[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Happy Thread!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: GrcwvMi.jpg (20 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
GrcwvMi.jpg
20 KB, 480x640
Hey /lgbt/, i started posting in /mtfg/ a couple days ago for the first time, and just deciding to show my face to anyone who's curious.

1.5 months on hrt, and this is my first time playing with makeup.
i know i went a little heavy on the eye shadow under my eye, didnt notice till after ;-;

Life is good now though, general happy thread! ^-^
>>
File: vEnnVPq.jpg (18 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
vEnnVPq.jpg
18 KB, 480x640
I'll post a couple more cause that first one is a weird angle.
>>
File: lUrSB4R.jpg (23 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
lUrSB4R.jpg
23 KB, 480x640
>>
you look great, hon!
>>
>>5325541
i'm only 19 :P
>>
Hey Valerie, you look very cute. Hope it goes well for you. And whatever lucky guy or gal that ends up with you I hope for the best!

> how you doing ;) ?
>>
>>5325547
Thank's a bunch anon <3
hope you're having a great day ^-^
>>
Lose weight
>>
>>5325566
Yeah that's what i'm attempting to do atm. Making slow progress, i've lost about 30 pounds over the past 5 or 6 months.
Even though i still have far to go, i'm feeling good about it so far ^-^
>>
>>5325554
Your welcome :)

Thank you hope you have a great day as well.

> so are you east coast or west?
>>
>>5325579
I'm central, i live in the prairies in Canada ^-^ hbu?
>>
>>5325584
I live on the west coast in Cali :(

How's life going for you in Canada?
>>
>>5325591
pretty good desu, im in a pretty solid place in life, i have a job to fund my transition, and my parents are letting me live with them so i dont have to pay rent and can focus on myself. Sounds pretty spoiled but it's not even like i asked for it, they just offered. They have been really supportive of me through all of this ^-^

How's life in Cali? Is the weather nice there?
>>
>>5325595
How's your job going for you and do you have any aspirations? :) any hobbies?

Cali's well, it's kind of cold as hell where I am but I happen to enjoy the heat more. Plus having someone to cuddle would be nice during when it gets freezing
>>
File: 1439695820907.jpg (152 KB, 1000x1414) Image search: [Google]
1439695820907.jpg
152 KB, 1000x1414
>>5325584
Alberta, Sask, Manitoba?

Has Alberta fully reversed the GRS funding debacle, yet, or was it just us grandfathered pre-2011 buggers to get through it?
>>
>>5325613
My job is going great, it's minimum wage but because i dont have bills to pay, its actually quite a bit of money.

As for hobbies, a lot of my free time goes to video games and playing with my dog.

And yea it's getting pretty cold up here, too, and i agree with the cuddling buddy idea.
>>
>>5325688
Manitoba ^-^

and im not sure about anything to do with other parts of canada. All i do to contribute to my country is vote and pay taxes haha.
>>
>>5325700
I have a bit of a minimum wage job as well but I pay for a good chunk of the bills. What kind of job is it?

Same with me, just instead it's mostly Nintendo games, and playing with my cat.

It usually gets ridiculously hot in the summer time but I just can't stand winter in general. haha well maybe we could solve that cuddle buddy problem
>>
>>5325721
I work at mcdonalds :P it's nothing flashy but all my coworkers are pretty chill and don't mind me acting feminine at work, so i like it ^-^

What do you do for work?

And cuddles are always welcome :3
>>
>>5325523
Ugly as a mother fucker.
But on a different note, why is it mtfs always have to make a fucking thread about themselves? Im not talking about MtFg or trans related threads, I mean threads where they feel the need to introduce themselves or post pics.
NO ONE GIVES A SHIT
Fuck off somewhere else.
>>
>>5325744
Why so aggressive? :o

I'm not here to hurt anyone.

Which board would you suggest i post in?
>>
>>5325726
Nothing wrong at McDonald's, plus I'm kind of partly jealous your coworkers get to see you act feminine :P

I work as a dishwasher at a bar and grill restaurant. I like it but I'm looking for more work.

Yay :3 I love cuddles
>>
>>5325750
None of them. You dont need a fucking thread about yourself, if anyone gives a shit, take it to MtFg.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.