[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the worst part of the LGBT and why trans hon? I went
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1448621502443.jpg (253 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1448621502443.jpg
253 KB, 1920x1080
What is the worst part of the LGBT and why trans hon? I went to this lgbt institute for a meeting, then i started provoking them by saying some trans dude was alway passable. They were quiet and then later explained to him what i mean.

Then later i said i would never come out untill i finish my laser shave. No way i'm gonna come out using a dress and a moustache. Then they said i didn't have any, that is psychological. They even showed a example of another hon, who had big ears, big beard and a skirt. Jesus Christ, you make us look bad.
>>
>>5320740
What ?
>>
>>5320863
Unpassable transexuals woman are the worst part of the LGBT. They are always whining.

>waaaa don't call me me a man even though i look like on
>ayyy check out my beard shadow and pink dress
>>
>>5320740
>>5320883
While I agree you must have some sympathy for them because they were our age when it wasn't possible to transition.
>>
>>5320740
Nah.

The worst are tumblrinas.
>>
>>5320740
"Translesbians" are the worst.

I have no problem with straight MTFs or FTMs.
>>
>>5320918
>>5320918
yeah, old transbians are awful.
>>5320740
>I went to this lgbt institute for a meeting
Bad choice of #1.
>>
>>5320957
>old transbians
Are they all really touchy? I went to a few meetings and there were a few that literally rubbed eachothers leg or shoulder, and did these looks at eachother like they were getting ready to fuck the entire time. Then afterwards, they wanted hugs, and I barely even knew them! Not to mention they completely dominated the conversation. I thought it was a stereotype until it actually happened and really made me dislike them.
>>
>>5320918
...said nobody who has ever compared mtfg and tlg.
>>
File: butch_lesbians.jpg (22 KB, 230x300) Image search: [Google]
butch_lesbians.jpg
22 KB, 230x300
>>5320740
>>5320883
While hons like pic related are quite ugly and make the rest of the trans community look like entitled men in dresses, there are not actually that many of them and they dont actually have that much of an impact outisde of circlejerking on the internet.

Gayfags who spread aids in giant poz orgies, however, are a HUGE problem that need to be contained IMMEDIATELY. Despite being only 4% of the population, gay faggots make up 75% of new HIV patients in the US. This is NOT OK. use fucking protection. IT wouldnt be so bad if they stuck to themselves, but unfortunatly, male bifags are also getting infected and spreading it to their wives/gf's.

Butch radfem lesbians are also extremely toxic in the lgbt community and should all be executed. Ugly mannish looking lesbians should just go die away from me. Im so tired of everyone assuming all lesbians look ugly because there are so many ugly looking butch lesbians. Just stop being so fucking ugly.
>>
File: 1445606979154.png (98 KB, 733x1232) Image search: [Google]
1445606979154.png
98 KB, 733x1232
>>5321089
I never understood this POZ stuff or the promiscuity of the gay community. I am often afraid of relationships now because there is no way to know a gay mans past and I'm so paranoid I don't think I could have sex with someone now with out them being tested.
I want off this wild ride and on a monogamous one.
>>
>>5321089
So... /b/ is the worst? Is everyone fine with that? I thought we already agreed on this one.
>>
>>5321113
>So... /b/ is the worst
bi girls are fine, its mostly just promiscuous men that spread aids. Bi girls dont cause any problems except heartbreak.
>>
>>5321122
"bi" girls are insecure sluts that have unresolved daddy issues or have borderline personalities. They are far worse from just being heartbreakers.
>>
File: meh.ro5380.jpg (49 KB, 470x570) Image search: [Google]
meh.ro5380.jpg
49 KB, 470x570
>>5321126
go away gayfag. Theres nothing wrong with girls being bisexual. Sexuality is a spectrum, very few people are 100% 1 or the other. Plus a womans sexuality is very flexible due to estrogen. Im willing to bet most girls are atleast a little bisexual.

You seem to be a little bootybothered.
>>
>>5321126

A lot of the bi girls I come across only do shit with girls in front of guys. I assume for attention.
>>
>>5321132
This.
>>
>>5320740
>What is the worst part of the LGBT
Allies.
>>
>>5321130
You don't know many bi girls, right?
Most of the ones I know end up lesbian or they never liked womans to stablish a serious relationship and where just doing it for the lulz (that means because daddy issues or they didn't mind to get a good fuck from another woman).
>>
>>5321161
>don't know many bi girls, right
i know a lot actually. nice strawmanning tho.
>>
>>5321111
> proud that Americans flooded into an unjust war over a false flag attack
> mad that Americans no longer support killing random civilians for "revenge"

why are slavs so violent and stupid?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.