[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How difficult is it to date as a transgender woman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 6
File: 1448212611471.jpg (169 KB, 759x1075) Image search: [Google]
1448212611471.jpg
169 KB, 759x1075
How difficult is it to date as a transgender woman?
>>
It's really as simple as acknowledging (or, at least pretending to) that I am a woman. The main reason why people who are sexually attracted to transgender women always get turned down by them is because they have a fantasy about dating a boy who looks like a girl, or dating a "shemale".

Just treat us like normal girls, I guess is what I'm trying to say.
>>
>>5313107
Learn to read, you retard.
>>
Idk, they're cute, but if you think they're cute they think you're a "chaser".
>>
>>5313069
no one will ever truly love us except some greasy cheetos stained neckbeards hugging their waifu pillows
>>
>>5313069
>dating
extremely difficult

>getting fucked at their house
extremely easy
>>
>>5313069
It really depends on your orientation, but there are challenges either way. If you're dating men, you're going to have to be careful not to deceive your partners, as doing so can end in violence. If you're dating women, you can rest assured that every radical feminist in existence is going to be howling for your blood.

Pick your poison, I guess.
>>
>>5313876

What kind of personalities are you into?
>>
Depends on your passability and what kind of guy you're looking for. I have no problems finding men who are interested in me but it's in a very superficial way and I don't seek those kinds of relationships. I guess for me it's like being cis but harder by 30%.
>>
ive only been able to date other trans girls cause no one else wants us
>>
>>5313107
Oh, they fantasize about what you are, not what you think you are?

Hmmm maybe if they wanted to date a girl instead they'd date THE REAL THING
>>
>>5313069
Not easy with me. I have a lot of trust issues, rightly so being trans
I'm in a very safe town, and have yet to meet someone who had an issue with me being trans, even the guy who doesn't like me, uses my female name and everything.
I get hit on a lot at bars, since coming out there's only been a handful of nights where I've had no attention. But obviously I'm scared to tell people I'm trans, so usually, I get them to buy me a drink and then disappear. Normally I get 4 drinks or so from different guys, I don't consider it an alright night unless I get at least 1.
But all that means one of the only social opportunities I have is not ideal. Of all the guys who approach me, I've only ever told 3 about me. They were all cool with it and I kissed them. But I don't want sex because of downstairs, and I think that'd put people off, so if I got to that point with a guy, I'd probably offer a lot of blowjobs and role play stuff because I want to please them an get them to stay.
But I'm terrified of actually getting with someone and them deciding they don't like me, or changing their mind about being cool with trans stuff, so I intentionally don't let myself get close. Only 1 guy has come close to me thinking about a relationship with him, but he has been moody and irritable lately, and unfortunately I was already questioning if he was attractive to me, so I've decided I'm not interested.
I'm into weird stuff sexually so I'm super guarded with that.
And I'm a pretty moody person too, I hate most people, I'm quite sarcastic, sometimes rude, I complain. I can be fun and flirty too, and apparently I am very funny, so maybe I have some redeeming qualities, but I have a very negative outlook about myself, and life in general. I wouldn't use the word "nihilist" to describe me or my views, but I suppose it's true. And I think that brings people down.
But if I dated a guy and he liked my personality, the stuff I'm into, I have a lot of affection I've been unable to express
>>
>>5313903
I like guys who are intellectually stimulating, so guys that are able to have long conversations and that aren't self-centered enough to make the whole conversation about them (that's my main problem with most men I've dated, they're interesting and cultivated but they are there to feed their egos in some sort of way, and I think they view me as some sort of sexual object since I dress hyperfeminine, so I just end up listening them speak about themselves for hours.) Most guys I've fallen for have been artists, teachers and some geeks. Guys are often very "basic" in my area, they pretty much just have interests for beer, sports and hanging out with their friends, so when I interact with them it just feels very superficial. I seek more than that so I just prefer my own company until I find someone worthwhile.
>>
>>5313969
I'm the same way in terms of my interests in others, though I don't know how much dress affects that because I dress rather androgynously and get the same responses.
>>
>>5313992
Oh. Well maybe its a girl thing then? Like they expect us to just marvel at their accomplishments while staying silent? hahah it just seems very egoistical, which I guess isn't too surprising from those types of guys.

How are your dates usually?
>>
>>5313929
Wow rude, downboated
>>
>>5314006
Near non-existent. People show some degree of interest and then just let it drop or are unclear about their intentions from the get-go. I appreciate that I was denied yesterday (and in a way that wasn't terrible) instead of just receiving constant postponements on dates, though.
>>
>>5314019
Oh I didn't know people postponed dates that's terrible :(

Yeah it's better off that way, desu I prefer it to be that way since it would be just a time loss to go on a date with someone that's not even certain if they're ok with you or not.

Are you the one that initiates contact with them on dating websites? Where do you live?
>>
>>5313942

You sound insufferable desu.

>at least I don't have to deal with you!

I feel better (:
>>
>>5313942
Have you tried seeing a psychologist? I seriously feel like you should be able to love yourself before being ready to be in a relationship. You could become dependant and parasitical if you don't, or maybe they could take advantage of how insecure you are. Maybe you should work a bit more towards yourself first.
>>
>>5314040
I don't use dating websites, I just generally ask out people who might be interested who I like in real life. It works with variable results. I have used /soc/ (bad idea) to see who is interested in skype messaging me, but that gets a lot of gross and uninteresting people.

I'm from New York (not the city).

The good news is that I am into both men and women, so that slightly opens up my dating pool (no one who would be okay with me being trans would suddenly be not okay with me being bi).
>>
Apply what you know from picking up cis women, it's basically the same thing.
>>
>>5314076
Wow that's quite courageous. Why don't you use them?

Are you perceived as visibly trans? I wish you good luck in your search, maybe you'll find someone when you least expect it :) (that's what happened to me in the past)
>>
>>5314102
I'm way too nervous to use dating websites after seeing and hearing some horror stories of other trans users.

>Are you perceived as visibly trans?
Sometimes, other times I have to come out. I don't pass yet in either case, as I'm only close to four months on hormones, but I have been becoming slightly more androgynous looking and many people treat me like a girl at this point anyways.
>>
>>5313069
depends on many things
1. how passable you are
2. your social skills
3. where you live

Honestly point 2 is the biggest thing to worry about because being unpassable shouldn't be an excuse if super ugly people are out there dating and getting laid every day.
>>
>>5313069
If you're hot then it's pretty easy. Bonus points if you have a good personality.

If you're not hot then it's pretty hard.
>>
>>5314071
Fine by me
>>
>>5313790
this except the neckbeards won't actually love us, they're too emotionally stunted to love. Also 90% of the time they become transbians after a few years of being chasers anyway
>>
>>5313069
Even if you are attractive and pass if you are into guys they will be disgusted. Only a rare amount of males will ever be cool with it but for most men even if you are indistinguishable to a cis woman they will think its gay. And for girls they see you as a woman so they cant date you cause it's lesbian and for lesbians they see you as a man and for gay men they see you as gross. So yeah....
>>
You will only ever truly appeal to bi and pansexuals, even post op. Cishetero men are chasers, gay men and half of all bi guys will view you as bottom boys regardless of how you pass, ciswomen will usually view you as the man in the relationship (if outright not just a man that isn't threatening) regardless of sexual orientation. The cis world will 90% of the time view us as romantic dead ends due to breeding instincts, so you're kind of fucked unless you find a unicorn.

As a passing, attractive mid 20's transwoman who transitioned early 20's, it's not that easy and if it was easy for you you either got lucky, or are settling for something.

Usually it's your shit personality. Still tough if you're awesome like me though, it just goes from fucking impossible to merely frustrating.
>>
Often it can work out if you find someone with a feminization fetish. Though myself I would not be happy to be fetishized.
>>
>>5313969
>>5313992
I'm tired of intellectualism. I would love a bf who just likes beer (i love beer), making jokes (im not very funny), sports (I like sports a lot), independent (I don't need his money tho, got my own), and chilling with his bros.

I dated gay guys and am tired of their boring intellectualism. I can be intellectual inside my own head by myself, ya know what I mean?

Too bad my options are limited as I don't pass yet.
>>
>>5314634
I do find that most mtfs who brag about having ltr usually settle for kind of a dopey looking guy. Even fucking Bailey Jay :(. Makes me sad, I wish there were more options.
>>
>>5314912
Eh, I am super into certain aspects of academia myself, so that's part of why I find it so attractive in a partner.
>>
>>5314580
>if you are into guys they will be disgusted
Incorrect. I have yet to meet a guy who rejected me having found out i'm trans. Usually Im just too distrusting to let it get anywhere
>>
>>5314916
>usually settle for kind of a dopey looking guy
Then Im doing this for you anon. Every time I reject a guy because I think I can do better. It's for you. One day, Im going to have a fairly normal, averagely attractive boyfriend, just for you. I'll be in the news about it. It'll be huge.
>>
>>5315090
G-good.
>>
>>5313929
to be fair real girls are awful
>>
>>5315083
Not saying all guys, but most people think it's gay. Like I will agree I do get hit on but when they find out they get confused and they think I caused them to have some sort of sexuality crisis about being gay or bi. It's so bs.
>>
>>5313929
>i just think of women as people with vaginas attached not as a person
>>
File: 1447952309098.jpg (51 KB, 419x304) Image search: [Google]
1447952309098.jpg
51 KB, 419x304
>tfw want a gf way more than a bf, but love cock way more than vagoo
>tfw a pre-op or non-op trans woman is the perfect choice for me
>tfw that makes me a 'chaser' and every trans woman I've tried to have a relationship hates me for it
>>
File: tailplug.jpg (76 KB, 640x720) Image search: [Google]
tailplug.jpg
76 KB, 640x720
>>5315245
its because transwomen weren't supposed to be born with a dick silly.
>>
>>5315245
maybe because they dont like their dick. a partner ship is 2 ways, and you are clearly not compatible.

They may not be the perfect choice because they dont like that part of them. If you had a fetish for big noses would you date a jewish girl who wanted a nose job?
>>
File: 1448486687166.png (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1448486687166.png
15 KB, 300x300
>>5315258
I knew a girl who I really fell for, she was a non-op trans woman who did dick stuff and didn't have any desire to lob it off. She was certain in her decision to keep her dick, but it was giving her issues with dating because straight men are obviously not into that.

All I wanted was to make her happy and be the boyfriend she wants, but she pushed me away when I tried to take out friendship a step further because she claimed I was a tracer.

I don't get it. I've talked to other people and they have similar stories. Why do some non-op trans women try so hard to get with men who want nothing to do with them, and treat men who actually want them as sub-human "orbiters."

She broke my heart and it still hurts. ;_;
>>
>>5315275
self-loathing. sounds like she is punishing herself

or maybe she just didn't like you in particular
>>
>>5315301
Doesn't explain why she burned bridges entirely. We were close, nearly fucked once even. Hell when I asked her we were sitting real close on the couch and practically cuddling, she was upset about nobody accepting her or wanting her. It seemed the perfect time. After I said that I wanted her to be my girlfriend she rejected me flat out and went home. Later she said she wasn't interested in being the plaything of chasers. And I haven't heard from her since.
>>
Why is it so hard to meet trans girls who want to keep the schween? I don't want to be a chaser, but I can't help being attracted exclusively to feminine benos,
>>
>>5315338
because women aren't supposed to have penises
>>
>>5315341
So? Penises are more fun to have.
>>
>>5315330
>we were sitting real close on the couch and practically cuddling, she was upset about nobody accepting her or wanting her
Has to be bait, theres no way youre this oblivious
Here's how what youve just said reads:
>We were friends, never close to fucking, not once even. Hell when I asked her we were sitting real close on the couch and not cuddling, she was lonely and emotionally vulnerable. It seemed the perfect time, because I'm a sociopath. After I said that I wanted to fuck her, I tried to convince her by asking her to be my girlfriend, she rejected me flat out and went home. Later she said she wasn't interested in being the plaything of chasers. And I haven't heard from her since.
>>
>>5313790
I have a job and im 15% bodyfat. I would date a transgirl so long as she passed and wasn't too needy.
>>
>>5315436
Maybe it's bait, maybe it's not, I don't know and frankly I don't care, but if it's not bait I'll tell you exactly what the problem is ...

>Here's how what youve just said reads

Trying to read between the lines. Looking for subtext that might not even be there. He didn't say "After I said that I wanted to fuck her", he said he told her he wanted to be her boyfriend.
So many of you complain about being judged by other s without them really knowing you, yet in the next breath you do the exact same thing.
>>
>>5315568
>he said he told her he wanted to be her boyfriend.
Having also claimed they nearly fucked once. I was talking in broader terms, rather than that specific situation.
After they "almost fucked" (which I strongly suspect involved her being very drunk, and him being very creepy), he asked her to be his girlfriend, presumably because he thought that would resolve the issue of her not fucking him

>So many of you complain about being judged by other s without them really knowing you
I have never once complained about that in my life, let alone in this thread.
>>
>>5314128
>super passable
>live in liberal PNW

>also have autist mode social skills

;~;
>>
>>5315583
>I have never once complained about that in my life, let alone in this thread.
I never said you specifically, was just stating an observation I've made with regards to many of the people on this board and other LGBT communities I've been around. Maybe I should have been more clear on that, my appologies.

I do still stand by my original statement though ...
>So many of you complain about being judged by others without them really knowing you, yet in the next breath you do the exact same thing.

Too many people, in all walks of life, have the attitude of 'Do as I say, not as I do' and it saddens me.
>>
>>5315583
>which I strongly suspect involved her being very drunk, and him being very creepy
Dat >>>/tumblr/ manhate tho
>>
>>5316366
>dat having actually experienced chasers tactics tho
In fact not even just chasers, you're either a lesbian or have never had attention from a man, they will very often try to get you drunk so they can do shit.
Happens all the time.
In fact, sometimes, I order a weaker drink and put a shot of vodka in it before I talk to a guy, because then he won't think I can handle double vodka and cokes and be more willing to buy them to get me drunk
>>
If anyone wants to chat to me i am a guy 20y/o from England, looking to meet Transgender women, message me on kik @samuellovestolick XD
>>
As someone with a history of sexual abuse who has made the decision not to fuck anyone who I'm not deeply and reciprocally committed to, I'm totally unappealing to most men who are otherwise fine with trans women, because few if any are fine with an actual relationship with one of us.

Trans people and lesbians are more compatible in that sense and I've dated around a little, but nothing serious has come out of it. In all likelihood if I end up with a long term partner, they'll be trans or a cisgender lesbian, but honestly I'm fine even being alone.
>>
>>5314916
Beggars can't be choosers, bitch. Waaah, I might have to settle for an ugly guy! Well, what about that guy having to settle for an envious shallow tranny like you?
>>
>>5316404
No
>>
>>5316512
Treat em mean keep em keen eh?
>>
>>5316378
Sure thing, guy. Keep living this paranoid lifestyle where anyone who is remotely interested you is actually out to get you, that's why you're such a miserable fuck up.
>>
>>5315583
>After they "almost fucked" (which I strongly suspect involved her being very drunk, and him being very creepy), he asked her to be his girlfriend, presumably because he thought that would resolve the issue of her not fucking him
Don't project your shitty personality onto other people.
>>
>>5317501
>anyone who is remotely interested you is actually out to get you
Its not that theyre out to get me fuckwit, theyre out to get me drunk.
Sorry if this is rocking your world view, but in bars and clubs, guys try to get women drunk to improve their chances of having sex.
What is there to argue about that? Its out and out fact.
>that's why you're such a miserable fuck up
One hell of an assumption there anon, does it make you feel good to believe that? does it mean you win? Or is it just a pathetic attempt to belittle someone you disagree with? I think it might just be that last one....
>>
>>5317509
>Don't project your shitty personality onto other people.
Sorry if youre an optimist anon, people are assholes, chasers in particular. I have genuinely seen chasers insult girls theyre going for and try to make them feel that no one else would want them and so they should just settle for the chaser.
>>
>>5317520
>Sorry if youre an optimist anon,
Not that anon, but damn. Do you hear how negative this is? I hope you find contentment and clarity some day.
>>
>>5317745
>Do you hear how negative this is?
Surprisingly, when you describe shitty things chasers have done, it comes across as negative. Who'd have thought
>>
>>5317520
People like you described are not men, they're scum. You should never put anyone, not matter who you are
>>
>>5316201 was my last response in this thread ...

>>5316378
>>5317517
I'll fully stand by you on the guys getting girls drunk for sex issue. It's beyond creepy, it's complete scumbaggery.
Interested in a little anecdotal story that would prove not all men are like that?
>>
>>5318270
go fo it
>>
>>5315275
>it's ok, baby. i like you juuust the way you are
>>
>>5320092
Okey dokey, I'll keep it down to the very basics.

New neighbour moves into my block, neighbour + neighbours friends = more friends (yay). One of these friends seriously catches my eye. Everyone knows I have a thing for her. Several of these so called friends of hers (both male and female) tell me "just get her drunk and she'll sleep with you". I say I'd never do that, if anything happens I want it to be because she genuinly wants it to, not just because she's not thinking straight. One time she actually started to get mildly flirty with me while drunk, I ignored it and didn't respond.

Anyway, all this to say that while there are a large number of people (M & F) that think it's acceptable and a legitimate "tactic", not all of us do.
While your mistrust is certainly warranted, try not to lose hope/faith in peoples intentions. Try not to make assumptions based on something that isn't there as you seemed to do earlier (>>5315436)
>>
>>5315083
Most men will do gay shit just to get their rocks off... as long as no one finds out about it
>>
>>5320355
I've had a guy once before be like "why do you think I buy you drinks?" And I said "because you're hoping I'll put out" and he basically said he did it cos he liked talking to me an all that. I almost dated him.
But that's 0.1% of guys. Probably 0.01% if you're only counting guys in bars and clubs
>>
>>5320355
>>5320507
And just for some context here, I've had guys who grope me downstairs, front and back, a dude who put his arm around me and every time I tried to leave would pull me back in close to him, a guy who was flirting with me left to try and get with someone else and when that didn't work he came back to me, and I've seen a male friend get spiked cos he drank a girls drink.
>>
>>5320507
I never denied that we were a minority. Scary thing is that it aint even just guys that think it's a legit tactic.
>>
>>5320524
I fully believe it, but as I keep saying, we're not all predatory assholes
>>
>>5320472
Nah all 3 of them wanted something long term, cos i always make it clear im not gonna have sex for the foreseeable future
>>
>>5313069
I don't know, but I don't feel hopeful about it.
I want a perfect man, and I don't think I'll want to settle for anything else, which will probably leave me single for life.
>>
>>5315275
Probably bc you aren't attractive. The way you write makes me think you are super beta
>>
>>5320355
You sound like a loser desu. You don't even have the confidence to respond to a girl when she is flirting and giving you hints and wanting to drink and party with you

"mildly flirty ". You realize most socially adjusted people flirt when they go out, drink and or party even if they are just friends it's super common and doesn't mean much.
>>
>>5315275
well dude you sound clingy as fuck tbhon
>>
>>5320507
You sound like a Tumblr feminist. Annoying as fuck. You know you can always turn down the drink right retard? Instead of taking them all and then lambasting the men buying them for you even though THEY ARE PAYING FOR YOUR LIFESTYLE
>>
>>5320472
lol, stop projecting.
>>
>>5315275
That's exactly what everyone does, chasing the unobtainable.
>>
>>5315275
you fell in love with a tranny? lol! what'd you expect?

goddamn
>>
>>5322208
>feminist.
Hate feminism
> You know you can always turn down the drink right retard?
Its not about whether I drink it or not fuck wit, the only point that I have tried to get across is that men will happily get women drunk to fuck them, because an even bigger fuck wit above was acting like that isnt something men do

And on the topic of turing down the drink, when you say this:
>THEY ARE PAYING FOR YOUR LIFESTYLE
You know they can always turn down buying me a drink right retard?
>>
>>5322198
Dunno how any of that makes me unconfident, I think me telling her I was into her shows I have no issues there. Lemme clarify the mildly flirty part for you, she was drunk out of her skull and started to get a little suggestive, so I let it pass because I'm not the kind of "loser" who needs to take advantage of someone like that.
Sounds to me like you may be the one who lacks confidence and can't interact with someone you find attractive without using drink/drugs.
Could it be thst you're attacking me to make yourself feel better about your own shortcomings?
>>
>>5322510
>Hate feminism
>I sabotage myself
Dumb.
>>
>>5322570
>I sabotage myself
Not actually a quote but okay.
What are you even referring to?
>>
>>5313107

Isn't constantly seeking validation from your partner a sign of a dangerously codependent relationship?
>>
>>5322643
Well firstly, thats not what that anon is talking about. They are trans, which means the want to be treated as female and viewed as female. What theyre saying is, overwhelmingly chasers dont accept that. Ive seen chasers who refer to trans women as "bros with tits", and call them "ladyboys" and shit like that. Its extremely disrespectful, not to mention off putting.

Secondly, in response to what you actually said, the whole point of having a partner is to feel validated. People who are single long enough begin to view themselves as unwanted, annoying, unattractive, or unlikeable.
>>
I feel like it's somewhat hypocritical that some trans women complain about if a guy doesn't find you attractive because your trans its makes him a douche, yet somehow have the attitude of "Herero men are chasers" like you do realize that it kind of goes both ways right? Dude is not obligated to find you attractive and neither are you obligated. If you want to date other Trans/Cis lesbians be my guest. But even some of the lesbians have no interest in you as well. I mean shockingly enough most straight dudes are probably more turned off by your shitty and edgy personality! You know the old saying of if you run into one asshole you met an asshole but if you run into assholes all the time maybe you were the asshole. Maybe just maybe you had shitty taste in dudes?
>>
>>5316105
same anon. it sucks. at least it's comfy in Seattle I guess...
>>
>>5325803
You have to be male. If you were female and socialised to any degree, youd see how weird and creepy guys get, and thats just the ones that arent chasers.
If youre trans its hard to find someone who will be attracted to you, at least it is in the states. Im at a UK university and no guy has ever been put off by it, but thats beside the point. Generally its hard to find a guy thats interested. And then throw in some guys that are TOO interested. It's like if you were a dwarf or an amputee, its great if someone finds you attractive, but you dont want something you dont like about yourself and want to change being the sole reason they were interested in the first place. Its not unreasonable to feel like that at all. Then on top of that, across the board, chasers have the shittiest attitudes, plenty of them dont even realise it. I met one chaser irl who tried to make me feel like i wouldnt have a chance with anyone else and I should just settle for him, and in trying to convince me that he was "cool" with trans people, he told me he went abroad and fucked a "lady boy". Ive seen dozens online who are the same way looking for "a bro with tits' etc etc.

tl;dr you dont know what youre talking about
>>
>>5325824
Fuck I wish I lived in Seattle. I hear its always grey and rainy, and the culture is great, and its liberal without being progressive, and it has 60% white population.
>>
>>5325831
I grew up here. the air smells nice and people are warm and I love rainy days so I don't really want to go anywhere else. I just wish I could find someone special but I've never really fit in anywhere. women try and be my friend and guys hit on me but no matter who it is I always feel a sort of wall between us and it's hard to relate to people and keep relationships. I just wanna feel normal I guess. transitioning helped a ton but the dysphoria I had for the longest time masked other problems
>>
>>5325827
Except technically you aren't "female" either or socialized to be "female" you weren't raised to be told that you needed a man, or your ovaries were dried out, or having people dictate to you whenether or not you are allowed to have an abortion, or you aren't allowed to like guy things or be told that you must have children and there is something wrong with you if you do.

I'm saying it's hypocritical because you don't have any obligation to date any of the guys that are chasers or that abused you, yet somehow it's vital that a dude must find you attractive. If you really can't stand Herero or gay dudes in general, why the hell do you care if they find you attractive or not? Start dating women instead and if a dude happens to harass you tell him to fuck off. I mean for fucks sake you sound really no different then a Nice Guy. Life sucks for everyone. You have every right to b angry and pissed off at any of the chasers because I can understand they are creepy as fuck and it's wrong for them to be creepy. That dude that said he slept with a "ladyboy" or that you won't have a chance with anyone else is a tremendous douchebag and you had every right to kick him in the balls.
It's a bit of a catch 22, if you are attracted to trans women the you are a chaser, if you aren't attracted to Trans women, you are transphobic, if you don't really care if you are in a relationship with a Trans or cis women, you are full of bullshit because clearly you are a chaser.>>5325827
>>
>>5325827
UK you say? Go on ....

Only messing, I'm not in the right headspace to be getting into a relationship with anyone right now. I'm just a fellow Brit.
>>
>>5325885
>socialized to be "female"
Wasnt my point. "Socialised" in that context was to mean the act of socialising. I may not be female, but unless 50+ guys in a town of a few thousand are all chasers, then I'm passing for female quite well and people treat me as such. Therefore, when I socialise, at bars and clubs, I very often have guys who are creepy and worse, see >>5320524

Guys to begin with do bad shit when theyre interested in girls, and chasers are even worse. It isnt remotely hypocritical to be annoyed when someone isnt interested but talk shit about chasers. Undeniably, chasers are shitty people.

>you don't have any obligation to date any of the guys that are chasers
Fucking agreed, its you who was saying that somehow chasers arent assholes and the problems lie with the mtfs
>yet somehow it's vital that a dude must find you attractive
When has that ever been said here? Youre working with stereotypes and misconceptions. ALl the trans people I know have been fine with people not being interested.
i>f you really can't stand Herero or gay dudes in general
That hasnt been said either. Yourte an utter fucking moron leaping to conclusions and then getting annoyed at things no one has even said.
All Im saying is straight guys are already pretty bad when it comes to womena and chasers take it to the next level. That isnt hating straight guys, its being realistic about how they behave when they want to fuck someone. Just because youre pointing out assholes doesnt mean you hate all people who happen to have the same genitals. Retard.
>Start dating women instead
Im not interested.
>if you are attracted to trans women the you are a chaser
No, if the sole reason youre interested in the first place youre a fucking chaser. I have met guys who were still interested after I told them and werent chasers, because they didnt know beforehand, so werent targeting me for it.
> if you aren't attracted to Trans women, you are transphobic
I have never fucking said that.
>>
>>5325903
Didnt have space in my last post, but yeah UK, and it probably wouldnt matter, Im in the arse end of nowhere
>>
>>5315542
>im 15% bodyfat

This is far more attractive than you having a job desu. I'd rather date someone if they had no job but had a killer body however this is coming from a young hon so yeah.
>>
Lesbians aren't attracted to dicks or neo-vaginas.

Best a MTFg can get is other trannies, pansexuals, or "lesbians" who are actually bisexual.
>>
>>5322530
You don't "let a girl know that you are into her". You just do it. You engage. And eventually make moves by reading signals. Not third grade "I rweally like you want to be muh qt gf"
>>
>>5326609
Same.
>>
>>5313069
not difficult at all from my experience
>>
>>5326283
>I have met guys who were still interested after I told them and werent chasers, because they didnt know beforehand, so werent targeting me for it.

That's pretty much why I won't tell anyone until after they want to get involved but before anything sexual happens. I neeeed to know it's not something dumb like 'I like feminine penor"
>>
>>5326629
thank god most aren't, they hate us. they can stay away.

seriously tho, people are *primarily* attracted to secondary sex characteristics. men attracted to trans women (who are generally conventionally attractive) are straight. they are never gay. similarly, women who are attracted to trans women (again, of who are conventionally attractive) aren't generally straight, and they often aren't even bi. it leads to a lot of shaming and social tensions between cis women, trans women, and it all sucks. i gave up on it.

primary sex characteristics isn't really what delineates straight and gay, but for enough people, maybe most people they are a deal breaker. there are also relatively harmless genital fixated sexualities, like in the instances of size queens. otherwise tho, if you fixate sexuality only on primary sex characteristics on a singular basis i hope you realise you are literally venn-diagramming into a realm of paedophilia.
>>
>>5326776
Won't this get you beaten up?
>>
>>5326958
Tell them over text Kappa. It's not like I'm gonna wait until they're in my room and they're getting grabby and then I'm like "w-wait senpai, there's more to this"

Like jesuz christ. Basically all my relationships begin as friendships so I can get to know the person, and then if they develop feelings I'll let them know if I want to reciprocate.
>>
source?
>>
>>5326289
It's all good, even if I was in the right place mentaly it would still have just been a nod of acknowledgement to someone pretty local in terms of the world as a whole.

>>5326752
>Not third grade "I rweally like you want to be muh qt gf"
I'm a 36yo inteligent male and perfectly capable at communicating on an adult level. Move along, the grown-ups are talking.
>>
>>5313069
Well if you are like me and don't pass, its impossible, but then again I went on a dating site for 5 min and deleted the account
>>
>>5313069
I've not really dated anyone except the person i was with before coming out, but fucking people is easy.

I'd like to have dated some of those people but being poly genuinely seems to affect it worse than being trans.
>>
>>5327450
maybe you should stop posting pictures of your penis if you're worried about passing
>>
>>5327450
>I went on a dating site for 5 min and deleted the account
Lemme guess, to many of them shopped at Walmart?
>>
>>5327593
ew, you have to at least shop at target to get any of this bp
>>
>>5327653
LOL!!! You saw that thread too?

Point being it's her ugly personality that's the problem, not her looks.
>>
>>5327704
i live in nyc where there are no walmarts, so all the trannies actually go to target... so i found it extra funny.
>>
>>5327529
>transbian
>poly
Into the trash.
>>
>>5327439
How many women have you been with mr 36yo male? Less than 3?
>>
>>5328839
Now you really are showing your childish troll mentality. I lost my virginity early and it's only in the last 5yrs I've stayed single and celibate (by choice). For 3-4 years in my early 20's I was in an open relationship and we both went to swingers clubs (partly where I've witnessed some of the pathetic and creepy nature of guys who are desperate to get their dick in anything).
Soooo, "less than 3?" ..... a complete swing (pun intended) and a miss.
Wanna try another tactic and we'll see just how frustrated you can get? Fail troll is fail, lol.
>>
>>5327704
>that's the problem, not her looks
are you serious? Kayla's face is masculine and looks kinda weird, that's the problem...
>>
>>5313646
I misread it the exact same way, stop sucking your own dick for ten seconds and maybe you'll realise that sometimes people misread things you fucking infant
>>
What's with all the autistic misandrist transbians in this thread?

God I thought I was looking at another /lgbt/ rad feminism thread.
>>
>>5313107
Isn't it normal that someone with a particular sexual interest would seek those people out specifically? It doesn't mean they don't like you as a person; they just want a woman with a penis. Is that wrong?
>>
>>5313942
Do you live in Colorado? Specifically near Denver?
>>
>>5329344
>>5329344
Haha. And why would anyone want to date a "celibate male". Did you enjoy watching your previous gf get smashed by chads while you skulked around the periphery "analyzing" other men with more confidence than you?

Next you will tell me you have a kek fetish and it don't mean nuffin
>>
>>5330255
Seriously dude, you're trying to hard and showing your frustration.
The celibacy has only been in the last 5yrs, learn to read. I was the more dominant one out of the two of us. If we were in the same room it probably would've been me doing the "smashing", as you so eloquently put it, with other guys watching or joining in from the sidelines. Of course there was also the times I was off elsewhere with another woman, or when we'd be in a smaller more private room sharing some horny little plaything. Also you clearly know nothing of the swinging scene, most of the guys there are middle aged and beta.
Anyway, that's more than enough material for you to go and fap yourself silly over in your frilly little sissy outfit ... strike 3, you're out.
*drops mic*
>>
>>5326776
Yeah that and general trust issues stop me from really going anywhere with guys. If I'm really interested in them I'll tell them before we kiss.
>>
>>5326752
kek thats basically how I do it. Things start getting intimate and if I want something more, I do basically just say "I really like you" and they usually say it back. Then down the line I try and organise shit, make sure getting together is what we both actually want.
I've seen dozens of relationships that last months, and even worse, I've seen relationships that last years. They all still end. I dont want to emotionally invest my self in someone if its only gonna be for a few months. I put a lot of thought into how attracted I am to a person, if I like their personality, and if Im worried they'll lose interest if I want to take things slow
>>
>>5329636
They're mad that no women are attracted to them now and even madder that straight and bisexual trans women have a lot of men who want them so they shit post and troll this stupid meme to make it look like all men willing to date trans women are chasers.

stay salty transbians.
>>
>>5329636
>discussing inappropriate shit guys do = autistic misandrist transbians
Please tell me this is bait, you cant genuinely think like this.

I am not autistic, Im not a misandrist, and Im not a transbian.
Guys are very frequently assholes. As mentioned above, strangers in crowds have groped me front and back, when I was very drunk a guy used that to try to get me to kiss him and hold onto him and every time I tried to leave he'd pull me back under his arm, there was dude who flirted with me for a few mins fucked off to flirt with someone else and when he failed he came back to me, a male friend of mine got spiked drinking a girls drink, a chaser has tried to convince me he was my only hope and I should settle for him.
A few other examples, a guy got me blackout drunk and then abandoned me in an alley because I was passing out and he didnt want to deal with it. One guy head butted my friend in the face because I was sat on the floor outside a club, and apparently that was bad, and my friends fault.
And this is just the shit I can remember

Theres nothing autistic or misandrist talking about the shit men do. If they didnt do it, there'd be nothing to talk about. It doesnt even reflect on all guys, and no one has said it does. But its outright fact most guys are complete cunts when they want sex and when theyre drunk
>>
>>5313069
It's difficult to deal with dysphoric days. Just think about having a partner randomly down. Then there is having to deal with discrimination. If you are a guy dating a transwomen, you have to deal with discrimination against you. You may or may not have some weird havinf sex rules that are usually easy to work around and takes like 5 minutes to talk about. Other than that though, it shouldn't be too difficult.

Honestly, it's harder to date someone who is depressed and thw discrimination thing can be encountered by dating any minority.
>>
>>5330745
>putting down all men for what a certain few do is not misandrist at all
>when guys talk about all the shit women do suddenly it's misogyny
top kek , trip on edie.
>>
>>5330745
>things that never happened to me
Cool story bro.

Also there's nothing wrong with talking the shit women do, if they didn't do it, there'd be nothing to talk about. It's an outright fact that most girls are entitled shallow cunts who only care about themselves and want they get can from men.
>>
>>5330794
>>5330808
I wish I could be you guys and experience sex for the first time again. The first time a girl lets you put it in feels so good, you're gonna love it, trust me
>>
>>5330794
>putting down all men
Despite the fact in the very post youre replying to, I repeatedly say it doesnt reflect all men
>when guys talk about all the shit women do suddenly it's misogyny
And Ive not said that at all

You have a bigger victim complex than an SJW
>>
>>5313942
Read the futurist manifesto
>>
>>5331353
Summarise it in 10 words or less
>>
File: uhhuh.jpg (222 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
uhhuh.jpg
222 KB, 768x1024
>>5330808
>things that never happened to me
Oh wow! I guess if you say things Ive experienced never happened, you must be right! How silly of me, I must have misremembered somehow. Im so glad I have someone like you, who knows me so well, to set the record straight!

I've lived in a university town for 15 months, I go out drinking at least twice a week, unsurprisingly drunk people are assholes. Choose not to believe me if you want, but you're only doing it to protect your precious feels, and to avoid thinking outside the boundaries of your experience and what you want to believe is true.
>>
>>5331586
Throw wisdom out and jump into the abyss of absurdity
Im high rn so there's probably a way better way to define it, but that's the tl;dr of what the creator said
>>
>>5331612
Does not sound interesting
>>
>>5331616
can't do much with 10 words
>>
>>5331619
Then have as many as you want
>>
>>5331622
again, too high for that, but it's perfect for a CE person such as you (if you're the same person I replied to originally) and it's quite short
http://www.english.upenn.edu/~jenglish/English104/marinetti.html
>>
>>5331630
actually now that I think about it someone from this board would probably hate it sbrofl
>>
>>5331630
what is a CE person?
>>
>>5331654
it combines self-interest and pure freedom, along with hatred, self-interest and a destructive view of the world
>>
>>5313069
You have to get past all the self-loathing that is probably there. You also have to seriously look at yourself and ask yourself why you want to date. If you're looking to date to solve your own problems or to somehow get credit as a woman, you're doing it wrong and are probably better off getting professional help rather than trying to get an amateur to fix you. Dating is an expression of fullness, not a solution to emptiness.
>>
I have a friend who is on her third marriage. She has always landed cure guys.

He current husband is cute and sweer.

WTF she is cute and all, it damn bitch how you get so lucky? What's the secret.

I mean she even is open about having HIV and lands strait cute guys who test negative knowing she is trans.

So I know anything is possible.
>>
>>5325738
>People who are single long enough begin to view themselves as unwanted, annoying, unattractive, or unlikeable.
Then, if they don't find /r9k/ they might even get over it, realise no one wants them because they base their life off having a partner, cheer the fuck up and stop basing their self worth on it and suddenly, would you look at that, they stopped looking for a partner and just found one anyway.

Seriously, people who are chronically single usually are for a reason, and usually that reason is lack of self respect/confidence
>>
>>5326289
>arse end of nowhere
so St Andrews, Bangor/Aber or Exeter then.
>>
>>5332271
That's not the only reason. They could just legit have nothing to offer. A lot of creeps have too much self-confidence and could use a little more shame in their lives.
>>
>>5328836
bi, actually.

Still in the trash though i guess.
>>
>>5332287
oh yeah, one end of the scale or the other. Point is they aren't too well adjusted to social contact.
>>
>>5313107
You're not a real woman and never will be, deal with it
>>
>>5332298
And there's a certain irony in that - they don't get any social contact because they're bad at it, and they're bad at it because they don't get any. Still, it's the way things should be. Letting some people remain lonely sad sacks is much better than forcing other people to be subjected to them.
>>
>>5332218
>I have a friend who is on her third marriage
>third marriage

>I mean she even is open about having HIV and lands strait cute guys who test negative knowing she is trans.
>having HIV
>lands strait cute guys
>>
>>5332752
Well one was on drugs and a douche the second was a fireman and died a hero this one is a sweetheart qt3.14.

The dream is possible
>>
I'm pre-op, barely starting hormones. I've been going out with my boyfriend for a year now (started going out as seniors in highschool). We were just friends before and he strictly identified as straight. But little by little he began to tease me. I told him I like him, so he should stop.

> tfw u get asked out in boymode

I said yes anyways and we're still together and happy until now. Yes, I'm on hormones. No, he doesn't try to do things with my dick.

To be fair, I did find him on /d/ once looking at futas. :c

But we talked it over and worked it out. It was before we did anything and said he was just curious.

Chaser or not, he treats me well and genuinely loves me. He's a cool geek and he's pretty chill. he's also smoking hot in looks. He's invited me over for Thanksgiving to his grandparents'. Both our families know we're going out and I feel like I hit the jackpot.
>>
>>5333079
Also doesn't identify as straight anymore but refuses to be bisexual or pan cause he says pansexual sounds snowflaky. so iunno. He says he simply loves me.
>>
>>5333079
Thats wonderful. How is he in bed?
>>
>>5334780
I cry like a little bitch when he pounds the shit out of me desu senpai. Also frequently sucks on my nips which drives me crazy cause they're sensitive af. Overall amazing.
>>
Do you want to actively pursue a career and have some kind of plans to live "normal life"? If you're one of those transgirls who have extremely outdated image of being a women you will have hard time as more and more men want a woman who is capable of supporting herself financially. If you study/have a job and try to live normally there's higher chance being successful than if you're playing anime princess 24/7.
>>
>>5336840
>If you study/have a job and try to live normally there's higher chance being successful than if you're playing anime princess 24/7.
What if you're a loser neet?
>>
>>5336854
If you're loser neet then you will be having hard time whether you're trans or not
>>
>>5332282
Keele is pretty isolated too
>>
>>5333079
>To be fair, I did find him on /d/ once looking at futas. :c
Alarm bells, he probably has a futa fetish. But if you're happy enjoy it.
>>
>>5336840
I haven't found this to be true. Number one rule is to be attractive physically.
>>
>>5329587
Wehhhhhhh, I so mad 'cause I can wead eitherrrr, wehhhhhhhhh!!!!!! :'(
>>
>>5337561
Yeah but let's just skip that one because we know transgirls on 4chan won't ever reach that level, so you must do it like other normal people.
>>
>>5341592
Lol have you seen some of them? Dollface in particular. Some of them are doing pretty well for themselves. And thats just of the ones fucking stupid enough to post their faces, theirs thousands that dont because, ignoring the fact its stupidly easy to track someone down with data attached to pictures and info gathered from their posts, if you pass, you dont want to put up a record on the internet that outright says youre transgender. The internet is forever.

Sure theres hons, and theres thos god awful attention hungry spergs. But that doesnt mean there arent a few that are genuinely attractive.

Often traps on 4chan are actually trans and looking to feel wanted, and only pretty attractive traps get anywhere with it.
Also, lets not forget, Bailey Jay herself started out on 4chan, as LineTrap
Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.