[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tranny Hair Styles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 11
File: Nitrile.png (430 KB, 500x708) Image search: [Google]
Nitrile.png
430 KB, 500x708
I just came back from the hair salon and got a really boring and shitty haircut. It makes me want to kill myself.

The salon gave me an extra complementary visit to just style/cut it into something more flattering. The thing is that she told me to bring up some reference pictures of what I'd like, but honestly I'm too much of a nervous wreck to do so. I'm sort-of not-really out of the closet, but I'm too dysphoric to bring it up; showing her pictures of cute girls to compare myself to definitively won't do anything great for my already trashed self esteem.

>tl;dr
1- How do you guys deal with this (if at all)? Maybe i'm the only stupidly self conscious one around here.

2- For the people with tight medium/long curly hair. What kind of hairstyles do you have? What did you find flattering?

3- Anyone with similar problems is welcome to post about it in this thread too.

(pic unrelated)

>Inb4 you're ugly and should kill yourself
Yea yea, I know. I'll get to it soon enough.
>>
>>5268394
cant give you an answer on what would look best on you without pics
>>
>>5268415
Welp, I wasn't specifically looking for people recommending hair for me, just for hairstyles they found to have worked on themselves. That, and how they deal with social aspects.

That said, I'll try to take some pics. Thanks anon.
>>
File: 1444166779508.jpg (996 KB, 1920x2800) Image search: [Google]
1444166779508.jpg
996 KB, 1920x2800
just fucking take a picture of a girl and tell them to cut your hair that way you sopping wet pussy
>>
File: curly-hair-types1.png (667 KB, 650x1080) Image search: [Google]
curly-hair-types1.png
667 KB, 650x1080
Do you have curly hair? Which of these types does your hair most look like?
>>
>>5268487
Curl = 3B
Length= 2C

>>5268466
'aight
>>
The 2D girl in that pic has nice hair.

If it's REALLY THAT BAD you can always try a wig. I mean lots of transgirls wear wigs.
>>
>>5268517
oh no thanks. I'm not jumping into that rabbit hole.
>>
>>5268521
Well what a cis grirl would do is go to a different salon and get a shorter cut and just try and rock cute short hair for a while.

As for you, you well... I mean there's a reason many girls like you have gone down that rabbit hole.

Honestly you're just pretty screwed. Next time be a lot more careful when picking a hair stylist. The next while is just going to be about "how can I avoid killing myself knowing I like like a guy." You've dealt with that before though and you're still alive somehow.
>>
>>5268549
fair enough.

Anyways, the thread seems mostly dead so I'll sage this post. Either-way, I'll leave my pics here just in case.

http://imgur.com/qBedBHz
>>
bangs

/thread
>>
>>5268772
>http://imgur.com/qBedBHz
Not sure why you blurred, you're adorable.

That said, I had a really trashy haircut that made me look fucking disgusting about a year ago because I was trying to make it shorter but wasn't very good at discussing what I wanted with the stylist myself.
>>
>>5268772
you're literally the cutest, that being said get bangs wtf
>>
>>5268772
I think you should get bangs too, but are bangs possible with curly hair, I wonder...?
Either way I think squareish bangs would look nice
...And either way I think you're a qt
Pic related, an example
>>
>>5268859
You could easily pull off looking like the girl from fight club, or steal from winona ryder
>>
>>5268809
>>5268893
>>5268992

I tried to get bags! Despite the fact that curly bangs are hell to manage I still tried but the stylist kept trying to convince me not to get them. I was too much of a pussy to press her on it.

I didn't even go to a cheap hair salon, I went to the highest rated one in the city.

>>5268859
Heh, thank you, but lets agree to disagree.

Honestly, that's what keeps happening to me! I wanted more shape in the back, but I got too intimidated. I just feel specially shitty when I go to these places, it makes me feel like I'm pretending to be a qt grill and it overwhelms me with dysphoria.

>>5268992
That's actually really cute! I'm saving this, thank you Anon.
>>
>>5269027
It's been a long time since I've cut my hair, I feel the same way. I need to get it done soon though, I need to at least get rid of split ends and do some layering.
>>
>>5269027
Seriously, if they can't do their job, get another stylist. Sometimes it's not about the price. Sometimes the most expensive ones with "m-muh qualificeshuns" are the fucking worst.
Sometimes when they pressure you not to do something it might be because deep down they know they can't do it themselves.

Really. If they can't do their fucking job, find someone who does. Even if it's an old lady missing a tooth in a tiny salon. Who knows what she's got. Read reviews, try to ask around people close to you and/or that seem to have pretty good sense what salons do they usually go to and recommend.

"The client is the ruler". Know that. While being a rude snobby motherfucker isn't the way to go, sacrificing yourself especially when you deserve much more isn't, either.
>>
File: marla.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
marla.jpg
96 KB, 1280x720
>>5269008
>Marla
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF0ygEWJA3c
>>
For stylists experienced with curly hair go to the deva curl website and use the find a stylist section. Some of them are pretty expensive tho and might not be near you
>>
>>5268394
>I just came back from the hair salon and got a really boring and shitty haircut. It makes me want to kill myself.
>The salon gave me an extra complementary visit to just style/cut it into something more flattering. The thing is that she told me to bring up some reference pictures of what I'd like, but honestly I'm too much of a nervous wreck to do so. I'm sort-of not-really out of the closet, but I'm too dysphoric to bring it up; showing her pictures of cute girls to compare myself to definitively won't do anything great for my already trashed self esteem.

I know these feels op
>>
>>5268772
That's not nearly as bad as you made it sound desu.
>>
>>5268394
Hair stylist here. If you straighten your hair then I would recommend a long layer cut with razored ends in the front. And whatever you want for your bangs. This look is flattering for most face shapes
>>
>>5271297
Would you have or be able to find any examples of this by chance? I'm afraid I wouldn't know exactly what that looks like for google image searches.
>>
File: 2010_emo_hair-201x300.jpg (24 KB, 201x300) Image search: [Google]
2010_emo_hair-201x300.jpg
24 KB, 201x300
>>5271307
>>
>>5271317
not >>5271307 but
faith what's the best way to razor your hair
and do i need a good stylist to layer?
>>
>>5271317
I wasn't aware that hairstyle was acceptable in the year 2015.
>>
>>5271322
For good layers I would go to someone who is talented and knows how to texturize properly. I would definitely not go to some cheap hairdresser. You want a good stylist who knows how to bring out your best features. Don't razor your own hair because you will probably end up messing up your cuticle layer and your ends will be really frizzy and break. Also, you should learn how to back comb/tease your hair. Look it up, you get nice volume with it. That and a nice blowdry.
>>
>>5271297
Quick question. Are choppy, feathered, or layered hairstyles associated more with females or males?
>>
>>5271354
It's all mostly a feminine thing but choppy and layers can be masculine
>>
>>5268487
>tfw 3A and get large ringlets but it only looks good for one day after conditioning and then 3 anti frizz and a leave in conditioner
suffering
i am probably doing something wrong tho
>>
>>5268394
I used to wear pic related, but half a year later it's too long and i just bind it back. Time to go to my hairdresser again i guess (:
>>
>>5271365
forgot pic
>>
File: halfuphalfdown-374x500.jpg (56 KB, 374x500) Image search: [Google]
halfuphalfdown-374x500.jpg
56 KB, 374x500
>>5271411
those usually work for way shorter hair aswell
>>
File: image.jpg (199 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
199 KB, 768x1024
im hoping to achieve hair like this. i think its a realistic goal in terms how my hair currently is. ive been growing it out for like a year and a half now and its finally past my shoulders. any tips for growing hair long?
>>
face framing and wispy bangs tend to feminize your face the most. as for the social aspect of it there's honestly no way of going about it without telling your hairdresser you want a girl haircut.. you just have to learn to be okay with that. if it helps, people in the beauty industry are usually pretty open minded about these things and i highly doubt your hairdresser will judge you for it unless you live in the bible belt or something
>>
>>5268487
I got 3A here. What can I do?
>>
>>5271528
layers and tons of moisture. try to go for sulfate free shampoos and wash ur hair as little as you can get away with and use a lot of leave in conditioners. naturallycurly.com is full of really good info and product recommendations
>>
>>5268394
Avoid middle parts, your welcome.
>>
>>5268394
My style is "whatever the heck it wants to do growing"
I haven't gotten a haircut in like 2 years
And I'm sure it looks awful
>>
>>5268394
I haven't gotten a real haircut in years. I just trim the ends and let it do its own thing. Looks messy, but I'm fine with that.
>>
File: DYING.gif (2 MB, 307x179) Image search: [Google]
DYING.gif
2 MB, 307x179
>>5271297
>>5271317
>>
>>5271297
Another wavy haired person here. I'm pretty sure I can't get bangs unless I want to flatiron them like every day. What hairstyles would u recommend in stead?
>>
>>5271643
A long even layer with face framing layers and some textured ends so they flip under. You don't have to have bangs if you don't want to.
>>
>>5271547
This.
>>
I have this edgy theory that short hair actually helps you pass because it complements your masculine features rather than clashing with them. Thoughts?
>>
>>5273485
I can't say if its helped me pass, but shorter hair made me look younger at least to strangers.
>Going through airport security, hair was cut 2 weeks before
>Give my license and the officer lady asks my age, I tell her 24
>"I thought you was under 18!"
>Smile all flight
>>
>>5273485
that's not necessarily true at all. i think you might be right that short hair (or pulled back hair) looks nice with a strong jawline, but so does long hair with face framing layers and a rounded shape, or curls. the thing you wanna avoid with a strong jawline is a straight one length drop. and that doesn't even account for a lot of other masculine features that don't look nice with short hair at all.
>>
>>5273513
>you was
she was a nigress wasn't she
>>
>>5274037
Exactly
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.