[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
honestly what did i expect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
i came onto this board expecting good times and welcome people but no this board is literally just as toxic as the rest of 4chan. then again what did i expect? flowers and a welcome basket? pic not related
>>
>>5372570
>>>/tumblr/
>>
File: 1401335087717.jpg (147 KB, 500x730) Image search: [Google]
1401335087717.jpg
147 KB, 500x730
Good, back to tumblr/reddit/cgl/wherever you came from with you.
>>
>>5372570
Oh, welcome anon, there are many generals here you can discuss you're issues in, if you don't feel they fit into any of those, feel free to make a thread.

One again welcome, feel free to make yourself at home.
>>
>>5372570
If you can't handle the bantz fuck off.

I hope you're a tranny so there's one less of you annoying fuckers shitting this board up.
>>
File: search.jpg (4 KB, 135x90) Image search: [Google]
search.jpg
4 KB, 135x90
im not angry it's just that i honestly expected a little less toxicity. the horrible incosiderate shit i see is the reason i even stepped foot here in the first place
>>
File: op.jpg (41 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
op.jpg
41 KB, 640x427
also yes, op is a mtf transgender woman.
>>
>>5372629
>>5372570
>toxic
>toxicity

Fuck off tumblr/ghazi/srs. Literally no one has ever wanted you here or ever will.
>>
>>5372651
Speak for yourself faggot. /lgbt/ is and always has been a containment board for the trannies. Lumping the fags and dykes in to just killed three boards with one stone.

Like it or not you are all the same shit shade of degenerate. Literally no difference between any of you. Containing you all here keeps 4Chan clean.
>>
>>5372707
>4chan
>clean
>>
>>5372629
>Stuff I dont agree with is toxic
Lol get fucked.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.