[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many tranny chasing trannies are here? This attraction is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 3816.jpg (50 KB, 453x435) Image search: [Google]
3816.jpg
50 KB, 453x435
How many tranny chasing trannies are here?
This attraction is not creepy at all if you aren't fat, don't visit /r9k/, shower daily and are cute and not a masculine hon, amirite?
>>
>>5208921
I wouldn't consider my self a chasser, but I would date a transman or a transwoman
>bi
>MtF
>>
Tranny lesbians..my fetish.
>>
Its still kind of creepy. It seems like a lot go for the first fuckable tranny they meet which makes it seem creepy and fetishy.

I've been into a few trans girls but it was almost 100% their personalities.
>>
Fucking gross. I got enough problems.
>>
Kik?
>>
I would be in a pretty serious FtM chaser stint if I weren't in a relationship (I'm MtF)

I'm not sure why but I'm incredibly drawn to trans guys and pretty much just want to fulfill them however they like, be that affectionate vanilla sex or domming the fuck out of them or being their sub
>>
File: 2_original.jpg (26 KB, 470x373) Image search: [Google]
2_original.jpg
26 KB, 470x373
ftm dom here, just met a qt mtf sub and dominated her. Got to watch her saunter around her apartment with her titties out and her curvy hips wearing just underwear.....so hot. pinched and slapped her tits, choked and bit her neck.
>>
>>5211169

Ugh so hot. Would do anything to be in her position.
>>
>>5211169
whoa wow i need to take a cold shower now
>>
Are their any trannies that chase straight men here?
>>
>>5208921
i would, except trannies all have aids, and i dont wanna go on that train
>>
>>5212958
Are you literally retarded?
>>
>>5213023
28% hiv rate is high enough to deem all of them threats to my health, wont even poke with a stick
>>
>>5213038
You decide who you date based on disease statistics instead of individual people? Are you autistic? It's easy to get tested before having sex and anyway how can you expect people to date you using your own criteria?
>>
>>5213038
Maybe in third world shitholes
>>
>>5212958
>tfw pure except this one time when I sucked off a boy
W-was I given aids when I was asleep?
>>
File: 1415761043862.jpg (46 KB, 298x356) Image search: [Google]
1415761043862.jpg
46 KB, 298x356
>>5208921
>This attraction is not creepy at all
still kind of is, looks like you just transitioned to become part of your sexual fetish.
>>
>>5213068
because im attractive, so i can pick an choose, duh,
why the fuck would i choose from the bin filled with 1/3 trash as supposed to a better one
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.