[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's being a transbian like? I am bisexual and I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: bel027AWP_194536057.jpg (414 KB, 1020x1536) Image search: [Google]
bel027AWP_194536057.jpg
414 KB, 1020x1536
What's being a transbian like? I am bisexual and I have really been trying to not be a transbian because I would feel like I am not trutrans, my dating pool will be tiny because it's restricted to lesbians who are ok with trannies, when I was a man I found getting a date with a woman to be basically impossible and everyone seems to hate transbians in general. Unfortunately I just spent three hours watching a woman wiggle her ass on Playboy TV so yeah. I prefer sex with men but I can only cuddle and love women. Despite my best efforts this has never changed.
>>
File: 1443186272174.jpg (8 KB, 328x343) Image search: [Google]
1443186272174.jpg
8 KB, 328x343
I think the fact that the cis lesbians of /lgbt/ were so insecure about their femininity that they decided to exclude trans women from their secret club gives you an idea of what being a transbian is like.You rarely see gay guys do this shit with trans men.
>>
It's fine. Nearly every girl I've been with since transition have treated me like a woman but since I only date bisexuals they all just crave the dicking which kinda sucks. You also have to deal with the fact that they're bi and often do bad stereotypical bi things.

I've never dated another transwoman although I'm talking to one who's really into me. Feels too gay for me though so I don't think I'll have any advice on that any time soon but as an outside observer it's just an easy to double the amount of tranny drama and shit in your life.
>>
>>5417048
honestly, OP sounds like a really creepy guy. I've met transgirls who think and act like women. This guy is not one of them.
>>
> spent three hours watching a woman wiggle her ass on Playboy TV
sounds boring tbqhon familia
>>
>>5417048
I just want a qt black gf.
>>
>>5416984
>transbian
>bisexual
>prefer sex with men
>only like to cuddle and romance women

Wow. You hit the shitpot for everything undesirables. Lesbians don't even like cis bisexuals.

Just date other bisexuals and transbians, OP.
>>
>>5417084
>Come out as transbian for the first time
>"Creepy"
Well I wasn't wrong to stay in the closet.
>>
>>5417143
it probably isn't the fact you are a transbian but the way you put it down that makes it "creepy"

but idk. to me lesbians tend to be creepy too just in a different way
>>
>>5416984
I haven't actually met anyone who hates transbians?
You might be taking some internet comments on an anonymous message board too seriously if you think that.
Every les I know is open to dating a transbian, at least post-transition.

and how is being a transbian not trutrans?
most mtfs I know are into men, some are bi, and a few are les. Pretty much the same rate as cis people t b h
don't let your orientation define your gender identity lol
>>
>>5417080
>feels too gay
Strraight male logic in transbians is really annoying to me

Its like you are a different species
>>
>>5416984
This is the sort of thing you should've posted in /tlg/.
>>
>>5417080
>treated me as a girl

no, and you know that
>>
>>5417080
>Feels too gay for me
typical self hating transbian
>>
i dont know if you guys are familiar with the show called transparent which stars a trans woman and in one episode she goes to a lesbian hippie retreat with her daughters and the retreat was only for "women born women" and the hippie dykes were insufferable as fuck which makes me think there's definitely stigma towards transbians
>>
>>5417901
There is, but it's from people you wouldn't even want to be friends with in the first place let alone rub genitals with them

terfs are literally disgusting people so why would your feelings even be hurt
>>
>>5417901
I don't remember that episode
and the actor who plays the trans-parent isn't trans
>>
>>5417901
Real lesbian here, yes, we genuinely fucking hate you and want you to fuck off immediately and forever.
>>
>>5418012
>most mtfs are into men
>"MUH MEN INVADIN WOMENS SPACES 2 PUT IT IN ME POOPER"
>>
Nobody addressed the other issue of where do you even meet lesbians?
>>
Trannies get out
>>
>What's being a transbian like?
You're into girls as a MtF

Since you like having sex with men you seem to be bi at best.
>>
>>5416984
>what's being a lesbian like ?
like being attracted to women
>>
>>5418012
u mad? you sound like those tumblr cunts that tell ftms that they're abandoning their gender kek.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.