[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is social dys a good enough reason to HRT? I have never related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 500x376
Is social dys a good enough reason to HRT? I have never related to cis men on any level socially, favoring discussions about science and music as opposed to ones about beer and sex stories. Cis females are often surprised but relieved when I'm capable of not being a hound and actually have a personality that doesn't revolve around Jack Daniels or acting like Kevin James.

I fear men on a visceral level and prefer the company of females, even platonically over that of men.

I've really always felt like a black sheep due to my disinterest in sports, beer culture, being a man slut, and general bro behavior.

A majority of my dys comes from ^^^ but some also comes from being hairy as sin, not having hips, and feeling like if I'm not having sex or focusing on sex I'm a failure as a man. My penis causes me very little dys aside from the fact that it isn't a vagina.

Considering a majority of my dys revolves around non sexual aspects could it be safe to say it isn't a fetish?
>>
>>5259715
>Is social dys a good enough reason to HRT?
Probably not but you might have more than that going on under the surface honestly. Those are very superficial reasons, lots of guys have deeper interests and personalities than a stereotypical dudebro.
>>
>>5259715
Do you really have to make a new thread? Post in the help general.

Anyways your reasons are legitimate, if having a manly body bothers you then you most definitely will not be happy when you grow older, talk with a therapist who specializes on gender issues if you're unsure, but if you want to just jump right into it you can try out HRT.

I just hope you understand you're hanging out with the wrong guys, my circle of friends are a split between guys and girls and they're all great.
>>
>>5259724
It's just always pissed me off, like, a lot. I can't bond with males on most any level and never could really.

There are other aspects though. I've always worn more fem clothes that fit better as opposed to baggy bullshit. I just feel a sense of relief like I can just be me and not have to live up to a role if I at least take hrt to be more androgynous.
>>
>>5259761
I mean you do sound pretty trans to me, just sounds like you might be projecting self-hate for your maleness onto other guys. I'm not a therapist though
>>
>>5259715
Would you be happier being the opposite of a dudebro -- a bitch?
>>
File: image.jpg (216 KB, 721x1063) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
216 KB, 721x1063
>>5259767
Yea I realized all of this early on and spent 6th - 8th grade overcompensating which got me homeschooled which I failed because my parents were too lazy to stick with it so they put me in another school and I purposefully get expelled because we had moved for a job for my step dad and he was a cunt and that was the only school in that city so we had to move back taking that from him. He is a serious cunt though. Religious nut bag through. Anyways had a great time acting like an asshole to overcompensate so when I see others doing it I literally hate them and myself at the same time. I really think it best I bend and just be honest with myself.
>>
>>5259715
You sound like an angry frightened woman who knows she fucked up so... maybe.

Meanwhile men literally invented art and science. FYI.
>>
>>5259910
I haven't done anything yet except grow my hair cardio and stop eating like shit.
>>
>>5260125
Different Anon, but that is a very good start.

If you want a friend who can teach you a bit about trans stuff and what to do and not do and general advice and some counseling, I can help you out. I do think you're trans by the way as you would not feel this way if you're not trans. I have both skype and steam ask for either and I'll post it.
>>
>>5259715
There are usually a lot of underlying issues with social dysphoria. It's just easier to understand social discomfort.
>>
File: 1447531375378.png (30 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1447531375378.png
30 KB, 300x300
So you dislike traditional masculine bro culture, and you are asking if that is enough to become a female? Choose your company...
Just because there a lot of men try to emulate a stereotype of macho, testosterone fueled behavior does not mean that there are others out there who are down just to talk. But intellectualism isn't a thing that people just happen to be into and is often fickle in social situations; there is a lot of bullshit in female communities too (drama, interest in makeup/shopping, w/e).
I still am not sure I understand why you made this thread
>>
>>5259715
Omg you're so special!
Yes transition! Just cause! Could be fun and all that
>>
>>5259715
You have a seriously crazy ideas of what being a man is and being a woman is. You need therapy.
>>
>>5260332
I realize there is more to a gender than that, but these are the main social points I cannot deal with. Also obvious denial behavior makes me want to puke.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.