[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tfw no bf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
I wish I had a burly, manly bearmode bf who was my age and who loved me, so that I wouldn't be alone anymore and with whom I could share activities with.

I find it sad that even people back in the closeted era without internet could find a significant other to spend their lives with, but I can't.

It feels like shit.
>>
*cough* same.
>>
File: 1440035574163.jpg (16 KB, 480x744) Image search: [Google]
1440035574163.jpg
16 KB, 480x744
>>5297666
Therethere anon, you'll find your guy one day don't you worry about that. Just try to be reaaaally patient and become the person you most want to be.
We all hate the.. wait, but there is no choice than to be happy without the bf for now.

I'm an otterbear waiting for the right guy. Focussing on studying and working out and going to gay parties every now and then makes me feel like I'm at least putting myself out there for the guy.. wherever he may be
>>
>>5297791
Can you promise me I'll find someone some day? I used to really love someone, but he left me - I'm just hoping I can find somebody who I can love with the same intensity again
>>
>>5297666
Same. I'm a small twinkish guy though and all the manly burly men in my area want other men just like them

Feels bad man
>>
>>5297666
If you're gay why do you want a burly manly barmaid....?
>>
>>5298264
Are you drunk or high?
>>
>>5298229
what rlly pisses me off is i am a 5'8 stocky guy but all the twinks and small guys who are much smaller than me call me midgit or manlet wtf but this is also on the internet too
>>
>>5297791
>be patient
>achieve gay death
>>
>>5298681
I'm 5"2 I think you're pretty tall imo
>>
bf is an inalienable human right
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.