[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /inlovewithstraightperson/ here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
who /inlovewithstraightperson/ here
>>
>>5258043
I am. Not only is he straight but he's married, too. My plan is work my ass off and save every penny I can to fly myself to Asia and get surgery to look exactly like his wife. I'll eventually kill her and take her place
>>
>>5258043
I haven't had this problem since high school. I don't really understand it. When I hear someone is straight something just clicks off in my brain. I mean I can find them attractive but I don't let myself crush/fall in love with them.
>>
>tfw straight and in love with a gay guy
>>
when i look back on my life

everything is embarassing
>>
>>5258078

Pretty much this. Straight boys are just fun to gawk at and tease.

They're never going to reciprocate the feelings you have for them, and not out of cruelty or because they don't like you but because they're straight and like women.

Get over it OP.
>>
File: IMAG0031.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1824) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0031.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1824
>>5258109
iktf anon..
>>
>>5258153
iktf too
>>
>>5258043
Have you confessed your feelings to him?
>>
Not "in love" per se, but definitely "why the hell are you a lesbian, the two of you would be perfect together"
>>
Michael Kelley, damn his hot body and bulge... and his girlfriend :(
>>
He might not be entirely straight. There is hope.
>>
Oh man... I can't help but slam my fucking head on my desk.

Made a close friend this semester and gradually became more attracted to him. He never gave any signals of sexuality, never talked about girls, nothing. Having high hopes, I confessed a crush toward him only to find out he's straight and slowly our friendship waned away.

It's so humiliating...
Devin come back :(
>>
>>5258412
>michael kelley

lol did his girlfriend also have a bulge
>>
>>5258043
Crushing heavy on my straight, semi homophobic and very conservative friend.

But early this week I found out he was "struggling with his sexuality" and "might be bi". May or may not have a chance
>>
I was at one time. Took complete heartbreak to stop. Now it just clicks off when i know they are straight.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.