[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have the time span of this thread at your disposal to di
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: abomination.jpg (155 KB, 439x768) Image search: [Google]
abomination.jpg
155 KB, 439x768
You have the time span of this thread at your disposal to dispute why Ts shouldn't be euthanized.
Protip: You can't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=as8GLbVx5CA
>>
>>5306173
Euthanizing you would take less time and save more people more hassle.
>>
>>5306214
OR

He could create more children and better the earth with superior beings non-capable of mental disorders. Please do the right thing, go to every sperm bank you can. Take advantage of drunk women, become an uber driver.

THE FUTURE OF SOCIETY DEPENDS UPON YOU
>>
>>5306173
>>
Because there are plenty of other groups who are far more detrimental to humanity than trannies are, and I don't hear you advocating euthanizing them. Euthanizing trannies but not them would be irrational and inconsistent behavior, and would demonstrate that your motivation is not utilitarian, but based on hatred.
>>
>>5306233
And what makes you think shitposters would have good genes? We have so much population that adding more wouldn't be of any real value. You'd better serve humanity by creating a better world for the people we already have. Like working on a cure for cancer or autism, finding ways to increase food production, or helping to provide proper education to the poor and those growing up in third world countries.
>>
>>5306173
Why shouldn't we euthanize you?
>>
Trannies can still hold jobs and be functional, contributing members of society
>>
>>5306173
that's just a crossdressing gay man like gigi gorgeous, bay jailey or dollface
>>
File: 1448475783724.jpg (13 KB, 252x276) Image search: [Google]
1448475783724.jpg
13 KB, 252x276
>>5306173
How about because it's our right to express ourselves however we please.

Threatening genocide is more troubling to society than crossdressers.

food for thought.
>>
Because not all of us are insane.
>>
This shit is so funny. I would personally love to hang out and shoot the shit with this person. Nobody actually would post a video like this without it being a joke.
>>
>>5306173
drag queen != tranny
he's one of you faggots
>>
File: 1448742606320.jpg (78 KB, 439x768) Image search: [Google]
1448742606320.jpg
78 KB, 439x768
>>5306173
>>
>terrible hair
>terrible makeup
>terrible clothes
>ass-gratingly annoying attitude

what the shit is this
>>
>>5306173
kill it pls
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 600x900
>>5306233
>shitposters
>having children
>not mentally ill

I'm impressed when I see one of them outside of their apartment building, pretending to be normal with their "quirky" fashion accessory (fedora, slightly obnoxious bracelet, wrist watch, pocket knife etc). I always point him out and tell my girlfriends how brave he is, going outside and pretending to be normal like that.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.