[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do i pass? Are you proud of me. Those women deserve it thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Passing.jpg (34 KB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
Passing.jpg
34 KB, 460x259
Do i pass?

Are you proud of me. Those women deserve it thinking they can get pregnant when their are real women like me who struggle every day, Disgusting Cissys
>>
>>5315292
Show proof that he's trans. I'm not talking about a screenshot, what's the actual site that says he's trans?
>>
>>5315407
i have autism too!
>>
>>5315407
Ted Cruz said he was a transgender leftist because registered independent and the gender on his voting record is female. obvious tranny
>>
>>5315461
And when has Ted Cruz ever steared us wrong?

https://youtu.be/cozMqBTMI9Y
>>
>>5315292
>>5315461

Media not only confirmed he wasn't trans or lgbt but also proved that he was some deranged loony who spamed pamphlets on morality and against Obama

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/us/who-is-colorado-shooting-suspect-robert-dear-1.2447759

A subhuman just like op
>>
>>5315292
>http://www.examiner.com/article/planned-parenthood-shooter-confirmed-as-a-bible-reading-conservative-christian

>Rant on line about nonexistent trannies
>be unemployed
>wants day of the rope

Op confirmed for Robert Dear.
>>
>>5315292
>>5315433
Not only has media confirmed he wasn't trans and the Feds made a typo, but they've also confirmed he's a /pol/tard

Tinfoil on like him, looser.
>In her interview with the Times, Ross said that while Dear wasn't a regular church goer, he "believed wholeheartedly in the Bible,"
>Ross also elaborated further, noting that Dear was a conservative
>others confirmed that he had been vocal about his opposition against President Obama, handing out pamphlets that called for the president's impeachment
>>
>>5316010
>>5315992
So is this a "whacky stuff poltards do" thread now or what?
>>
>>5316010
sounds more /pol/ than trans. checks out considering all the recent race war shooters going around. but everyone already knew /pol/ was full of lunatics.
>>
>>5315461
Voting record shows a male name. It's a lot easier to change your name than your gender (which usually requires SRS). It's absurd to think a MtF would have gone through everything up to and including SRS to get a legal gender change, while keeping their male name. If anything, it would point to him being a FtM (i.e. changed name to male, but is still stuck with assigned gender).
>>
File: moonslice.jpg (199 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
moonslice.jpg
199 KB, 540x540
>>5315292
ebin
>>
>>5317776
The most pathetic of those lunatics are no better than Isis.

Ends of the horseshoe are filled with the trash of humanity. Op is in fine company with them.
>>
>>5317812
>In her interview with the Times, Ross said that while Dear wasn't a regular church goer, he "believed wholeheartedly in the Bible,"
>Ross also elaborated further, noting that Dear was a conservative
>others confirmed that he had been vocal about his opposition against President Obama, handing out pamphlets that called for the president's impeachment
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.