[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are gay guys stereotyped as feminine? I mean, what's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: p.png (4 KB, 106x102) Image search: [Google]
p.png
4 KB, 106x102
Why are gay guys stereotyped as feminine?

I mean, what's manlier than one man? TWO men. What's manlier than than two men? THREE men. And so on.

...What IS manly anymore, anyway?
>>
File: Gay_pride_parade.jpg (336 KB, 729x1024) Image search: [Google]
Gay_pride_parade.jpg
336 KB, 729x1024
>>
>>5243478

Well, fuck.
>>
>>5243438
Because there are a lot of catty fembois
>>
>>5243517
There are a lot of catty fembois because they want to follow a stereotype to fit in.
It's the same as with any other subculture when all the members dress and behave the same way simply because they belong to the community and all listen to the same music or whatever.
>>
>>5243438

there's nothing manly about fucking another dude

just think about this for half a second. what do men do? they fuck women. what do women do? they fuck men.

ergo, a man who fucks a man = 100% woman
>>
>>5243689
>inb4 "women are a social construct"
>>
>>5243517
Nah bruv, I know fembois who are more masculine in their behavior and ways of thinking than some massive burly bara dudes you'd find in a leather bar.
>>
>>5243517
femboy is an appearance, like androgyny.
has nothing to do with being a cocksucking faggot or acting like one.
gay men are feminine because their brains are fucked, much like trannies and 4chan users.
>>
File: MMM.png (2 KB, 126x119) Image search: [Google]
MMM.png
2 KB, 126x119
>>5243689
I can't fucking stand you, Jerry.

If a man fucking a man is a woman then doesn't it mean they're straight then? It's all it takes to be a woman? Why didn't you tell MtFs earlier? No need for HRT or anything, just fuck a man and guess what, YOU ARE A GODDAMN WOMAN! CONGRATS TRANNIES THIS IS A REVOLUTIONARY NEW DISCOVERY PLEASE GO THROUGH THE MATING RITUAL TO BECOME A WOMIN
So homosexuality doesn't exist? Is social construct too?

What the fuck are you doing in /lgbt/ senpai
>>
>>5243784
made me kek
>>
>Why are gay guys stereotyped as feminine?

collectivism ,just like racism and all other stereotypes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdeI9NfbfT8
>>
File: madmaxstirner.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
madmaxstirner.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
>>5243438
Masculinity is the biggest spook of all.
>>
>>5243784
Homosexuality describes same sex sexual behaviors, but homosexual people do not exist. Gay is a cultural and political identity created through the process of pathologizing same sex attractions. It exists only to position heterosexual behaviors as normal. In short, fuck whichever is attractive to you, sexuality isn't real, only behaviors.
>>
>>5251467
Hello, /r/badphilosophy
>>
>>5251743

>sexuality isn't real, only behaviors.

It's always nice to spot the potential freaks. You sound pretty confident that you could go fuck anything at all right now. Anything with a warm hole. Because your actual sexuality and sexual desires don't matter, you could make yourself fuck anything and call it a behavior.
>>
A lot of gay guys are super into their masculinity and act pretty feminine. Or at least look it.
And since those are the ones that stand out we all get pigeonholed as fems.
>>
>>5243784
>you don't agree with me?
>well, I'm going to throw a huge temper tantrum and act like a complete idiot then!

you sure showed me
>>
lower testosterone
there is a theory that the more kids a woman gives birth to the more they have suppressed testosterone and higher chance to be gay
>>
>>5251763
There are healthy and unhealthy behaviors, anon. Anything that violates the consent of those who are able to give it and don't, or those who cannot consent at all should be considered disordered behavior. Nice attempt at baiting though.
>>
File: RZHR6qL.jpg (17 KB, 320x256) Image search: [Google]
RZHR6qL.jpg
17 KB, 320x256
>>5251782
For FUCK'S sake jerry this is why your cow left you in the first place,
You are completely evading my questions and instead of answering them, explaining to me, YOU throw a "le pwnt idgaf swag" at me. What the fuck man. I'm not even trying to show you anything. I'm not even trying to achieve anything, I just have nothing else to do in life but that's beside the point. I loved you Jerry. I'd still love you but you turned out to be like this. Why do you do this Jerry? Where does it hurt? What hurt you? Who hurt you? Jerry, it doesn't have to be like this... Okay?
It just frustates me so much, you know?

>>5251743
>homosexual people do not exist
Nig.. i... wh... ¿que?

>>5251831
Huh
So if they took testosterone would they stop being... Gay? Femininely gay?
>>
>>5243438
>why are gay guys stereotyped as feminine?
Because masculine ones, also known as “normal people”, blend in with the others and don't let their sexuality express itself through their dressing. Consequences, we only distinguish flamboyant men in the street ergo “all gays are feminine”.
>>
>>5243674
Driven by alienation from the mainstream to a subculture that alienates them from all others. So sad.
>>
>>5243438
It really depends on who penetrates who.

The aggressor would be manlier than any straight man.

The victim is pretty much a woman.
>>
>>5255234
>the victim is pretty much a woman
No, really. Is it a mating ritual? So all MtFs just need to get fucked in the ass and bam, they're a woman?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.