[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If sexuality is inborn, then it must be genetic. If it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Twins_Poster.jpg (36 KB, 256x346) Image search: [Google]
Twins_Poster.jpg
36 KB, 256x346
If sexuality is inborn, then it must be genetic. If it's genetic, then all identical twins must have the same sexuality. They don't, so it's not, so it's not. QED quid pro quo.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epigenetics

Have a nice day OP

P.S. twin studies show a non-negligible correlation for both homosexuality and transsexualism
>>
>>5417380
>If sexuality is inborn, then it must be genetic.
"No"
>>
>>5417400
Nothing else affects what you are if it's inborn.
>>
>>5417448
Not true. Quite a lot goes into the making of a person before they are born.
>>
>>5417448
>what are hormones and epigenetics
>>
If there is a gay gene, is being transexual caused by a mutation in a particular gene or is it juste based on life experiences? Is there an actual scientific answer? And if not, what's your opinion?
>>
>>5417448
>I don't know that hormone exposure in the womb dictates many things including sex of the fetus
/pol/ please, at least read a basic human development book.
>>
>>5418034
I don't have the studies on hand, but the few that have been done suggest it's messed up hormones in the womb.
I'm sure someone has the copypasta list around here.
>>
File: you are a pro baiter.jpg (36 KB, 320x460) Image search: [Google]
you are a pro baiter.jpg
36 KB, 320x460
>>5417380
>he still pretends that "identical" twins are actually genetically identical
>>
>>5417380
Identical twins don't even have the same dominant hand every time. And you can clearly see physical differences in the face. Twins that are indistinguishable from one another is a myth.
>>
>>5417380
There's a simple cure to your harmful words OP. We simply force every twin of a gay male to take it up the ass! That's what safe spaces were planned for all along, but you fools didn't stop them while you still had the chance. Yes, we've grown so strong that I can just reveal our plan to you and it doesn't even matter, if you fight back all I have to do nowadays is to say I'm triggered. Welcome to our dark empire of Orwellian correctness! Logic and reason have been defeated by feelings, and there's nothing your mean rational thoughts can do about it!
>>
>>5418211
well technically their genotypes are identical, and epigenetic factors at conception ought to be identical too. the thing that differentiates them from that point on then has to be the variations in natal exposure to hormones and other factors etc which interact on an epigenetic level to cause different alleles to be expressed in each fetus.
>>
You know people stopped using that "i was burn this way" shit years ago right OP? We've got past all that bullshit now everyone's argument for being gay, trans, and any other sexuality or gender bullshit is literally just "lmao who the fuck cares anymore live and let live why are you so concerned about where other mens dicks are going?"

Which is a completely valid point. Why are you so concerned with where other mens dicks are going? Or if other mens dicks are voluntarily being cut off? All this means is that there are more beta men, which makes being in the top "alpha" percentile significantly easier for losers like you to attract women.
>>
>>5417380
>A person is only the product of their genetics!
>What is epigenetics
>Hormones
>Nutrition during formation
>At what stage the baby is born
>And the other endless factors that influence a baby
4/10 bait made me reply just because so many people say this without it being a troll
>>
>>5418467
No it's not, nowadays it should be common knowledge that they suffer different mutations during the initial cell division process. There's even a DNA test that can differentiate between twins, look it up.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.