[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Hi /lgbt/, I need some advice.

>Be me, bear.
>Couple of months ago, twink moves into apartment next to me.
>qtπ, 8/10
>Someone made a joke about a fleshlight, one thing led to another, and eventually I admitted I had a flesh-light and a dildo.
>We talk on facebook and find we're both bi and both into each other.
>He suggests that we have sex, but when we get to it I'm so nervous that I'm limp.
>When I try sucking him off he complains about too much teeth.

How do I get a second chance, how do I not fuck it up? Also general lgbt advice thread?
>>
I'm a twink that had a toothy bj from the bear in my apartment next to me. Same guy?
>>
>>5346612
Where abouts is this?
>>
>>5346581
Use less teeth.
>>
>>5346634
Yeah, but I have to get there in the first place. How do I get another chance?
>>
>He suggests that we have sex, but when we get to it I'm so nervous that I'm limp.

If someone were to tell me that was the reason they couldn't get it up, I'd probably be flattered. I'd want to try again, maybe with more time allotted so there can be foreplay and light fun to make me and them feel comfortable.

I can't say for sure if he's like me, but it seems worth a shot.

Tell him you thought he was really attractive to the point that you got nervous, but you'd like to try again if he's willing. Maybe discuss what you both like to do and have done. Don't discount the power of foreplay to relax your body and mind.

And next time be careful about the teeth!

How did it end though? I've given overenthusiastic blowjobs and gotten teeth complaints before, but in the end it's never killed a fun time with a guy.
>>
>>5346669
Thanks for the advice, I'll bare that in mind. It ended with me jacking him off and him sucking me off, then me apologizing profusely and him saying it isn't a problem.
>>
>>5346684
So he did get you off in the end and he said it wasn't a problem. It's true that he very well could have been lying to make you not feel bad, but he just as easily could have been sincere. The only way you can know for sure is to express more interest and see how he responds.
>>
>>5346694
Good point, what do you advice for foreplay, anything fancy?
>>
>>5346581
If you don't get hard during sex then that means you aren't sexually attracted to the gender.
>>
>>5346711
That would be sensible (well, it wouldn't) except that I have had sex with both men and women before, and been hard when doing it.
>>
>>5346711
>>5346713
And he did get me off in the end, it was just the main bit I had trouble with.
>>
>>5346700
The usual. fondling, touching, rubbing, kissing. I'm personally very oral so I love to use my tongue on a mans body along with my hands, and lick nipples (and even armpits but you can't expect everyone to be into that).

Thinking on it, if YOU'RE the one that got nervous, then technically it's probably YOU that should get more foreplay done to them to release tension, unless you're someone who actually really likes to perform foreplay and it helps you relax. Since you didn't mention doing it in the OP, I kind of assume that this isn't necessarily you (as in something that would help yourself relax, not that you don't like to do it) but if it does seem like something that could help you then go for it. Seeing him horny and responding to your body could make you feel more confident and/or aroused.
>>
>>5346755
Sounds good. Dildos? Perhaps seeing a dildo in him will help me out a bit.
>>
>>5346765
If he's down for it, then go for it. It's about what works for both of you. Do you know if he's actually used them before?
>>
>>5346771
He says he hasn't but he'd be alright using it if he's not the one cleaning it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.