[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/k/ looking for homos to shoot with >>>/k/28231943
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1425266203047.png (307 KB, 1524x798) Image search: [Google]
1425266203047.png
307 KB, 1524x798
/k/ looking for homos to shoot with

>>>/k/28231943
>>
>tfw Australian
>will never own anything fun
>>
>>5404642
Hey atleast you can shoot guns in GTA

wait no... Thanks Anita Starkston
>>
>>5404635
>homos to shoot with
this better be code for something
>>
>my knight in invisible armor will never ride up on a white stallion and save me by shooting a bunch of skinheads that were about to curbstomp me
What's the point of going on?
>>
>>5405358
Go to the range, innawood/dessert, Nuggetfest and possibly hook up after?
>>
If only nuggestfest wasn't so far
>>
>>5405358

I like to cock some hammers.

Chambering a round is always good.

Double-feeds happen to some people, and that's ok.

Remember to keep a strong grip, limp-wristing can be a bad thing.

Always adequately lubricate.

Remember, a stiff barrel is a better barrel.

Just because it's black doesn't mean it's any more powerful. That being said, some people really like the black ones, and that's alright.
>>
>>5406612
iktf

Every time someone tries to set up a smaller meet near me, it fizzles out.

>tfw no gun loving bf
>>
>>5404635
Archery club in highschool, and I've got a tree stand bow somewhere in my attic.
Is that not /k/ enough?
>>
Wow, um I guess I wont go shoot with them. I just asked if i could join the military yet if im trans in their military enlistment general and they all started foaming at the mouth at the thought of us being in their secret club

;-;
>>
>>5406092
Relevant to my interests, brah.

>>5405370
Go to nuggetfest. Get that husbando.
>>
>>5408737

/MEG/ is full of 17 year old kids who don't know shit.

You can enlist if you want to, but you should sit tight for a bit, they're in the process of potentially ending the ban, you'll probably hear more over the next year.

If it does, however, and you do enlist, you will probably experience a much more hostile environment in the military as a transgendered person than even in a civilian setting, so make sure you're ok with that.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.