[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Snowflakes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 374x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 374x667
Opinion on these types?
>>
>tfw being dragged kicking and screaming from FTM denial phase
>was in denial phase because didn't want to be tumblr-transtrender
>>
i guess i fall into the category.
>be mtf
> literally came out the day before all the jenner headlines.
>dont even know the bitch
>all this weirdness and comparisions
>>
They're probably the worst thing that could happen to the LGBT community, they're attention whores with undiagnosed HPD or similar personality disorder or mental illness who identify as some obscure term they found on the internet (that's mostly used as a joke to begin with) to feel special or get attention, they're to selfish to see that they're ruining a legitimate movement due to they're unwarranted self importance and need to be different from the norm.

They're the same people who identify as Native American (even though they barely have any Native American ancestory or lack any at all) or have self-diagnosed Depression/Anxiety disorders. They're just following modern trends to seem hip and cool. It's the same as fashion, once the current fashion goes out of style or a new one goes into style, they'll find a new one.
>>
I think the worst part is I can totally imagine nonbinary being a real thing that a person is but sadly these people have had their identity erased by these fuckers.
>>
>>5414570
Everyone hates them, we have these threads all the time
>>
>tfw post jenner is the worst time to come out
>>
>>5414570
I'm non-binary and have been out as such about 7-8 years, quite frankly people make us sound like bored white girls when really I have experienced the same things other pooor black trans women have except my background before running away has kept me from sex work and I don't have to deal with being an undocumented African or Caribbean trans person which is honestly scary as fuck.

Idk I don't necessarily agree with western notions of gender, I don't think it's the only way of seeing the world and having contact with Māhū, Fa'afafine, various native identities under the umbrella term Two Spirit, Hijra and other folks who are outside of binary gender perspectives I can't say I'm all that snow flakey on a global spectrum.
>>
What thw fuck is gender fluid
As far as I can tell, its just an excuse for niggas to wear dresses and not have to say no homo
>>
>>5414786
>when white middle class people of afforded privilege decides to be Two Spirit, Hijira, and other genderfluid shit

ayyy lmao
>>
>>5414786
>western notions of gender

lmao as if the west invented biology, you either come out with a penis a vagina or a weird mix of both
>>
>>5414796
Well yeah that's annoying as fuck, however Hijra is tied to religion so I guess if one followed that particular interpretation of Faith they could become Hijra.

Not all trans people in India or Pakistan are Hijra.
>>5414837
Girl, this bait is so whatever. I don't go on a rant differentiating gender and sex, I don't really care.
>>
>>5414570
Is this a new rare pepe?
>>
>>5414776
>tfw came out a month before

phew
>>
>>5414677
> everything I don't like or understand is a mental illness
>>
>maricia
She never had a chance. Snowflake from birth
>>
>>5414776
I came out in 2013 but still haven't completed social transition so I am catching all this shit. Its fucking miserable. Why can't being a tranny go back to some obscure thing that only some people know or care about
>>
>>5415341
When did I say that?
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 443x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 443x720
>>5414786
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.