[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Real talk would you let me suck your cock?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: MyBeard.jpg (14 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
MyBeard.jpg
14 KB, 360x480
Real talk would you let me suck your cock?
>>
>>5263584
Yes, but i'm very shy so I'd need to be a bit drunk or high
>>
Real talk, no. I am not about the long haired patchy beard look.

I hate to be mean, it's just how I feel.
>>
>>5263622
I mean that's legit My beard is less patchy now but unkempt and homeless looking. I am one for one 50% baby.
>>
>>5263584
Nope. Trim up, get a haircut, drop a couple of pounds and we'll talk. Neckbeards are universally a poor choice.
>>
>>5263584
No.
Can't do beards, man. Sorry.
>>
Nope. Not into fat neck beards... I cant imagine many attractive gay men would be.... I mean you're literally the lowest level of guy. ANYONE can look like a unkempt lazy slob... Just stop showering and shaving and start eating dirty and *BAM* 3 or 4 months later... Its you!
As such, theres very little, if any physical value attached to you.

Sorry if that hurts your feelings, but hopefully it inspires you to maybe not be such a fat gross slob.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 480x369) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 480x369
Oh honey....
No, no no no
>>
>>5264553
This
>>
>>5263584
Not particularly into the long hair but sure, I think your cute.
>>
>>5263584
sure, but I wouldn't suck yours back. also cut your hair, you'd look better, but keep the beard and get some contacts.
>>
>>5263584
No, not into fat neck beards. Shave, get a hair cut, lose 80lbs, get a job, graduate college, move out of your parents basement and then maybe.... maybe... i'll let you look at my cock.
>>
>>5263584
Nope. You look like you might lick me up in your cellar or something.
>>
Ew, no. You're disgusting.
>>
>>5263584
Nein schwuler
>>
If I had a greasy neckbeard fetish which I don't.
>>
>>5265056
klassiker
>>
>>5263584
Bob?
>>
i would be scared that you may wanna bite it off. i dont trust that face
>>
>>5263584
yes, but it would also possibly depend on your personality
>>
>Sissies and faggots main excuse is "muh hair and facial hair"
Sorry girls, men are supposed to be hairy and have facial hair, i am sorry you are just women in denial and not gay.
>>
>>5264553
This 100%
>>
>>5266127
yeah, I'm just a woman in denial and not gay

I don't really care about being gay or not being gay to begin with, and being gay is not part of my identity

...you mad?
>>
>>5263584
Yup

Not super into the long hair but I can look past it. Chubby hairy guys are cute as hell
>>
Cut the hair shave the beard wear a dress shirt take a picture in better lighting
>>
>>5266380
you forgot
cut dick
get hormones
get boobs
shave your entire body
>>
>>5263584
No, but you seem like the kind that would drug people and do it anyways.
>>
>>5263584
It would be extremely painful
>>
he probably already has boobs
>>
>>5266127
I fucking love hairy men. It doesn't mean you have to look lazy and unkept though.

That hairstyle of his definitely ruins it for me. It's not even the length that bothers me. It just looks bad.
>>
>>5266445
he's a big guy
>>
>>5264560
People talking like that are such a turn on to me, I don't know why.
>>
>>5263584
Only if you lose weight and cut your hair a bit. Of course it also depends on your personality and shit
>>
>>5263584
i mean if you were cool yeah
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.