[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be extremely AGP >only sexually interested in men What do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 953x574) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 953x574
>be extremely AGP
>only sexually interested in men
What do
>>
>>5363154
>implying AGP is anything more than a meme
>>
>>5363154
Just transition nigga.
>>
>>5363162
I literally get rock hard wearing my panties and skirt
>>
File: 1265051065566.jpg (39 KB, 620x651) Image search: [Google]
1265051065566.jpg
39 KB, 620x651
>>5363176
that means you're a transvestite, fag
>>
>>5363154
just be a crossdresser
lots of guys like to fuck pretty boys in skirts
>>
>>5363608
No they dont. Very few do. In fact op would get more dick in him if he bulked up and tried to be all hunky. This is the sad world we live in
>>
I'm pretty sure by definition AGP have to be exclusively attracted to fish taco. Just having a crossdressing fetish isn't the same thing.
>>
>>5363626
If op makes an ugly trap I would definitely caution against trying to go that route. If that's the case he should definitely get /fit/.

If he's cute it wouldn't hurt to give it a try. It's a double edged sword though. Twinks and femboys have an expiration date. Nobody wants christmas cake. That's why they're all popping pills now. Gotta prolong that sweet youthful look.
>>
>>5363154
Australia is already full of fags. Were pretty much full at this point
>>
>>5363632
No. Any non-incidental attraction to women qualifies a person as AGP per the typology.
>>
>>5363693
But anon, that's fucking stupid. That's like saying bisexual trannies aren't actually attracted to men. What are they attracted to? Validation? Every tranny craves validation because that's what trannies do.
>>
>>5363703
>That's like saying bisexual trannies aren't actually attracted to men
that's exactly what it says, actually
>>
>>5363703
People write a lot of stupid shit. Welcome to 4chan, where we're still beholden to the bigoted and unfalsifiable "research" of a sexologist who has long been shamed for his academic dishonesty.
>>
>>5363162
le "AGP is a meme" meme
so ironic!
>>
>>5363703
>listening to what a tranny thinks about agp
>>
>>5363154
someone explain that pic to me
>>
>>5367061
google "emu war"
>>
>>5363176
>>5363176
>>5363176
>>5363176

Rupaul, you must become either drag queen, trans, or fag
>>
>>5363162
There are people who are turned on by trees (dendrophilia) and archery (toxophilia). All kinds of weird fetishes exist and It's naive to think that there's anything someone can't find sexy. Of course people with autogynephilia exist
>>
>>5369832
A paraphilia isn't just a fetish though. Autogynephilia is being placed in proximity to disgusting behaviors like pedophilia and zoophilia. If it were just a fetish it would be easier for people to own up to their feelings. But the way its positioned is almost intended to create a stigma against people who suffer cross-gender autoerotic desires.
>>
>>5369875
>Autogynephilia is being placed in proximity to disgusting behaviors like pedophilia and zoophilia.
Completely unrelatable to them. How could being turned on by the though of becoming a woman be at all like having sex with kids or animals? Who cares what other people *think* of it. Shouldn't what it actually is be what matters?
>>
>>5363154
once i put a handfull of birdseed on an emus back so 15 or so other emus could chase it to get at the birdseed
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.