[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being a brony is harder than being gay or trans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 27
File: brony4.jpg (69 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
brony4.jpg
69 KB, 640x480
Hear me out-i am talking about coming out of the closet
-gay is more accepted than ever and coming out of the gay closet is no big deal
-trans is becoming more accepted so coming out of the trans closet is easier especially with high profile names coming out as trans
-coming out brony is very difficult, we re shunned by society for being "man children" we get abuse and the only place we can show ourselves truly is at conventions. we are also accused of being horse fuckers

it would be great if the lbgt community got behind us because we are also shunned for our sexulities and identidies as all you are. peace.
>>
File: 1449093928333.jpg (42 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
1449093928333.jpg
42 KB, 500x501
>>5408484
>>
>>5408489
What does this mean?
>>
File: 69e.png (121 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
69e.png
121 KB, 625x626
>>5408497
>>
>>5408506
???
>>
>>5408484
Be a gay brony? It's more accepted that way. Plus if your posting here I'd assume your /gay/. If not then your just stupid lol.
>>
>>5408519
When it comes to openly mocking people bronies have it harder. I am not denying that gay and trans people do not get shit they do-but its more frowned upon plus they have SJW's on their side. There are hundreds of videos openly mocking bronies on youtube and people think its funny.

I know there are gay bronies but desu all bronies get the same shit no matter what so i do not think it should matter if i am straight we should all stand together the way straight people support lbgt stuff.
>>
I'm not sure that liking a cartoon needs support. Why does liking a cartoon get you hate? Bronies were the guys that liked My Little Pony: Friends Is Magic, right?
>>
File: coffee_bride.png (584 KB, 1280x1009) Image search: [Google]
coffee_bride.png
584 KB, 1280x1009
>>5408530
Nah I'm just busting your balls bud, its hard being a brony, but sometimes you just have so suck it up. Stand up and say "hey fuck you I love ponies!" That's all I had to do.
>>
>>5408530
I know you're trolling but I'm bored and I'll play along.

Being a brony isn't an innate, unchangeable orientation - it doesn't determine who you love of how you will have to live your life in order to be happy and true to your innermost self. You like a TV show, that's it. It's nothing to even come out of the closet about.
>>
File: Saikawa sensei.jpg (1 MB, 1280x2160) Image search: [Google]
Saikawa sensei.jpg
1 MB, 1280x2160
>>5408484
You're literally comparing a sexual orientation or extreme dysphoria with liking a cartoon show for little girls and masturbating to the animals that protagonize that show. It's only natural that you're shunned down when this was something you chose to do, not something you were born with.
Also let me ask you this, how many people are killed per year for being bronies?
Grow up
>>
>>5408539
It isnt so much the cartoon but the fandom, people who come out of the brony closet get a lot of hate and are openly mocked. I am not saying its the same as being lbgt (as you have lbgt bronies) but we get the same level of hate.

>>5408552
See above, i did not mean to compare it in that regards i meant by how society treats us

>>5408550
>>
>>5408552
>Being a brony isn't an innate, unchangeable orientation
Could he be bi-brony or even pan-brony? Is brony fluidity a thing?

The Fucking puzzle box is open man!
>>
>>5408566
> I am not saying its the same as being lbgt (as you have lbgt bronies) but we get the same level of hate.
Let me ask you again
> how many people are killed per year for being bronies?
Did you ever feel your life was in risk for being a brony?
>>
>>5408561
Again thats not what i mean and i already clarified. MLP teaches to love and tolerate and i think its a good message for society that they should love and tolerate all people, should it matter if someone is gay or if someone is breaking gender stereotypes by either being trans or a brony? shouldn't all people get the same level of respect regardless?

I dont know how many people are killed but a young brony was bullied so bad he ended up in hospital.
>>
>>5408571
Like i said i have read stories of guys being beat up for being bronies. I am more concerned with that people think its ok to laugh at us so they wont care if bronies get beat up. Trans people and gay people get killed but at least thats condemned and people are trying to stop that happening.
>>
>>5408579
>Again thats not what i mean and i already clarified.
If you say that we get the same levels of hate, you're implying the number of killings and physical attacks to the bronies should be about the same as the ones for the lgbt community.
Also I don't see in religious texts any kind of "You shouldn't watch the friendship is magic horse cartoon. If you do you will go to hell and should be stoned to death" or anything like that, don't I?
>>
It's harder coming out as Christian gay Republican
>>
>>5408588
I wasn't implying that at all. I take it you do not engage in critical thinking that much. If i meant that i would have said that. You forget there are lbgt bronies so it *could be argued that yes in fact bronies are killed too but thats not my argument.
>>
>>5408602
>>5408588
Slowly building up to a fistfight. In a brony thread. Shouldn't we be like, signing a song about the lesson we learned today?
>>
Real talk, I would sooner come to terms with my homo/Bi sexuality than EVER go back to being a brony. Thank god all I owned was a hat, 2 shirts and a jacket. GONE
>>
>>5408602
>I wasn't implying that at all
I'm gonna quote you
> coming out of the gay closet is no big deal
>so coming out of the trans closet is easier especially with high profile names coming out as trans
>coming out brony is very difficult,
>When it comes to openly mocking people bronies have it harder
> I am not saying its the same as being lbgt (as you have lbgt bronies) but we get the same level of hate.
>i meant by how society treats us
Reread those and think of the implications you're doing with that.
Also:
> You forget there are lbgt bronies so it *could be argued that yes in fact bronies are killed too but thats not my argument.
But if they're killed they are killed for being LGBT, not for being bronies.
>>
>>5408623
Why'd you leave the herd, bro?
>>
Maybe i should have mentioned i am in the UK not USA people are not killed here for being gay, christianity is not as strong over here in thee uk as in the usa and we also do not have guns (except a few people who go hunting)
>>
File: 1425874313048.gif (1 MB, 346x261) Image search: [Google]
1425874313048.gif
1 MB, 346x261
>>5408630
>people are not killed here for being gay
>>
>>5408627
I turned 20 and kinda said "Woah, dude. What happen to me?" And just kinda drifted away. Plus I watched that GAY ass brony documentary on Netflix and, I just couldn't anymore.
>>
>>5408484
>it would be great if the lbgt community got behind us because we are also shunned for our sexulities and identidies as all you are. peace.
You have a containment board of your own already. If you want to be apart of the LGBT community as something more than an ally, then don't be straight and cis.

>It isnt so much the cartoon but the fandom, people who come out of the brony closet get a lot of hate and are openly mocked. I am not saying its the same as being lbgt (as you have lbgt bronies) but we get the same level of hate.
On 4chan OP, sure why not. Anons tolerate /mlp/ slightly more than they are willing to tolerate furries. I can talk about lgbt things on boards like /tg/ without getting banned.
In real life though nobody above the age of 18 gives a shit if you like a tv show for four year old girls. Nobody makes laws against bronies. Nobody was made homeless by their hyper religious parents for wanting to fuck a cartoon pony. And I'm fairly certain teenagers aren't killing themselves nearly as much when they're outed as bronies compared to when they're outed as trans or gay.

Don't try to think "society" has a problem with you when only an anonymous image board gives you shit.

>tolerate all people
I don't tolerate intolerant people.

>shouldn't all people get the same level of respect regardless?
No people get a baseline respect for just being another human being, then people earn additional respect based on what they merit.

>I dont know how many people are killed but a young brony was bullied so bad he ended up in hospital.
When ISIL starts dumping bronies off of buildings I'll give your it's harder/the same canard more credence.

>>5408598
That depends entirely on the other Christians and republicans you're living with.
That said the "christian" and "republican" bits you can change with a bit of introspection. Like I did.
>>
>>5408635
They arn't though. I know they are killed a lot in america but american's are inbred gun toting crazies. we do not have that level of violence over here.
>>
File: 1431521594939(2).png (221 KB, 800x485) Image search: [Google]
1431521594939(2).png
221 KB, 800x485
>>5408646
>>
>>5408640
Did you not read anything i wrote, i mean in the real world not on the net. Also allyship should go both ways, if we support you in your issues why can you not support us?
>>
>>5408651
But its true?
>>
>>5408646
Assaults on gay people get reported in America, but not so much in other countries.
e.g. Russia. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMTbFSJ_Tr4
>>
>>5408653
Yes I read what you wrote, then I responded. Notice the quotes?
No "alliances" don't have to go both ways. And besides what possible issues do bronies have that are not already covered in basic anti-bullying positions?
>>
>>5408664
But gay people are not killed here the rate they are in america, thats the point others are trying to argue. People in the uk are not killed at the level they are in america. Fact.
>>
>>5408675
If anti-bullying really did apply to bronies there would be comdemnation of open hatred towards bronies for example "brony cringe" video compliations, there are not. If someone made a "tranny cringe compilation" there would be outrage.

So you are bascially saying you are a leech, you expect people to help you but wont help people in return? You are really horrible dude.
>>
>>5408681
Do you think your island is the entire world, and why do you think making proclamations about your small nation matters to the lgbt people outside of your small nation's boarders?
>>
>>5408694
>Do you think your island if your entire world

kek if you are american thats a really ironic thing to say.

It matters to the point i am trying to make. If i was in america it may be different but over here prejudice and hatred against bronies is just a bit more than towards lbgt people. I do not know about in america.
>>
File: 1418763598342.gif (217 KB, 263x368) Image search: [Google]
1418763598342.gif
217 KB, 263x368
>>5408484
Just go back to your containtment board and bitch there about how bad the gays treated you when you, the enlightened gentleman, the good guy, where trying to be their ally.
You obviously have convinced yourslef that you horsefuckers have it harder and you're not willing to listen to people who tell you that's not true.
>>
File: 1422309281728.png (12 KB, 167x307) Image search: [Google]
1422309281728.png
12 KB, 167x307
>>5408707
Not him, but I think you're being a fucking prick and I'm from a thirld world country.
Also
> over here prejudice and hatred against bronies is just a bit more than towards lbgt people
God, you're so fucking delusional, I really hope this is just a big giant bait
>>
>>5408709
I came here because i thought a group of persecuted people would be more understanding of people going through the same thing. Damn i was wrong, you are all selfish leeches and should be disgusted with yourself.
>>
File: nignog.jpg (181 KB, 473x355) Image search: [Google]
nignog.jpg
181 KB, 473x355
>>5408723
>you are all selfish leeches and should be disgusted with yourself.
The supreme gentleman shows his true face
>>
File: nya.jpg (23 KB, 270x257) Image search: [Google]
nya.jpg
23 KB, 270x257
>>5408723
Also:
> people going through the same thing.
We're not, kindly fuck off
>>
>>5408717
You are from a third world shithole i do not expect you to know what its like here in the uk and how things are so shut up. The UK is far more embracing of lbgt people than your backward countries are, we have whole towns which are gay hotspots. You ignorant asses are starting to piss me off.
>>
>>5408723
If you think how you're treated as someone that likes a children's show is comparable at all to the literal genocide of trans people then I just don't know what to say.

I know this is bait though haha funny thread well done.
>>
>>5408728
What? cannot handle the truth? I expected solidarity here as we both have common enemies, feminazis and sjws. We are stronger together but dwarnism will kill you off if you keep acting like this.
>>
>>5408690
LOL so now I'm a leech for doing what exactly? I'm not asking you to support any LGBT positions. If I want to get shit done that needs to be done on an LGBT issue I'd file a lawsuit or join an activist group.

Yes anti-bullying does apply to bronies, particularly minors, because bronies are people and bullying people is bad.

>If anti-bullying really did apply to bronies there would be comdemnation of open hatred towards bronies for example "brony cringe" video compliations, there are not.
"Brony cringe compilations" is the best example you have? Your identity politics are hard to take seriously when the most dire consequences are what the "Star Wars kid" and Chris-chan had to deal with.

>If someone made a "tranny cringe compilation" there would be outrage.
They do constantly make those compilations, sometimes it's other trannies complaining about "hons," and those compilers are condemned and ignored depending on the audience.
You might want to actually learn about the culture and issues you want to ride the coat tails of before saying this stupid shit OP.

Whatever this issue won't last either way. People aren't going to care or know about your nerdy subculture five years after that kid's show is canceled OP. Find something else to pin all your identity politics upon.
>>
File: forlater.jpg (21 KB, 220x221) Image search: [Google]
forlater.jpg
21 KB, 220x221
This was the first time I've ever entered this board, /lgbt/, and i have to say, I thought /b/ was fucking stupid.
I am now going to have to take at least 2 extra years of classes due the amount of brain cells that have physically and instantaneously disintegrated from my body.

I am mad, I am sad, and I have lost. Everything. Good night, fuck you, and fuck me.
>>
>>5408739
You really do not think people hate bronies? What bubble are you living in? Again you bring up genocide i wasnt talking about that, i know they get that worse. Stop trying to undermine my argument.
>>
>>5408717
He's a moron if he's not considering the "T" part of LGBT.

>>5408707
Well this is strange; how is it that I'm an American with a more international perspective than someone else?
>>
>>5408744
>Yes anti-bullying does apply to bronies, particularly minors, because bronies are people and bullying people is bad.
most people in this thread dont share that opinion it seems.
>>
>>5408756
>Again you bring up genocide i wasnt talking about that, i know they get that worse. Stop trying to undermine my argument.
You literally named the thread "Being a brony is harder than being gay or trans".
>>
>>5408728
/thread
>>
>>5408757
>Well this is strange; how is it that I'm an American with a more international perspective than someone else?
how so? we are more lbgt friendly in uk than usa. we have places like soho and brighton(both really fun places to be) which are marketed towards gay people and we have gay magazines. what we dont have is homicidal xtains shooting up gay clubs.
>>
>>5408761
>Hear me out-i am talking about coming out of the closet
Did you miss that part fuckface from all the jizz in your eyes or something?
>>
>>5408743
>I expected solidarity here as we both have common enemies, feminazis and sjws.
I don't particularly like them, but they probably did way more for the LGBT community than you guys.
>>
>>5408772
I highly doubt that.
>>
>>5408769
Has any brony ever been kicked out or disowned after "coming out"?
How is coming out even a thing for a brony? You don't have to "come out" as someone that likes to jerk off to a children's cartoon.

At least it's not horse jizz in my eyes.
>>
>>5408769
>Be brony
>Come out "of the closet" to parents/friends
>Wow, I'm dissapointed in you, are you a faggot? Please stop doing that, etc

>Be trans/gay
>Come out of the closet
>Get out of the house, I'm not having homos under my roof/I'll send you to a gay correction camp
Or even worse, you can literally get killed in that moment right there
>>
File: Richard-Kennedy.jpg (35 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Richard-Kennedy.jpg
35 KB, 615x409
>>5408766
1. So wot about Soho and Brighton. I can drive to San Francisco, and West Hollywood. Gay ghettos and gay magazines exist. That doesn't mean homophobes don't exist.
2. You have this happening in your country http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/teenager-speaks-out-after-suffering-3206604 Find me a brony with a worse smile than Richard, and I'll take you seriously, mate. Until then stop talking up your wonderful United Kingdom utopia as a place better for gays than bronies.
>>
>>5408780
Coming out is a thing i have not made that up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PT80-6mdwo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqQgbfH8rmE
http://forum.ponyville.net/topic/209-tips-for-coming-out-of-the-brony-closet/
https://mlpforums.com/topic/52659-came-out-of-the-closet-i-am-no-longer-a-closet-brony/
https://broni.es/thread-13539.html

Also thats the problem, people assume we are also pervs who masturbate to it but we are not. its the same as people thinking gay men go round raping little boys.

Like i said i'm not a clopper, degenerate.
>>
>>5408780
I knew one, but he was a big fucking blimp of a tranny who always walked around in a way too small pinky hoodie, and an old feathered fedora.
>>
>>5408793
kek you mad bro because i'm not a degenerate american who rapes his sister and has more than three teeth in his head?
>>
>>5408760
If you think this thread constitutes bullying, then I honestly envy your sheltered life.
>>
>>5408807
Wrong stereotype. It's the Britts that have bad teeth. Try harder.
>>
>>5408804
you know what, i am not wasting my time or intelligence talking to children like you anymore. when you all get attacked again do not ask us for help because you are nothing more than oxygen thieving leeches. Good day!
>>
>>5408816
I think HE thinks all of the US is just Kentucky
>>
>>5408801
It isn't a thing though, the links you posted are just examples of autistic individuals.
There is no reason to have to "come out" for liking a television show.
>>
>>5408819
Not same dude, dude. Just wanted to drop that story. All though, i think the being a tranny was what really got him kicked out
>>
>>5408820
Oh I see that's a good point. We do have our meth heads too.
>>
File: Screenshot (119).png (491 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (119).png
491 KB, 1366x768
>>5408484
They criticize you because of shit like this
>wanting to fuck an imaginary pony in a child cartoon.

god damn rule 34
>>
File: andyouknowit.png (232 KB, 500x1100) Image search: [Google]
andyouknowit.png
232 KB, 500x1100
>>5408653
>Also allyship should go both ways, if we support you in your issues why can you not support us?

Because as an ally you're an individual; not an entire movement political or social position. If you have a rainbow over your twitter or facebook profile the support you get as an ally is me buying you a beer, giving you a hug, then having something nice to say and think about you. That's what you get as an individual for being an ally. Your politics will get a sympathetic ear, but not unquestioning support just because you support the LGBT community.

LGBT groups regularly get support from feminist allies, MRAs, Log Cabin Republicans, socialists allies. This doesn't mean every trans person needs to believe all the claims made about the wage gap by feminists, it doesn't mean every bisexual man needs to be a MGTOW, and it doesn't mean all gay men have to vote republican.
>>
>>5409054
Republicans are allies of LBGT? Since when?
>>
>>5409061
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSaT0iG7o3E

Well to be clear not all republicans, but some republicans since 1977 have been pushing for LGB rights. The Log Cabin Republicans are a small still shunned lobby within the republican party that tries to push for inclusion.
>>
>>5409063
But as a party are they pro-LBGT? Kinda thought that was a democrat thing.
>>
>>5409066
As a party I'd say no. Republicans are not the pro-LGBT party. While certainly not all of Republicans are bigots (e.g. The Log Cabin R.), they're the party that is still pandering to the anti-LGBT bigots.
>>
>>5408793
>You have this happening in your country http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/teenager-speaks-out-after-suffering-3206604 Find me a brony with a worse smile than Richard, and I'll take you seriously, mate

Ummm, Richard Kennedy did that to himself - you might want to read this before using him as an example again:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2579192/Gay-theatre-student-claimed-beaten-homophobic-thugs-admits-got-injuries-fell-WONT-face-action-wasting-police-time.html
>>
>>5409091
Whelp that's what I get for clicking on the first hit on google without double checking. Thanks for the correction.

What a cunt.
>>
>>5409095
Don't worry - plenty of fags get their asses kicked in the UK I'm sure ;)
>>
>>5409091
How the hell does anyone fuck up their teef that badly?

Did he fall face first onto london bridge? ffs.
>>
File: 1434042413322.png (75 KB, 348x301) Image search: [Google]
1434042413322.png
75 KB, 348x301
>>5408561
Fucking this. You are comparing something people are born with and get abused for, to being obsessed over a children's cartoon.
>>
>>5409142
I'm not shocked by this, this is a brony we are talking about. They are the most dramatic people on earth of all time, ALL TIME!
>>
File: bait.jpg (36 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
36 KB, 625x626
>>
File: 258.png (121 KB, 475x475) Image search: [Google]
258.png
121 KB, 475x475
>>5408484
How can you claim to have any form of sexuality when you've never been sex ally active..
>>
>>5413908
Perhaps a-sex-ally?
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 500x439) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 500x439
>>5408561
>Also let me ask you this, how many people are killed per year for being bronies?

Not nearly enough tbqh
>>
>>5408646
But I thought being gay was haram?
>>
Most retarded thread I've seen for a while

>>5414544
lmao
>>
>>5408552
This. You don't need to advertise that you like it, yet the only ponyfucker I had the displeasure of meeting IRL was relentlessly obnoxious in pushing a topic nobody else gave a shit about.
It was a bit sad really because he's almost certainly autistic and couldn't cope with the stress of what was his first job.
>>5408639
I almost forgot about that. I need to torrent it because I am genuinely curious what is so compelling to such an unexpected demographic about the series.
I'll probably never watch a second of it but by chance I did stumble into a fair deal of WICKED fan music based on the show.
>>5408801
Oh wow. Interesting, but don't count on me to stop calling them ponyfuckers.
>people assume we are also pervs who masturbate to it
Now I can totally understand where you're coming from here because until somewhat recently your average American seems to think all anime was either kids shows or hardcore tentacle porn.
That attitude is still far from dead in the west too. There's a reason so many of us on /a/ choose to hide our power levels.
>>5408820
Hate to break it to you but most of us in KY aren't total fuckups.

sage
>>
File: Frida disapproves.png (263 KB, 444x902) Image search: [Google]
Frida disapproves.png
263 KB, 444x902
>>5408530
Yes but unlike gays and lesbians you genuinely deserve it. I don't tell people about my fantasies of being raped by cartoon women who hold me for weeks. Or that I watch SU and actively participate on /sug/. You save that shit for the internet and meetups where it belongs.
>>
As a brony and MtF, I can say OP is fucking retarded. Well, most likely baiting, but still.
>>
File: glenn-beck-pony.jpg (158 KB, 555x405) Image search: [Google]
glenn-beck-pony.jpg
158 KB, 555x405
>>5408586
>I am more concerned with that people think its ok to laugh at us so they wont care if bronies get beat up. Trans people and gay people get killed but at least thats condemned and people are trying to stop that happening.

Bait or bullshit OP's notion that bronies being bullied is not condemned just plain isn't true. Remember #StandWithGrayson?
>>
>>5408571
>did you ever feel your life was at risk for being a brony

Obesity is seriously dangerous.
>>
File: 1437182509376.jpg (72 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1437182509376.jpg
72 KB, 625x626
>>5408514
>>
>>5408484
This is completely wrong. Some families still disown their gqy children. It is fucked up, being a brony isn't even a sexuality, or religion, so "coming out" is just saying you like a kids TV show. Saying that is harder than coming out with your sexuality is really stupid.
>>
File: 1450056420862.jpg (210 KB, 733x733) Image search: [Google]
1450056420862.jpg
210 KB, 733x733
/mlp/ here.

This isn't one of ours.

Probably a lost /b/tard or something.
>>
>>5408497
It means you are baiting people for a response, and essentially trolling. Your opinion was so stupid he could not believe it was real, and is stating you are a troll.
>>
>>5414846
>watching the brony documentary for origins of interest
It literally started on /co/ as a decently animated show with fun and cute humor and catchy music. Then 4chan meme'd too hard and autism found it. Sadly it has now gone the way of the Sonic fandom replete with spergs like OP
>>
>>5408723
You are being persecuted for liking a TV show. A TV show. You are not persecuted the same, and never were. It is a kids TV show. NOT a sexual orientation you cannot change. If you were bait, kill yourself.
>>
>>
File: spurdo bait.png (34 KB, 951x558) Image search: [Google]
spurdo bait.png
34 KB, 951x558
>>5408484
>People actually took the bait
Proof that the majority of lgbt people are mentally retarded.
>>
Have you ever wanted to kill yourself for the simple fact of being a brony? If not, you should :^)
Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.