[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Helping a 16yo friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Hey
I've been helping a young male friend of mine deal with his latest tendencies to be gay and/or bi.
Not living at home.
Still goes to school.
Smallish town.
No one other than girls to associate with.
Too young for Grindr.
Out recently.

I would like some helpful tips in order to tell him that 'its all good homie',
and stuff that will keep him away from a hospital.

tia

Pic not related.
>>
that's a handsome horse
>>
>>5211468
Helpful!

Also yes but no show horse
>>
Underage b8 get off 4chan.
>>
>>5211513
nah

ty help
>>
>>5211525
Reported
>>
>>5211461
If he wants to do something sexual, that's when he is at his weakest, and I'm sure there are plenty creeps out there who would love to reel in a confused and naive 16 year old.

So unless you want your friend to end up in the gutter with every std known to man before he's even allowed to drink, make sure to keep an eye on him.
>>
>>5211535
he wants same age.
So yeah Grindr is not an option for him.
Ive warned him about the -lets say- promiscuous bunch out there and he knows that.

Kicked out of house coz he was suicidal
>>
>>5211539
>Kicked out of house coz he was suicidal
Then you have a bit more to worry about.
>>
>>5211547
im scared that me just "being there to talk to" wont be enough if he fucks up again.

Bad enough he got kicked out. Lucky he has good friends which have let him live at their homes
>>
>>5211561
>im scared that me just "being there to talk to" wont be enough if he fucks up again.
As long as there's someone to drag his suicidal addicted ass to some clinic there's hope.
>>
wait, why do you want to help him, you haven't told us anything about who he is to you other than that he's your friend.

if you're a straight guy whose legitimately concerned about his wellbeing then don't be judgmental, listen to whatever he has to say even if it sounds ridiculous to you, help him work towards being a functional member of society, and allow to stay true to himself.

if you have whatever kind of hidden agenda, then this isn't the place, and perhaps you need to think about your own situation first.

imho senpai
>>
Honestly, 16 year old gay kids have no business fucking. Too many psychotic pederast creeps and too much AIDS in the gay community. He should just jerk off until college when his hormones have hopefully settled and he has his shit together (comparatively speaking).
>>
>>5219846
not gonna lie I wanna know that now aswell
if he's going from home to home the first thing to do is put some consistency in his life, until he is out of school and can work that's the best thing for him, otherwise just talk to him about it and don't judge him for anything
>>
Literally do nothing different. Keep being his friend. The less importance you give his orientation the less he will worry about it himself, the sooner he will understand its no big deal.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.