[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
misgendering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: save our planet killyourself.jpg (43 KB, 391x395) Image search: [Google]
save our planet killyourself.jpg
43 KB, 391x395
it seems that alot of people really love to misgender a person as soon as they know they are trans.

whats up with that?
is it that much fun? does it feel like a sucess to disrespect someones identity?

im pretty sure there are some of this kind on this board.

why do you fucktards even think you have any right to do so?

im excited to read your answers.

pic strongly related.
>>
It's because you guys go into conniptions if we don't call you what we've likely known you as for quite a while.
>>
>>5396411
it's fun to troll.
>>
Because they're assholes. Getting offended is however a part of life. You need to learn to deal with it in an adult and emotionally controlled way or you'll find yourself unhappy way too much of the time.

Tumblr culture gives a false impression that you have a right not to be offended. While this may be true in some cultures it Is not something you should expect (for previously stated reasons).
>>
>>5396411
Oh look, a mentally ill person seeking attention, again.
>>
>>5396411
Are you triggered though?
>>
just try to ignore it as good as you can. Its not goin to change any day soon. Always remember: do not feed the trolls! they live from your anger
>>
>>5396411

It's not disrespect. I would do the same with any delusional person.

You are delusional. Whether you think it's a physical mental illness or a social behavioral issue or a combination of both, you're ill. You are not the other sex. Your brain is simply fucked. So why in the hell would I encourage your delusion? I don't tell schizophrenics that their delusions are real. I don't tell religious people that god is real. Why should I make an exception for you? Because you made up an identity for yourself and expect everyone else to adhere to it? Well no, I won't. That's both unrealistic and childish.
>>
>>5396411
Because they're "enlightened" and need to spread the truth, no matter the cost.
All great prophets have faced scrutiny.
>>
I mostly only do this if they're being dicks, or if I've told them to leave me alone and they won't.

It's part of my larger method of being as viciously mean as possible to people who won't fuck off when I ask them nicely.
>>
>be freshman in highschool
>Fat, like to offend feminists and SJWs.
>in eighth grade faggy gsa member became a transboy
>he/she was popular in middle school
>he/she had army of white knight friends surrounding him/her like the kingsguard
>always insulted me and my dudes for having guns in our homes
>"you're all shootings waiting to happen!"
>he/she "rebelled" against the teacher any time possible by refusing to follow orders
>always yells at kids in class
>first term
>don't have classes with the kid, but he/she still attacks my posts saying there's more than two genders
>like really there's been two genders for billions of years and it only took tumblr two years to fuck it up
>white knights keep shitting on my posts with same stupid arguments
>think tranny is behind it
>think tranny has gotten crazy popular now that they're in highschool
>have class with them second term
>think tranny will keep making fun of me in front of class along with white knights
>scared.jpeg
>mfw that short little munchkin has inch thick eyebrows, looks depressed all the time and has blonde/green hair
>mfw they don't get the "trans" part of transgender cuz they just look like a white oompa loompa
>mfw I have more friends than them
>>
>>5396411
i always love yelling at mtf trannies:

YOU GOT CLOCKED FOR COCK

it drives them nuts, lol
>>
>>5398394

Here we have a case in point >>5398383
>>
>>5398403

>I can't refute anything, so I'll just try to call you a know it all!

Good job.
>>
>>5398399
That is so cool!
You must've had a troubled childhood, to become that vicious and cool.
>>
>>5396411
>love to misgender...

sorry to break it to you, but if you look like a dude in a dress, I'm calling you a dude in a dress...
>>
>>5398383
*tips fedora*
>>
>>5398446
>sorry to break it to you, but if you look like a dude in a dress, I'm calling you a dude in a dress...

Seems like a whole lot more work than just saying 'he', even if you want to be hurtful on purpose.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.