[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can somebody explain to me why most people on this board hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 12
File: Jenner.jpg (23 KB, 635x407) Image search: [Google]
Jenner.jpg
23 KB, 635x407
Can somebody explain to me why most people on this board hate Caitlyn Jenner so much?
>>
Murderer
>>
He's a mentally ill circus act who parades himself on the mass media stage and wants to be treated as a hero for embracing his mental disease.
>>
It seems that trannies A. Dislike much of what Jenner has stated and done in terms of lgbt opinions, his seeming lack of desire to try to pass with voice etc, and the car killing thing, and B. Are further pissed that this person that they despise is now more or less seen as the face and spokesperson for trans issues.
>>
people hate him cause he's white and rich.

this place is full of racist SJWs
>>
degeneracy
>>
File: 1444683289586.jpg (126 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1444683289586.jpg
126 KB, 1280x720
>>5346698
more like Caitlyn deJenneracy
>>
>>5346690
Pretty much.
Just another queer guy, not even a transsexual.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 316x202
I didn't really hate them as much as everyone else.
But now I'm starting to just not care.
She is just the same ol' man voiced married transbian with children.
She really has no right bring the face of trans people when she has only been transitioning for less then a year and lives in a rich person bubble.

I do give her credit tho that she tries to bring attention to issues like suicide and homelessness on her show.
Which I really don't see anyone else on here do.
>>
>>5346636
Probably because he hates gays and trannies and this is a board for gays and trannies.
>>
>>5346636
Because she passes so well and /lgbt/ is essentially made of jealous hons
>>
>>5346636
Jealousy.
>>
>>5346636
>against gay marriage
>/lgbt/

Also they're just an attention whore that seems to think it should all be about them and their oh so glamorous reality TV life.
>>
>>5346636
Because he's a psuedotranny who came out as "transgender" at the age of 65 after decades of living successfully as a man, obviously suffering from no dysphoria at all.

Jenner is either no different from the rest of his Kardashian attention whore family; being the irrelevant Kardashian, he decided to get the media spotlight by pulling the full retard of celebrity attention seeking stunts.

Or...

He is suffering from a severe case of mid-life crisis or even dementia and decided to just go all out retard and turn himself into a "tranny" rather than go out with a glorious bang like Charlie Sheen.

Either way, BRUCE Jenner is not transgender, not a transsexual and is just a plain, retarded, Kardashian-tier cancer.
>>
>>5346636
The majority of this board are homosexuals who hate transsexuals to begin with, and the other people on this board are SJW Trannies who hate rich white people.

Basically, this is the shittiest board on this website besides the obviously shitty ones. That's why.
>>
Why do people here keep misgendering her? You can dislike her, but she clearly has gender dysphoria. Do you also always misgender cis people when you don't like them?
>>
>>5347703
This desu
>>
>>5347703
Misgendering doesn't mean anything as gender doesn't exist as an objective reality
>>
>>5348346
So can people call you Woodrow Wilson since names don't exist as an objective reality either?
>>
>>5347703
>intensely train your male body for many years to compute on a international level
>gender dysphoria
Yeah right. Actual transgender people would have committed suicide before doing what Bruce did in his Olympic days.
>>
>>5348364
you can just call me Big Daddy instead, slut.
>>
>>5347703
Why do you insist on bringing Tumblrfaggotry onto 4chan? This person we're discussing isn't reading this. Misgendering him means absolutely jack shit and can have no negative impact on his feelings. The only reason you should ever watch yourself about PC shit is if you're actually talking to somebody who would be upset. You dont' say nigger around black people, but you can sure as fuck say it on an anonymous Nepalese bodypainting board.
>>
>>5346636
republican hon
old transitioners should rounded up and put in fema camps
>>
The real culprit is Channel E!
>>
>>5348395
Perhaps not everyone feels the need to call people by insulting terms just to show how edgy they are?
>>
>>5348379
There's nothing "big" about you, nerd
>>
>>5348415
Or maybe, just maybe, the English language is a very verbose language and you want to use words that most precisely connote your feelings about a subject given the absence of non-verbal queues on a message board? The word "nigger" or misgendering a trans woman both denote strong feelings against said individual and deciding to tape off a section of the English language because it might offend somebody somewhere at some point is beyond absurd. Seriously. Answer this. Why do you browse 4chan if you're against the way it speaks?
>>
>>5346696
>implying lgbt's heroes aren't white boys turned girls
>implying it isn't just disdain for a creepy old gorilla athlete turned murder and his cronies in the media
>>
>>5348434
>Why do you browse 4chan if you're against the way it speaks?
Most people on 4chan DON'T speak that way. It's not 2008 anymore, Mr. Oldfag.

>>5348473
[spoiler]Isn't that a cis woman[/spoiler]
>>
>>5348542
No, that's andreja pejic. Former androgynous male model now female model
>>
>>5348564
She get implants or something?

I thought you couldn't grow tits in skeleton mode.
>>
Honestly I suspect that she only transitioned to soften the blow of whatever prison sentence she'll get for manslaughter.

how much do you want to bet that she's gonna detransition once she's out of prison and then there'll be another reality TV show about that
>>
>>5348734
She started transitioning prior to the accident. And I thought she wasn't going to get a prison term at all?
>>
File: 486165506465.jpg (16 KB, 236x293) Image search: [Google]
486165506465.jpg
16 KB, 236x293
If you go half your life without transitioning or committing suicide then your dysphoria isn't bad enough to transition or you didn't have dysphoria at all.
>>
>>5348751
well, i guess you're right. there goes my poorly-founded conspiracy theory. but that said, she's still not trustworthy on the sole basis of being a kardashian and getting involved with the 'reality tv' scene as any sort of a spokesperson for any of the rights of anyone or anything
>>
>>5348835
a lot of money sure can buy all sorts of privlege
>>
>>5346636
She has money. If I mention how much I have, I get shredded too.
>>5347703
They do it to degrade her. One more level of attack.

>>5348760
Caitlyn has plenty of sports highs to offset the lows of being transgender.
>>
>>5348859
>sports highs
Yeah, as a man. That is, constantly training your body as a man to compete against other men to win competitions as a man.

Any actual transgender person would rather kill themselves than do that.
>>
Because he murdered someone and people seem to care more about giving him praise than the fact that he took another person's life not even a year ago and got off scott free.

Imagine being the victim's loved one and having the person who killed someone who cared about paraded around on television and in magazines and getting awards for being a "hero".
>>
>>5348936

*you cared about
>>
>>5346636
I don't necessarily hate her, I do hate the media for pushing her as the poster child for trans people. Like I'm an athletic white trans woman, but she is NOT my role model or representative of who I am.

Sadly, the people who I find to be better representatives do not make it far in the mainstream (at least where I am).
>>
>>5348952
its Channel Fucking E! is the one that literally hosts her, can we please mention Channel E! whenever Jenner is talked about?
>>
>>5348878
>Yeah, as a man. That is, constantly training your body as a man to compete against other men to win competitions as a man.
>Any actual transgender person would rather kill themselves than do that.
It's the same overcompensation thing that makes guys go into the to military to man up. I did it with running, then cycling. In the latter I only quit because I was booted due to having XX/XY genetics. Now the IOC allows that, but they didn't back in the early '80s.
>>
>>5348371
>no true trans!!1
>>5348395
Yeah actually that makes sense.
>>
>>5349022
It's one thing to be in denial for a few years.
Did you also father like 5 kids and go into middle age without having any gender dysphoria?
>>
>>5349046
>no true trans!!1
If you don't have gender dysphoria, you are not transgender. It's as simple as that.
>>
>>5349055
I never implied that gender dysphoria wasn't mandatory. On the other hand you implied that she never had gender dysphoria on the sole basis that she used to be an athlete.
Are transgender vets impostors as well, or do you just want to hate Transjenner?
>>
>>5349072
Bruce went well into his middle age and fathered children before deciding to hog the media spotlight. He's never experienced any dysophoria.

>Are transgender vets impostors as well
If were are talking about a vet that went into old age with kids before having a mid life crisis, than yeah.
>>
>>5349155

>Bruce went well into his middle age and fathered children before deciding to hog the media spotlight.

Did he murder someone before or after he "came out" as transgender? I'm fuzzy on the timeline.
>>
>>5349047
No, but neither did Caitlyn. She admitted to wearing pantyhose under her clothes when she received some of the gold medals at the 1976 Olympics.
>>
>>5349186
>No, but neither did Caitlyn.
What the fuck are you talking about? Bruce married multiple times and has like 4-5 kids. I don't remember the exact number.

>She admitted to wearing pantyhose under her clothes when she received some of the gold medals at the 1976 Olympics.
So he's just a fetishist.
>>
>>5349155
http://www.celebritydiagnosis.com/2015/04/bruce-jenner-confirms-transgender-transitioning-woman/

I don't know, I trust interviews like this more than your feels, anon.
>>
>>5349164
I think it was before.
>>
>>5349214
>transgender people kill themselves over gender dysphoria
>Bruce goes to 65 without transitioning and fathers multiple kids along the way
Just a confused fetishist with a lot of money to spend.
>>
>Jenner revealed to Bissinger that she first began experimenting with her gender presentation as a child, not realizing that’s what she was doing. She would borrow dresses and scarves from her mother and sister when she was 10 years old, and walk around wearing them, but kept the habit a secret. She came out to her first wife, Chrystie, in the 1970s.
>After she won the gold medal in the decathlon in the 1976 Olympics, when she was on top of the world, Jenner was haunted because all she wanted to do was transition. “I’d walk off the stage and I’d feel like a liar,” Jenner said. “And I would say, ‘F—, I can’t tell my story. There’s so much more to me than those 48 hours in the stadium, and I can’t talk about it.’ It was frustrating.”
>Jenner tried to transition in the 1980s, and underwent two years of electrolysis and began taking hormones which spurred some breast growth. She had a nose job. She wore a bra and pantyhose under his suits. The New York Times called to ask what was going on with the changes in Jenner’s physical appearance. She stopped in the late eighties because she was scared and concerned for her children.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2015/06/01/highlights-from-caitlyn-jenners-interview-with-vanity-fair-i-have-high-hopes-that-caitlyn-is-a-better-person-than-bruce/
>>
>>5346636
Because is a fuckin poser, and idiotic men, typicall denial guy who cant overpass their problems and run into a TV Show.
Because he will never being a woman
Because he and her "daughter" r the trashiest TV show ever
>>
>>5346636
shes a conservishit kartrashan

-me a tranny
>>
>>5347703
Bruce lost the rights to his preferred name and pronouns when he threw LGBT movement under the bus for the sake of personal profit.
>>
People think Caitlyn is ruining for them. However nobody in the wider world gives a fuck about her anymore.
>>
File: 1447467156245.jpg (15 KB, 388x420) Image search: [Google]
1447467156245.jpg
15 KB, 388x420
>>5349245
>mfw I could be going down this road
>>
>>5354499
Will you make headlines in the news when you finally publicly transition?
>>
>>5346636
Better question would be why would anyone like jenner.
>>
>>5354406
Ok hold on.
Everyone deserves their correct pronouns and name. I hate caitlyn jenner as well. I make a point to not capitalize her name every time I write it (something small, but something)
But she's still a woman. She's still trans.
She's a disgrace to us, but unfortunately she is trans.
>>
>>5355010
I'm so sorry you feel that way, you fucking doormat.
>>
>>5348629
Well if chris chan can grow them naturally anything is possible.
>>
File: spec.jpg (71 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
spec.jpg
71 KB, 960x540
>A better representative than jenner
>>
>>5346690
THIS
Coming out as trans doesn't suddenly make you a better person.
Shit people generally stay shit people.
>>
File: 1439963458337.jpg (24 KB, 500x517) Image search: [Google]
1439963458337.jpg
24 KB, 500x517
>>5354963
>headlines
God I hope not.
>>
i don't hate her, but i dislike her views about nearly everything, i think it's gross that people are calling her a hero and ignoring that she straight up killed someone too...

she's a terrible person, calling transpeople brave is sorta degrading (being yourself shouldn't be something people treat you like a hero for... it's gross) and that's literally the only thing that makes her a "hero" to anyone, cuz if she was just a cis woman people would think she was a shitty cunt and no one would call her a "hero" and i imagine people wouldn't conveniently forget her killing anyone either...
>>
File: tumblr_nmh85i2sfX1titub2o1_500.png (4 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmh85i2sfX1titub2o1_500.png
4 KB, 500x400
>>5347703
No, because they actually have the parts associated with their gender. "Caitlin" still has the beans and the frank.
>>
Because a man who spent the grand majority of his life actively shooting down people's comments that he's probably trans suddenly agrees when it's the trendy thing to do isn't a fucking hero or model in any sense of the word. And rather than quietly decide he is trans, go through the process, and point out to adoring fans who the actual brave people are, he continues to flaunt and beg for attention for his brave brave act of being a rich person who can do whatever the fuck he wants without any negative affect to his life. So fuck that, fuck him, and fuck anyone who is his fan.
>>
>>5346636
i dotn hate him but what the fuck i heard he killed someone
>>
>>5346636
Cuz he's full of shit. And makes the real trans people look really really bad. Hell i don't even like him an im a cis lesbo
>>
>>5364092

He did, he caused a four-car wreck that killed a woman.
>>
>>5362936
this honestly
I wouldn't even say I "hate" her so much though
I just think idolizing Jenner over MtFs or FtMs alike who don't have status and are actually brave to go through with it is dumb.

Jenner doesn't have to worry about employment, for example.
>>
>>5346636
Same reason we hate the trannies.

>>5346696
>this place is full of SJWs

lmao no it isn't.

This place is literally /pol/ with butt sex.
>>
I hate Jenner for the same reason I hate Hillary Clinton. Both are influential people who opposed gay marriage until it was hip, then they put on their activist hats.
>>
>>5346779
Did you see the interview of him with Ellen DeGenerate?
>>
>>5347001
>she passes so well
Tippity top kekkington, my melanistic matey!
>>
buckle up buckaroos
>>
>>5346636
Milennials want all old people with dysphoria to quietly kill themselves so that they won't be embarrassed by hons. Throwing them under the bus so to speak. Caitlyn has avoided the wheels of the bus and actually become the face of transgenderism due to her wealth and fame. This is all to the chargrin of the millenials who want to portray an image of young cute ladyboys.
>>
>>5370279
She's the typical tranny.

A complete and utter attention whore.
>>
I dislike all of the Kardashians/Jenner family, not exclusively Bruce.

It's quite clear that they're used by the media to distract us from shit going on inside the government and are paid large sums of money to be deflectors.
>>
This thread is highly tranaphobic. Why hasn't everyone just accepted you don't need to experience dysphoria to be a trans person? Catlin is trans because she says she is trans. Her dysphoria is inconsequential.
>>
>>5370558
please tell me this is sarcasm
>>
>>5370558
kys pls
>>
>>5370558
trutrans is only trans. everyone else is playing make believe dressup games
>>
>>5346863
>she
>>
He killed someone and had to cut his dick off to get away with it, by claiming he is a female driver.
>>
>>5373083
except she still has her dick, and if I was her, I'd not mention I was getting SRS until have it is done and fully healed. The media circus would be a zoo at any SRS hospital.
>>
File: 1448727884211.gif (468 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1448727884211.gif
468 KB, 500x282
>>5367631
>>
>>5346636
Because like real women, trannies only care about physical attractiveness. They get triggered by Jenner because "only pretty people deserve to be trans".
>>
>>5371512
>>5370562
>>5371392
Nice gender, did your doctor pick it out for you?
>>
>>5346636
FUCK YOU PIECE OF SHIT

CAITLYN JENNER IS A HERO A TRUE IDOL FOR SOCIETY
>>
>>5346636
He's a murderer who decided to be "trans" in order to use HIS celebrity to circumvent the law.
>>
>>5375281
>killing someone with your car
>murder
pick one
>>
>>5346636
Because he reminds me of the fact that, even if I am able to become the qt grill now, one day I will inevitably become an old and disgusting freak. Time is not kind to the tranny.
>>
>>5375437
willful negligence

he was speeding, using his phone, and not paying attention.

HE got off because California is run by marxists.
>>
>>5375437

I'm sure the victim's family is relieved that it legally wasn't "murder". It's still his fault she's dead, and even worse, they've had to watch him be treated like a fucking hero and get awards in the same year he got their loved one killed.
>>
>>5376035
I sometimes imagine like, the victim's mom or sister or whatever, just sitting at home watching the awards show. Watching Caitlyn accept an award. Meanwhile, they're sitting there, alcoholic drink in one hand, remote in the other. And the hand with the remote is holding it in a white-knuckled grip, squeezing the remote so hard that it's about to break.
>>
File: 1392951132293.png (581 KB, 458x635) Image search: [Google]
1392951132293.png
581 KB, 458x635
>rich white male stealing our identity to make money, stealing our voice in the process

Nope, absolutely no reason to hate this brave, brave hero. No washed up celebrity or athlete would ever do ridiculous shit to stay in the spotlight.
>>
>>5375784
Isn't this a normal feeling for cis women? And men? And everybody?
Getting old makes you look weird, duh. The fuck has that got to do with trans?
>>
SO STUNNING, SO BRAVE
>>
>>5376121
Because I'm afraid I'll turn into a gross man-woman abomination like Jenner. Normal people just have to worry about being old, not old and stuck between two genders because you don't age like a perfect biological woman. Am I gonna look like a grandma even in the absolute best case, or will I have to swallow a pill bottle of testosterone every day to cut my losses?
>>
she votes republican
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.