[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't understand anymore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
So, LGBT, I pose this situation to you.
As far as I know I am:
>cis
>male
>18
>bisexual
>2 on kinsey tho so pretty straight
And yet
>when I was younger I would crossdress in my sisters clothes (pretty often)
>still very much wish I was born female
>don't want to transition
>transitioning does not give you actual female anatomy fully so as far as I'm concerned not good enough, as I want kids one day
>not too unhappy remaining male for the above reason
so, /LBGT/
what am I?
Best answer from friends is just demisexual (which i think is kinda bullshit) bisexual
>>
>>5217067
You could just have real mild gender dysphoria and it wouldn't make sense for you to transition. Or maybe you just need to explore it a bit. But sounds like it would make as much sense as acting like a flaming queen because you thought a guy was attractive once.
>>
>>5217078
I'm obviously not going to transition and I dont think I'm transexual, but I guess there might be some dysphoria. Thanks for opinion
>>
you could be a transbian
>>
>>5217067
>>5217089
OP here, I didn't mention above but I am 6 ft 5 with broad shoulders. Not exactly ever going to be able to pass even if I were to consider transitioning.
>>
>>5217067
Just do what you like and be what you want and stop searching for squishy neologisms to specify your identity.
>>
>>5217067
You're clearly trans. Being transgender doesn't mean you desperately crave *modern* procedures for transitioning. It means you're dysphoric about your current biological sex and feel an incredibly strong need to change it. It's just that you're also unhappy with how limited our technology is
>>
>>5217098
Perfect. You sound just like a transbian.
>>
>tfw you want to be a qt girl half the time
>tfw you want to be a muscly man half the time
I understand your feels, OP. If only you could just swap out your Y chromosome and reverse all those years. I'd do it.
>>
I'm new here. What is kinsey?
>>
>>5217067
your you. it's not for anyone else to 'figure out', if you need to that badly go to a psychologist and If you are having gender problems they will recommend you to someone qualified.
oh and don't go to tumblr for help
good luck
>>
>>5217067
heres the trans test:
>theres 1 magic potion in existence
>you have it
>no one knows about it
>turns you 100% female if you drink it
>totally permanent. (i.e. irreversable)
would you take it?
>>
>>5220931
I know people who would answer yes to this who don't identify as trans
>>
>>5217067
Many men wish they were born female, but live their lives as men who are occasionally sad and filled with regret. If transition isn't good enough for you, then don't pursue it - simple, right?
>>
>>5220942
>identification has any value

Fuck this shit. If you're trans, you're trans.
>>
>>5217067
It's FINe your FINE

you're a fucking sissy, this fetish has been around for fucking ever find some girl to dress you up and fuck your little pink asshole and enjoy yourself, there is LITERALLY nothing wrong with just indulging your sexual interests

GOD DAMN I hate that this tranny bullshit has just INFECTED otherwise normal shit that's been around for all of mankind.
>>
>>5220994
You know what else has been around for all of mankind?

tranny shit
>>
>>5217067
Wait until you're 25 and your prefrontal cortex has finished fusing.

Srsly.
>>
>>5217067

You are a heterosexual who is trying to reconcile his perceived abnormal behaviors and the social constructs he has learned and been exposed to.

Your issue stems from a lack of understanding, not only of yourself but also of what is expected of you.

You have confused what you find comfortable with what you find sexually appealing, however over time you have melded the two to form your sexual dysfunctions. Ultimately your insecurity and lack of solid gender and sex comprehension will cause you to question your own position.
>>
>>5221006
transitioning has a very sharp dropoff in satisfaction levels after 25 senpai
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.