[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ordered some stockings to try on since I've never dressed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6
File: steinsgate-ruka-trap.jpg (38 KB, 575x480) Image search: [Google]
steinsgate-ruka-trap.jpg
38 KB, 575x480
>ordered some stockings to try on since I've never dressed before
>package comes in mail but has "stockings" labelled on the packaging fml
>mom picked it up when it came and left it in my room
>when I come home that day she asks what my 'pink socks' were for.
>i'm panicking but try to play it off casually and don't actually answer.
>few weeks later dad asks me when we're alone in the car: "Are you sexually confused?"
>he mentions things like me growing my hair, buying stockings
>now I know they're on to me. if they found my dildo or my other clothes like the skirt i'd be fucked.
How do parents always find shit out? I can't tell them that I like to xdress and feel more feminine because it would just fuck shit up. Anyone else ever experienced trying to keep stuff like this private while living with parents?
>>
>letting your parents open your mail

baka
>>
>>5250627
they didn't open it. it said on the outside of the packaging "stockings"... that's the last time I order from a weird chinese seller
>>
>>5250635
How did they know they were pink?
>>
Holy shit, OP.

>be me
>doctor's appointment
>my mom comes with me (to talk about the money side of things, if needed)
>she thinks it's a regular physical with the doctor
>in actuality, it's a chance to finally seek help about my gender dysphoria
>get called in
>waiting in a room for the doctor
>I ask, almost under my breath, for my mom to get out of the room before the doctor arrives
>she hesitates, of course, but I insist that she gets out
>she leaves the room
>doctor comes in
>I break down in tears, "doc, I think I'm transgender," etc.
>goes about expected
>walk out of the office, completely silent, head down, holding back tears
>refuse to tell my mom anything about what conspired with the doctor

>be next day
>"son, are you getting a sex change?"

What the FUCK.
>>
>>5250698
She either heard you through the door or saw "gender dysphoria" written on the insurance bill
>>
>>5250609
>>few weeks later dad asks me when we're alone in the car: "Are you sexually confused?"
>it would just fuck shit up

Are you sure? Non-supportive parents usually don't ask anything.
>>
>>5250710
well my mother is very religious and is heavily anti-gay. I think they would still try to support me but it wouldn't be the same as if they just never found out.
>>
>>5250637
They probably open after seeing "stockings" baka
>>
>>5250637
I still don't know how she found out the colour. When I got home and opened the package, I hid it immediately. Only thing I can think of is if she was snooping around while I was not in my room.
>>
>>5250705
It's neither of those two things, I'm sure.
>>
>>5250719
maybe the doctor phoned your parents up the next day to discuss with them?
>>
>>5250722
The doctor diagnosed me with body dysphoria, according to his notes. In fact, he almost makes it sound like anorexia. I'm still not sure if it's a misunderstanding or a guise to hide the real problem from my mom. The sex change thing seemed more of a shot in the dark than anything, although perhaps it was partly an educated guess. She probably wouldn't be surprised if I told her I've been experiencing gender dysphoria.
>>
>>5250737
might be because your under 18?
>>
>>5250766
lol.

No.
>>
File: 1430538214044.png (524 KB, 524x524) Image search: [Google]
1430538214044.png
524 KB, 524x524
>tell my parents I'm trans
>parents are ok with it
>order all the dildos and clothes I want online
>parents are ok with it
wow
>>
Ay OP, if your parents are noticing you getting all down and girly and still haven't kicked you out, chances are they'd be accepting. Or at the very least, wouldn't be completely and 100% objective and wouldn't be disgusted in your transition. Things'll turn out aaaaalright!
>>
>>5250737
>She probably wouldn't be surprised if I told her I've been experiencing gender dysphoria.
How come? Do you paint your nails or something?
>>
>>5250815
No, but I do wear makeup.

It's because of the way I act and generally how I've lived life that it should be of no surprise to her.
>>
>>5250843
Well yeah in that case I don't see why you'd be freaking out at all that she'd ask
>>
>>5250847
I'd rather she not know to avoid talking about it with her. It would be a headache. She can speculate if she wants, but I'm not giving her the confirmation.
>>
>>5250609
Oh shit my housemate opened up the skirt I bought off amazon today.
I just played it off like it was a mistake or something, but I'm not sure if he bought it. I wouldn't if I was him.
>>
doing femmy things and cross dressing does not mean you have gender dsyphoria
>>
>>5250901
Yes? Gender dysphoria is a way of feeling.
>>
>>5250609
>when I come home that day she asks what my 'pink socks' were for

In what way did she ask? Sternly? Sarcastic?
>>
>>5250955
she didn't ask sternly. I can't remember exactly what she said but it caught me way off guard when she suddenly brought up "pink socks". My instant excuse in my mind was going to be "It isn't for me. I bought them for some girl...". It didn't go that far though.
I feel like they sense that I'm acting differently but they haven't concluded crossdressing.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 730x507) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 730x507
>>5250609
>be winter last year
>feet cold
>look through sock basket
>find a pair of Christmas knee highs
>wouldn't call them...sexy, but they had like some fluff at the top like pic related
>under my pajama pants they just look like normal red and white socks
>go to sleep on couch
>few hours later
>lying on couch still half asleep
>dad walks by
>"nice socks"
>my pajama pants slide up in sleep revealing more of the socks
>>
how old are you. if you're old enough to be buying those things you're old enough to tell them that your doing what you want to do
>>
>>5250983
>My instant excuse in my mind was going to be "It isn't for me. I bought them for some girl...". It didn't go that far though.

Aww, shit. Should've just said it was an accident. Though I can understand the spaghetti in a situation like that.
>>
>>5251009
If my son told me he "accidentally" bought some pink stockings I wouldn't believe him
>>
>>5250999
"IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE, I SWEAR!"
>>
>>5250999
awww. That must have been a little embarrassing but it's a cute story desu
>>
>>5251012
What excuse do you think might sound more plausible?
>>
>>5251015
tell them you can't remember the last few days, like your missing those days completely. frankly there is no excuse that is not going to look like an excuse.
>>
>tell my parents I'm trans
>parents are ok with it
>order a few normal girl clothes I want online and grow hair
>parents get mad and confused
I just don't understand their logic
>>
>>5251169
kek
>>
>>5250609
> stockings
> legitimate article of (female) clothing
Have you ever seen a normal, 3d person on the streets wearing stockings?
>>
File: 1351834308450.jpg (355 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
1351834308450.jpg
355 KB, 683x1024
>>5251717
>>
>>5251169
maybe they thought you were ftm
>>
>don't tell parents I'm a diaper fetishist
>they find adult diapers in my room
>can't write a long tumblr post trying to extort people's sympathy just because I couldn't hide my diaper stash
>>
>>5251724
How do you know these are stockings and not tights?
>>
>>5251717
why does it have to be worn 'on the streets'? You can't be trying to argue that they aren't 'female clothing'.
>>
>>5251717
They can be worn on dates and in the bedroom, you know
>>
>>5251730
Best post I've read all day thanks anon
>>
>>5251865
glad to be of service
>>
>>5251730
Uh, how would that be possible?

>>5251750
What exactly is the difference?
>>
>>5251934
IIRC stockings go up to the high thighs and stop there. Tights go on and cover everything up to the hips.

...Actually, why does it even matter whether they're stockings or tights? I go out wearing tights all the time so I don't have to shave my legs, and nobody ever gives me weird looks, so what's so different about stockings?
>>
>>5251950
i assume that person was trying to call OP a fetishist because to them stockings can only be used in a sexual context.
>>
>>5251934
> Brit detected
Tights mean pantyhose. Tights come in different sizes, and cover you to panty level.
Stockings are tigh-highs, they don't cover your entire leg, and usually held up by garter straps.

>>5251750
Those are tights. Her shorts are too short to hide any conceivable tigh-high ending.

>>5251829
^This.

>>5251805
She was trying to argue stockings are clothing.
>>
File: Crona_x.jpg (88 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Crona_x.jpg
88 KB, 1280x720
>be 12
>obsessed with advancedmasturbation.com
>so many articles about the joy of anal in general
>try it, used to thin if an object so it sucked
>next tip was shave your legs and lube em up
>soundsEZ.xcf
>do it, it's fucking awesome I spend hours fapping over it
>make shaving routine for 2 years
>no one notices that whole time, everyone thinks I'm just ashamed of my body
>one day try on some short shorts for kicks thinking I'm alone in the house
> father walks in. I explain why I shave, smooth is best, etc.
> shorts are killing my good argument. I'm sure my face is priceless
>still cringe to this day
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.