[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ Here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: thatfeelfrag.jpg (54 KB, 900x850) Image search: [Google]
thatfeelfrag.jpg
54 KB, 900x850
Can y'all stop flooding our board? It used to be tolerable when there was a trans thread once in a while but now there's several a day, and always an active one at any given time. We just want to frogpost and accept the sad reality that we will be eternally alone.

It's about as desirable to have a MtF transsexual complaining about how the only men that fuck them are chasers as it is to have women from /cgl/ bitching about how they want to date none of their orbiters while selling their pussies to old men for cash and asking "where are the good men gone?"

That will be all, thank you.
>>
can ya'll shut up and die thank you
>>
File: 1406245636714.png (56 KB, 1379x2031) Image search: [Google]
1406245636714.png
56 KB, 1379x2031
>>5225009
No. Why do you have to come in and contaminate our board? It's not like we're over here feelposting about being forever alone virgins that have never been loved by anyone. Why can't you just keep your lgbt in /lgbt/?
>>
>>5224998
Oh yea what are ya gonna do about it? Shoot up a school?
>>
>>5225016
>contaminate

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH
>>
I guarantee I've been using r9k longer than you, normie scum.
>>
>>5225016
Look, we're drowning in trannies too. They are the overgrown, malignant tumor of this board. You know what malignant tumors do? They metastasize. You're coming over here to bitch at us, but we can't help what those mentally sick freaks do. Get used to them because they are there to stay.
>>
>>5224998
>It used to be tolerable

/r9k/ was never tolerable. It's even worse than /mu/ and /a/ combined.
>>
>>5225021
No. I was just hoping that maybe lgbt had some rational adults here that understood the concept of boundaries.

>>5225033
>implying I haven't been there since it was first created tripfag

>>5225037
This is their home board though. Where else should they be but where they belong?
>>
>>5225050
and your home is a squatter settlement in guatemala
>>
>>5225049
I mean from the perspective of a robot tolerating the nearly constant transsexual threads now. I don't expect other boards to appreciate the spiral of negativity and reinforcement that r9k is.
>>
>>5225052
Actually, my home is in a middle class suburban neighborhood. Guatemala doesn't have the infrastructure that breeds the social isolation robots experience. There's too much need to work with other merely to survive.
>>
>>5224998
I'm doing my part, I've never even clicked on r9k
>>
>>5225062
okay so you're a neoliberal, okay no wonder you're gonna be eternally alone ahahaha
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.