[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You can pay to get metal rods inserted into your legs to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: hoooooooo.jpg (46 KB, 617x308) Image search: [Google]
hoooooooo.jpg
46 KB, 617x308
>You can pay to get metal rods inserted into your legs to make you taller
>There's no way to get surgery to make you shorter, even though that seems way more obviously possible.
>>
>>5286110
>go around in a wheelchair at all times
>no-one can see how hideously tall you are
WIN
>>
just cut off your legs senpai
>>
>>5286110
Smash the bones in your legs right, and they may shorten them.
>>
Even when I was in my self-denial phase in high school I would tell my friends that I really wanted to be shorter (6 ft mtf) and they'd think I was nuts
>>
File: 345346.gif (294 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
345346.gif
294 KB, 500x357
tfw 5'6 with 6'1 bf
>>
File: 1439214877826.jpg (144 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1439214877826.jpg
144 KB, 800x600
5'8 wishing I was shorter reporting in.

>you will never be teased for struggling to reach things normal people can reach
>you will never be effortlessly picked up and carried by the one you will love
>people will never want to instinctually protect your tiny body

Feels FUCKING bad
>>
>>5288444
>you will never be effortlessly picked up and carried by the one you will love

Just gotta find someone 6'3+. Im 5'8 120lbs and there are PLENTY of dudes who can princess carry me.
>>
>>5286110
There is surgery but you can only take off maybe 3 inches at most before it looks like you have disproportionately long arms or torso. After the surgery you can't walk for about 8 months until the bone heals and it also puts a permanent split in bones leaving it more prone to fractures.
>don't dew it
>>
why would you want to be short? I'm a 5'10" cis female and I like my height. Being tall is an advantage. As long as you aren't banging your head on doorways you've got it better than short people.
>>
>>5286110
>tfw 5'1" MtF that looks like Italian Brandon Stark with tits
>tfw no qt3.14 Australian shitposter gf with shota fetish for me to be perfect for.
>>
>>5288444
6'1 here
I doubt it would be difficult to pick you up and carry you around. Also, would totally protect and cuddle.
>>
>>5288444
>>5288723
Ya just need somebody strong enough. I'm 5'10 250#, and my 5'7 155# gf can princess carry me up the 24 steps of the grand staircase in one of her dad's homes.
>>
My 6'4 BF can princess carry me around the house, and im 6'1 :D feels amazing man :3
>>
>>5290437

250 lbs? Surely you meant 150? I feel bad for you 155 lb gf if you really are 250.
>>
>>5290814
Yeah, I'm 250... Lots of it is muscle with reasonable female padding. I can hold her up with my arms at full extension. We joke that we'd both be much happier with each other's bodies.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.