[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't want to be trans. I don't want to transition.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3
File: 1439251837328.jpg (340 KB, 1280x1480) Image search: [Google]
1439251837328.jpg
340 KB, 1280x1480
I don't want to be trans. I don't want to transition. I don't want to be different. I don't want to put in the inhuman effort to pass and be pretty. I don't want to pay the thousands for facial hair removal. I don't want the side effects of hormones.

I don't want to think about suicide every day either. Why did I turn out this way?
>>
Nothing you can do about it. Just curse God and take your hormones
>>
Don't suicide Anon. Give it 5 years and the drugs companies will have had enough of milking you people's suffering for money.

Reports are already being published of the necessity for a change in policy when it comes to treatment of trans, and I read somewhere the other day (can't remember the article or location sorry), that there is a treatment used on schizophrenics, which is also successful on trans.
>>
>>5263556
Welcome.
>>
>>5263586
>Give it 5 years and the drugs companies will have had enough of milking you people's suffering for money.
hormones are dirt cheap
>>
>>5263626
Then why do most trans buy them over sea's where they're cheaper if they're dirt cheap?

They aren't cheap, you're an idiot, and I'm done.
>>
>>5263770
Because they don't go through the proper channels because muh gatekeeping. I pay 14 dollars a month for mine
>>
>>5263770
Because insurance doesn't cover it in the U.S. and people living in rural shitholes have no access to proper care. Not to mention you run the risk of getting disowned by your family if you try to be honest with your feelings.

But yeah go ahead and call people names and run away. You sure showed them.
>>
i know that feel OP

I gave up. Still bothers me day to day but i'm just putting it in a little box on a shelf in my mind until i cant take it anymore and kill myself :)

Funny thing is i get comments on how feminine i look from homos, i could probably pass, i just dont want to.

>>5263586
I...Is this true... Someone give me more info.
>>
>>5263975
>muh gatekeeping
Most places don't gate keep though anymore...

>>5264047
>Because insurance doesn't cover it in the U.S.
Most insurances cover hrt though since it's listed as an endocrine disorder unspecified. If you can't even afford insurance for yourself then maybe you should rethink transitioning at that time.
>>
>>5265526
you are going to become a 50 year old hon. its a grim life
>>
>>5265594
no, because i'm not a retard. I know it'll be incredibly stressful and hard and ruin my life at 18. At 50? I'd imagine it'd be worse. I'd rather kill myself at 18. I'm gonna rather kill myself at 50.
>>
>>5265620
if you are 18 fucking transition
>>
>>5265655
no, stop acting like it's so simple. I have friends and family that i don't want to lose my close relationship with because of the awkwardness. I don't want to be different, I don't want anyone to know i feel this way. Ever.
>>
>>5265655
Stfu you retard, stop goating people into transition to be hons like you.
>>
>>5265684
Thank you.

That said... Do any of you reasonable humans have a way to stop this shit sitting on my mind all day?

I know it's just a mental disorder, therapy didn't really fix it, but sometimes i feel empowered like this aint shit and i was overreacting

I wanna feel that way every day. Is there some sort of fix that everyone's just too PC and tumblr to tell me?
>>
>>5265684
He is gonna transition one day , I am actually saving him from ending up a hon
>>5265675
Number one deathbed regret is "I wish I did what I wanted instead of what society wanted me to do"
>>
>>5265693
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957
>>
>>5265724
>He is gonna transition one day
Unless you can predict the future you don't know that for certain. If he transitions he'll surely end up a hon like you.

>inb4 - if you don't transition you aren't true trans like me!
>>
>>5265684
Still better than depression though.
>>
>>5265724
What i want to do is live a life without embarrassment and awkwardness and losing my close connection to my friends and family because they're uncomfortable.

Not to mention the fact that I want to do it because of a mental disorder... If i transition i will NEVER be normal and everything will be awkward and difficult and hopeless

If i stay a man, i'll probably figure something out. It helps that I'm pretty handsome. I want to figure out my sexuality once this all blows over and find a cute partner and work on my career, just live the life my genetics could give me, as a middle class handsome white kid in a first world country.

This shit is making it really difficult to get started. I am filled with nothing but bitter resentment for it, it's trying to ruin my life and you're enabling it.
>>
>>5265727
Holy shit..

Where can i get that drug
>>5265733
Went through months of thinking about it 24/7, lying in bed awake thinking through every scenario, cried over it way too much

I came to a conclusion that killing myself would be better than living a life of denial, and would be better than transitioning. That's when i realised it was all wayy too fucked, i really scared myself.

I didnt want to kill myself before i considered transitioning.
>>
>>5265733
A lot of things are better then depression, doesn't mean you should go out and do drugs.
>>
>>5265756
Considering one of the biggest life changing things you can do is bound to shake you up. I pretty much was the same driving myself insane contemplating every angle i could. I just finally said fuck it I can't stay like this anymore and now i'm about 4.5 months hrt and feel great so far. I have some doubts and such at times but considering going back on testosterone is terrifying...I don't want that...
>>
>>5265792
But hormones aint shit. Have you come out to anyone? Actually socially transitioned at all? Hormones don't scare me, the rest does.
>>
>>5265800
My closest friends and immediate family know and are all supportive. There was definitely a lot of awkwardness and it wasn't fun but I was incredibly lucky they are all good people who are open minded.

The only things i've done so far are grow my hair out which is getting pretty damn long for a guy and trying to edge into more androgynous clothes. I'm taking it really slow cause I don't want to look like a man in a dress.
>>
I have no doubts that if the people around me were worse people I wouldn't be in anywhere near as good of a place as I am now.
>>
>>5265693
well comon dude you're a guy who actually thinks he's female

clearly it's just a simple delusion
>>
>>5265747
>This shit is making it really difficult to get started. I am filled with nothing but bitter resentment for it, it's trying to ruin my life and you're enabling it
Trans people like to push anyone who questions their gender even slightly into transition, it's almost like a cult. It's not surprising that there are a lot of people in the trans community who really aren't trans and end up having a lot of problems because they keep getting hugboxed into thinking they're trans.
>>
>>5265833
It's not like i'm delusional and don't realize I was born with a dick. It's just that I always wished I was born without one and that's caused a lot of pain in my life in multiple ways. I'd rather not feel that pain anymore
>>
>>5265833
Im well aware it's retarded and insane but i cant stop no matter what i try. Been this way for longer than i can remember. Since at least age 6

>>5265825
I dunno, i cant do that, and i dont think i want to
>>
>>5265845
Just do whatever you think will make you happy. Trying to make your short existence not miserable is all any of us can do. Whether you decide to repress your feelings or act on them is too personal for anybody else but you to decide. Good luck with whatever you choose I wish you the best.
>>
File: 1439113815677.png (146 KB, 235x303) Image search: [Google]
1439113815677.png
146 KB, 235x303
>>5263586
are you talking about the study

that had a sample size

of exactly ONE motherfucker?
>>
>>5266815
Sadly that person will probably end up dysphoric again soon enough.

Don't fall for the trap people listen to what the science says and just cut off your balls/tits already.
>>
>>5266815
Yeah it's like people see "ncbi" and immediately think "LEGIT SOURCE". They don't realize not all studies are made equal. I'm sure I could find shitloads of studies on ncbi saying red meat isn't unhealthy and funded by the beef industry.
>>
>>5263556
You are me, OP. I would rather die.
>>
>>5263556

you aren't trans

that is made up

what you should do is start lifting weights

and stop introspecting so much

silly anon

BTW you can't be a girl and you never will be, so don't try
>>
>>5273649
>what you should do is start lifting weights
because no trans woman has ever tried this before
>>
>>5273862
>>5273649
>tfw trans and still lift weights
>have awesome ass and thighs
>almost 4 pack
>>
>>5265747
Don't fucking blame other people for "enabling it" when you're posting here. YOU are enabling it.
>>
yea dude i feel like its some kinda fucked up trend we have in society now where things like this are just barely enabled enough to plant the seed in your head that it is ok to do. i'm not going to mutilate myself into some kind of fucked up sex chimera even if the thoughts don't go away. i have other thoughts that don't go away too, like hallucinations, anxiety, and anhedonia. i just live with it and try to distract myself and abuse drugs and drink.
>>
Reading this board makes me think if if I ever had children with a woman, we'd be best off aborting all of our male babies, because this stuff affects people born male 9999x more than people born female it seems.
>>
>>5275179
It'd be hilarious if you got a girl with schizophrenia or bipolar.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.