[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lesbian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: adele.jpg (62 KB, 620x424) Image search: [Google]
adele.jpg
62 KB, 620x424
What about this 2
>>
i love this film
>>
omfg
>>
>>5309800
She'd be straight if she got a chance to sit on my cock.

- James Bond
>>
some chick who looks like a ginger maggie gyllenhaal messaged me saying that she's never been with a girl before, should i go for it? i'm not really attracted to her and i think she might just be experimenting. i'll probably feel dirty and worthless after. however, four girls in a row that i've been interested in have flaked out on me so it might be nice to at least hold someone's hand.
wake me up inside (can't wake up)
>>
I'm just 20min in on Netflix, but I've read the plot (I don't mind spoilers), and apparently the bislut cheats on the lesbian with a man. How do you lesbos feel about that?
>>
>>5310393
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

honestly, of course she did. who could resist some real dick? strapons don't feel the same.
>>
>>5310393
I didn't know that so I was annoyed when I watched it. But it was pretty obvious that she didn't cheat because she wasn't satisfied or anything. She was more than happy but because she suspected the lesbian (blue haired) girl of cheating, she felt isolated and cheated out of loneliness and resentment. And as a lesbian I don't blame her, her gf was being shitty and probably was cheating on her with that other lady.
>>
>>5310493
Does she die, like in the comic? In the comic she just cheats because her gf was leaving her behind for like pride parades and shit. Then she dies from like pills. But I had to guffaw when she had a heartattack while they were fucking in public.
>>
>>5310644
They leave it ambiguous in the end. She just goes on to live a miserable life but no indication of death. And yeah, in the movie and in the comic it was always because the lesbian chick was ignoring/cheating on her and didn't have time for her. It was never about her still wanting dick or some shit like that which is why most lesbians didn't seem to mind her cheating.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.