[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you SJWs suddenly going on about how the friend zone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 6
File: Jessica-5483_pp.jpg (27 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
Jessica-5483_pp.jpg
27 KB, 500x750
Why are you SJWs suddenly going on about how the friend zone "doesn't exist"

How does the phenomenon of being romantically interested in someone who isn't romantically interested in you not exist?
>>
Non-mutual romantic attraction exists, but we already have a perfectly good term for that: unrequited love. The "friend zone" is a lot more than that; it's this toxic concept that platonic closeness somehow "ruins" romantic attraction and that friendship is something of low value and should be avoided.
>>
>toxic
Stopped reading right there.
>>
>>5176190
The friend zone as 'I like her but she doesn't like me back' certainly exists but most of the people who use it make it seem like some sort of general conspiracy against them. Kinda like how the patriarchy as a concept doesn't really exist
>>
>>5176211
yes, very problematic
[spoilersdonotworkonlgbt] fuck off, moron [/spoiler]
>>
>>5176218
>>5176228
Ignoring my response because it has "icky SJW words" is just a sign that you have no argument and nothing of value to contribute to the conversation.
>>
>>5176239
>Ignoring
>>
>>5176244
>Stopped reading
>>
Nothing pisses me off than the term "not okay"
>>
>>5176223
Oh, so it's against the "incels" and related retarded "nice guys"? Well, I'd agree they need to be addressed, but fuck the SJWs anyway.

>>5176247
Stop breathing.
>>
>>5176251
You're the first one in this thread to mention that term.
>>
>>5176239
Bro, I even agree with you, but those terms are fucking warning signs
>>
>>5176272
You asked for a response from SJWs. Why are you complaining when they use SJW terminology in their response?
>>
The friendzone is just some bullshit term invented by neckbeards when the girls they feel entitled to don't have any attraction to them and so want to remain friends. The neckbeard then gets mad and cries about how girls only want Chads and won't take a chance on a 'nice guy'.

I guess it could happen in lgbt relationships too.
>>
>>5176279
Oh fuck, the OP said "you SJWs" not "the SJWs"

Well, now I look like an idiot
>>
>>5176285
See, this is just retarded. Who hasn't had unannounced feelings for someone, but felt conflicted by the worry that trying to make it romantic would change the friendship. But now it somehow becomes a huge woman's rights issue that causes millions of rapes. Why must SJW make every human emotion into something disgusting? Fuck you.
>>
>get friendzoned
>now have a female friend to hook you up with her female friends

The friendzone is a good thing when you think about it, getting a go is at least 50% networking.
>>
>>5176285
Cause women are perfect in everyway and couldn't possibly be leading on men to then use them for free food and gifts, right?

No woman in the history of womanhood has ever done that. Nope.
>>
>>5176310
The problem with people getting friendzoned is that they are unable to stop whining about said friendzoning.
>>
>>5176311
Shouldn't you be shooting up some sorority house somewhere?
>>
>>5176320
Shouldn't you be at a slutwalk somewhere?
>>
>>5176320
Shouldn't you be lying about a frat house powerbombing you into a glass table and raping you?
>>
>>5176190
no one would know better than you i'm sure
>>
The issue feminuts have with "the friend zone" is that the narrative encourages males to renegotiate the terms of a friendship, and feminists want to control every aspect of men's behavior and sexuality.
>>
>>5176331
I wish, anon

Those places are usually taken
>>
>>5176311
Sure that happens, but it only happens as a result of ambiguity in the nature of the relationship. So it can easily be avoided by clear communication. Either the girl is romantically interested in the guy (thus making his sacrifices worthwhile), or she is not. She could of course still lie, but at that point it's a matter of her lying, rather than having anything to do with female friendship being a way of exploiting males or whatever. The term "friendzoning" would no longer really apply. The concept of the friendzone is really just a red herring for other issues, and can give people the impression that friendship with the opposite sex is something that inherently should be avoided.
>>
>>5176259
How will you deal with incels?
>>
Men use physical power to get what they want, and sometimes that's resulted in awful things.

Women use sex appeal to get what they want, and sometimes that's resulted in awful things.

But women are the niggers of gender cause they act like they "dindu nuffin, we wuz good girls, only men are evil"
>>
>>5176364
Camps?
>>
>>5176304
No it becomes annoying when neckbeardos bitch that she 'put me in the friendzone' after they were so 'nice' to her. As if creating a friendship under false pretenses with the only intention being sex as a reward for their efforts wasn't their plan all along. If you only wanted a relationship, move the fuck on instead of crying when she doesn't see you as a dating partner.

>>5176311
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>5176337
It's not that feminists want to "control" men (at least that's my perspective, I don't know 100% about other feminists), its more that the guys who complain about friendzoning have this attitude that they're owed sex or a relationship for being nice to people. Sure, some women are guilty of intentionally leading guys on. But at the same time guys shouldn't assume that doing something for a girl means that she'll want to have sex with him. Romantic attraction simply doesn't work like that. Expecting to be rewarded with sex for being nice or doing minor favors for people is not only unreasonable, it also makes sex a meaningless, impersonal commodity. If that's what you want, there's a thing called prostitutes.
>>
>>5176364
>>5176375

You hate Incels? Why?
>>
>>5176375
I get to go on a camping trip?
>>
>>5176373
>But women are the niggers of gender cause they act like they "dindu nuffin, we wuz good girls, only men are evil"
That's largely because for much of history men considered women evil; they were immoral, or at least amoral.
>>
>>5176352
I bet the SJW constant cries that 999/10 men are rapists and pedophiles is doing more harm to opposite sex relationships.

>>5176364
There are probably a few I could help, with regards to the celibacy problem at least. The rest should be made fun of for being idiots and bullied until they stop talking.

>>5176379
Wow, what insight to their motives! All they wanted was sex all along, I finally see. All men are rapist incapable of any complex emotions. #killallmen2016
>>
>>5176382
Sure, why not. Just get in the shower.
>>
>>5176399
How are incels idiots? Why should the pathetic virgins be bullied, when most of them have been bullied aready?
>>
>>5176399
>I bet the SJW constant cries that 999/10 men are rapists and pedophiles is doing more harm to opposite sex relationships.
Those claims don't seem to be taken seriously outside of Tumblr. The only women who believe that seem to be the SJW types that can be spotted from miles away anyway.
>>
>>5176417
Incels are not just virgins, mate. They are people who are deluded into thinking that society/women owe them sex and their virginity is some global conspiracy.
>>
>>5176404
What's gonna happen in the shower? I really don't get the joke.
>>
>>5176433
It's a surprise, now get in
>>
>>5176430
Incels are people who want sex and cannot get it. Many are bitter misogynists, but they don't necessarily feel entitled.
>>
>>5176417
>How are incels idiots?
Let's start with the name: "involuntary celibates". As if you have been deprived of something that was your right. You are not entitled to put your dick in someone. Stop feeling so fucking sorry for yourselves and blaming others for your failures.

>Why should the pathetic virgins be bullied, when most of them have been bullied aready?
Yes, you should, because the concept is so bewilderingly retarded that SJW points are an actually rational response for once.

>>5176425
Well, I'm a college student and they do have quite an impact off tumblr and twitter.
>>
>>5176399
>All men are rapist
I didn't say all men you clown, I'm talking about neckbeards, you know, those people who use the term friendzone unironically.
>>
>>5176450
>Well, I'm a college student and they do have quite an impact off tumblr and twitter.
I'm a college student too and I haven't seen any RL evidence of the SJW stuff where I live.
>>
>>5176458
Are you in America/Western Europe?
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 125x114) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 125x114
>>5176441
>>
>>5176458
You lucky duck. The LGBT group at my college was full of them. They usually haunt the social sciences so if you aren't in that department, you either don't encounter them or they keep their mouths shut. But they are out there.

There was one in my political geography class. She was obnoxious as fuck.
>>
>>5176461
Yeah, in the northeast region.
>>
>>5176458
I know a guy in Commiefornia who wouldn't hurt a fly, who had to take a rape seminar with several other male students
>>
>>5176455
So basically, the friendzone is bad because neckbeards, meaning anyone a woman doesn't find attractive, complain about it, thus we must start a huge campaign to root it out like enemy spies, is that right?

Dumbest shit ever. I'm glad I'm gay.

>>5176458
Really? Haven't seen posters everywhere claiming that climate change is a sexist and racist conspiracy? There aren't always seminars going on demanding you ask for consent every thirty seconds? No student newspapers full front to back with a million different Tumblr gender identities, asking you to respect them, or a tearful story of how a female Muslim student came out as asexual, while the administrators just reneged on a deal and stole the money that tuition was raised for?
>>
>>5176486
Did he verbally rape somebody?
>>
>>5176493
It was something they all had to take
>>
>>5176489
>Really? Haven't seen posters everywhere claiming that climate change is a sexist and racist conspiracy? There aren't always seminars going on demanding you ask for consent every thirty seconds? No student newspapers full front to back with a million different Tumblr gender identities, asking you to respect them, or a tearful story of how a female Muslim student came out as asexual, while the administrators just reneged on a deal and stole the money that tuition was raised for?
The closest thing to that that happens around here is that most people seem to agree that manmade global warming exist, and there are optional seminars about recognizing unhealthy behavior in relationships, that sort of thing, but nothing blatantly SJWish at all.
>>
>>5176482
Of US I mean.
>>
>>5176450
>"involuntary celibates". As if you have been deprived of something that was your right
You're grafting a lot of preconceptions onto this. Involuntary just means involuntary; you didn't choose to be a virgin, you tried to get laid but failed. You don't have to be entitled to be aggrieved at a failure to do something 97% of men dom which also happens to be the subject of the majority of pop music. It's a big deal, and a sad thing, to miss out on relationships and human intimacy. You can want something without feeling entitled to it, you can even envy people who have something you don't have without feeling like you deserve that thing. It's natural to wonder what is wrong with you when you can't manage to accomplish what nearly everybody else can, and it's natural to be angry at people when they've universally rejected you. A lot of the people you're lambasting have never had friends or really felt very much connection to anybody, and many of them are horribly lonely. You were the SJW all along, and you have a glaring failure of empathy.
>>
>>5176441
I can't tell if this is supposed to be rape or a gas chamber. I'm assuming the latter.
>>
>>5176508
Celibacy just means not having sex, right? Couldn't most of these people just hire a prostitute to lose their virginity? I don't think incel is really a good term, it would be better to call oneself something that hilights the fact that they overall tend to have difficulty interacting with people socially.
>>
>>5176516
Many of them will say losing virginity to a prostitute would be meaningless, because they would still be unwanted on account of their repulsive body or personality and they would still be foreign to intimacy.

You could call them losers, loners, failures, autists, neckbeards.
>>
>>5176523
And that's why I'm saying they should call themselves something that emphasizes their whole situation, rather than just that they can't get sex.
>>
>>5176380
>its more that the guys who complain about friendzoning have this attitude that they're owed sex or a relationship for being nice to people

And what if that is the case? If I'm giving a woman attention, caring, and love, and I want something more, what's wrong with renegotiating the terms of that friendship? Sounds to me that feminists think they're owed a friendship. Men (and women) have the right to be disappointed when the object of their affections are not willing to go further. This "men feel entitled" bullshit is more of that rape hysteria designed to make any feeling a man might have look "rapey."
>>
>>5176543
There's a difference between wanting something and feeling entitled to it. There's a difference between being disappointed that a girl doesn't have feelings for you and feeling that you've been somehow cheated or violated because she's not attracted to you.
>>
File: 1368479970143.jpg (40 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1368479970143.jpg
40 KB, 300x400
>>5176211
>toxic
>>
>>5176553
>being triggered by common words
>>
>>5176533
Many people would appropriate that term. If you make a forum for the suicidal, hikki, lonely, whatever, a ton of people will complain about drama with their SO. Whining about being lonely makes most people give you attention, especially if you're female. Whining about being a virgin makes most people hate you. You won't understand why some people would prefer the latter, though, and that's for the best.
>>
>>5176563
I have never seen toxic used outside of the context of SJW discussions.
>>
>>5176570
It's been around since long before SJW was even a thing. I mean, the classic use of it in this sense was in describing signs of an abusive relationship which is only "SJW" in the sense of being anti-rape.
>>
>>5176552

That "entitled to it" is nothing more than a feminist lie. These guys don't feel entitled to shit, they're just bummed out. I think the bottom line is that feminist hate these some men have this narrative; a gendered thing that isn't dictated by women. "The friend zone" is a boy's club and feminists hate it. Let the neckbeards have that, it's not harming you. The friend zone story is a sort of young male solidarity thing, that's the problem feminists have. No one else has a problem with it.
>>
>>5176577
The problem is that if young males learn these ideas from each other, these ideas grow and become more prominent, and will affect how they interact with people. So in the end it's not really harmful, it's contributing to a destructive mentality.

I've also noticed that "male solidarity" is excessively focused on misogyny. It's not just about men doing there own thing and being together, very often it turns to circlejerking about how women are horrible and inferior. As a male, this is something that's made me very uncomfortable with "boy's club" communities.
>>
>>5176596
You type like a woman.
>>
>>5176601
I'm kind of aware of that, but I'm not lying or anything. I am biologically male.
>>
>>5176596

I can't tell if you're trolling or completely brainwashed and have a really shitty opinion of men. Either way, past my bed time.
>>
>>5176605
There are reasonably good reasons to be a misogynist, like http://psp.sagepub.com/content/18/2/182.short

Also, general gender dynamics turn women into shitty people.
>>
>>5176608
I don't hate men or anything, but it seems that when men are in a community of their own where they're basically free to say whatever they want it always turns to the topic of talking about how horrible women are. And men such as myself who do not share their hatred of women are frequently accused of being unmanly. I think there may well be some truth to the theory that the reason why feminists are often seen as attempting to destroy masculinity is that masculinity and misogyny are linked, at least as we understand masculinity today. To acknowledge a woman as an equal is to be seen as unmanly.
>>
File: 78cb38d975a3d23d7fcfa67b9a2e07d.gif (563 KB, 262x199) Image search: [Google]
78cb38d975a3d23d7fcfa67b9a2e07d.gif
563 KB, 262x199
>>5176596
>male solidarity is excessively focused on misogyny
>only men do this
>this is what feminists actually think
>>
>>5176623
What exactly is the article saying? It seems to just be saying that lonely men are more looked down on than lonely women. I don't see how that justifies misogyny.

>Also, general gender dynamics turn women into shitty people.
That applies to men too. It seems that in general it's mainly people who feel inadequate try to make themselves better by pushing others down, and you see this with both sexes.
>>
File: 1446232221914.jpg (340 KB, 1440x1434) Image search: [Google]
1446232221914.jpg
340 KB, 1440x1434
>>5176605
>being a male feminist
pls, castrate yourself before feminists do it for you
on the real though you are only hurting yourself b/c you're promoting: gynocentrism, socially accepted misandry, shaming on male rights
I mean homie you have needs too. Being a feminist is literally railing AGAINST your needs as a male.
>>
>>5176644
It also says that women evaluate lonely subjects more harshly, especially if the subject is male.

>it's mainly people who feel inadequate
Women do not put people down because they feel inadequate; generally, they have nothing to prove. That's what men do. You have a very shallow understanding of what makes men and women different, and they are different, at least in this society.
>>
>>5176631

Man I hope you're trolling.

I don't even know how to respond to your ideological dribble.

I'm not trying to be rude or anything but man oh man..

Have a good night.
>>
>>5176636
I never intended to claim that only men do this. However, it seems that misandry does not arise randomly when girls are together (it's mainly a result of feminist discussion rather than just appearing randomly on its own) and seems to be focusing more on how men tend to do "problematic" things or things like that. It rarely ends up as trying to find excuses about men being inherently inferior or unable to accomplish things or stuff like that. Again, this is really just my personal experience.
>>
>>5176657
>it seems that misandry does not arise randomly when girls are together

Confirmed for troll.
>>
>>5176647
>I mean homie you have needs too. Being a feminist is literally railing AGAINST your needs as a male.
What needs are you referring to? I don't consider myself a feminist so much as an egalitarian, but it really is pretty much self-interest on my part; girls have generally done more for me than guys have.

>>5176654
>Women do not put people down because they feel inadequate; generally, they have nothing to prove. That's what men do. You have a very shallow understanding of what makes men and women different, and they are different, at least in this society.
Gender differences do not extend to making basic psychological responses exclusive to one gender. It's really all about competition WITHIN a sex, women and men compete differently but it's still competition regardless.
>>
>>5176682
Women do not posture nearly as much as men do. Their value is in their face and in their body. And you really do type like a woman, capitalizing phrases for EMPHASIS like that.
>>
>>5176702
>Women do not posture nearly as much as men do. Their value is in their face and in their body.
You've never seen how nasty women are to each other? The reason you've never seen it is because it's directed at other women and not at men.
>>
>>5176722
Maybe you're right. I suppose women also develop pecking orders, even though it seems strange of them to do so. I'm so fucking lonely.
>>
>>5176563
>>5176576
I've only seen 3 groups use the word toxic;
scientist
spiritualist
sjw's
>>
Why can't people just admit they're not attractive enough and going for someone out of their league
>>
>>5176190
>Why are you SJWs suddenly going on about how the friend zone "doesn't exist"
Because they've strawmanned for so long now that it bears no resemblance to the original concept, and they couldn't tell which was which anyway.

>>5176211
"Friend zone" is a humorous term for unrequited love, born from the cliche "Let's just be friends" speech. It almost completely mirrors "nice guy" in that respect.
>>
>>5176190
take it from the master himself
>theres no such thing as the friendzone, the only reason that youre lonely is 'cause fat and gay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p37_Ux1G_BI
>>
>>5179319
People are very inaccurate at judging how attractive they are. Women can also generally sleep with men who are more attractive than them with online dating, although they will likely have trouble getting relationships with those people. Many sexual failures look decent but are so socially inept, thanks to autism, extended isolation, or social anxiety, that they will sexually repulse nearly every woman. Many incels simply do not really try, for a number of reasons. Glaive, one of the admins banished from wizardchan because of drama, proves that an attractive man can be incapable of pulling women.

If you're talking about friendzoning, that depends. Equally attractive people are not necessarily attracted to each other.
>>
>>5176211
>and that friendship is something of low value and should be avoided

lmao friend ship is of low value. friends are a fucking dime a dozen. If I've already got like ten friends what makes you think I want another one that I'm never going to talk to and if I do it'd just be awkward?

Like shit I agree there's whiny assholes but let's be real. Sometimes someone is looking for a relationship and not friendship. Friendship starts being less and less important the older you get because all your straight friends get wives/husbands and then come kids and then you're all alone by yourself with no one not even friends.
>>
>>5176218
Then you're a fucking moron.
>>
>>5179408
>being offended when someone's tumblr radar goes off because you use tumblr terms

back to tumblr and twitter with you obvious mtf
>>
>>5179378
>friends are a fucking dime a dozen
Not for everybody.
>>
>>5179427
>Not for everybody.

How much of a loser do you have to be to not have friends? I'm a huge asshole and I've still got friends. They're one of the easiest things in the world to get and people act as if they're some precious mineral when they're not.
>>
>>5179434
>How much of a loser do you have to be to not have friends?
>I'm a huge asshole
I can tell.
>>
>>5179434
>not sharing mutual respect with friends
Either you hang around a shitty crowd, or your just an antisocial ass.
>>
>>5179446
Who says I don't respect my friends? I just don't believe they're the most valuable thing in this world because they're not.

In this ever growing world friends can't last forever once you're out of high school champ. One day you could be in bumfuck Egypt and the next you're on the other side of the world because of your job. Not to mention straight friends will eventually have kids and once someone has a kid they've got no time for you or anything else because kids are important to their parents.

A relationship is far more important and far more precious than a friendship can ever be. You don't hear about friends dying of a broken heart because their friend died now do you? No you don't because friends are common and can be easily replaced with a new friend.
>>
>>5176190
Because it was called unrequited love before neckbeards made up a term which blames the other person for not returning their "affections" (ir boner) like do you not even read these things up? You sound like a fucking neckbeard desu.
>>
>>5176304
>the cry of the forever alone neckbeard

top kek
>>
Man it's super easy to tell who's a mtf in this thread since they're the only ones who go along with tumblr shit because they think it makes them more of a woman.
>>
>>5176379
Pretty much this. But there appears to be a few of those necbeardos in this thread so expect more shitty whiny comments.
>>
The friend zone doesn't exist, she just doesn't like you
>>
>>5179501
That's the friendzone, though. Why does this make people so butthurt?
>>
>>5176190
Unrequited love is certainly a thing and no one argues that. I think the disconnect from that and the concept of the friendzone is that a vast majority of the people who use the term place some kind of malicious intent behind it, like the girl in question "put them in the friendzone." There's a difference between the logic of "i like her but she doesn't like me back" and the whiney fedora crowd who seem to think the only reason girls aren't on their dick 24/7 is because they're "too nice" and get placed in the friendzone. I think when the term got started it was just a new way of saying unrequited love, but the neckbearded fedoraists ran it into the ground and now that's who everyone associates it with and that's why they don't like the term, because fuck neckbeards
>>
>>5176337
>and feminists want to control every aspect of men's behavior and sexuality.

Pretty much this. I mean look at how many feminists indoctrinate young gay boys into feminism and tell them it's okay that feminists have been homophobic in the past because of how "problematic" gay men have been. It's religious tier garbage and I expect better from an lgbt board but there are transwomen and dykes here so I really shouldn't.
>>
>>5176543
You are either thick as shit or a stealth neckbeard trying to blame this on another group.

Most neckbeards dont even ask the object of their affections out but expect by magic for her to fall for them. Genuine friendships involve all the things you listed-i do the same for my friends, i dont expect sex or relationships from them.

When a woman replies in kind but doesn't take it further she is accused of being a "user", when a woman suspects there maybe alterior motives to the kindness she is told she is full of herself. Being a lesbian doesn't stop you being put in the friendzone either from my experience.

> This "men feel entitled" bullshit
that is what seperates the "friendzone" from any other classification, its nothing to do with rape, you are the one who keeps throwing the rape accusation around-proection perhaps?
>>
>>5176577
>confirmed butthurt neckbeard
>>
>>5179529
>You are either thick as shit or a stealth neckbeard trying to blame this on another group.

And you're either a dyke or tranny from tumblr/twitter what's your point?
>>
File: qf.jpg (65 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
qf.jpg
65 KB, 750x600
>>5176577
Yeah no
>Friends with guy
>Has feelings for me
>"I'm lesbian"
>Says i've friendzoned him
>Get harassed by his friends, say "how do you know you are really a lesbian
>Make "a joke" one night about how they are going to rape me for lying about being a lesbian
>Delete my facebook etc
>Apparently I'm a bitch and everyone says I should give him a CHANCE
>I'm a lesbian, but somehow still friendzoned him

Yeah no, you can take your shitty opinions, fedora and fuck off back to reddit
> "The friend zone" is a boy's club and feminists hate it
>Let the neckbeards have that, it's not harming you. The friend zone story is a sort of young male solidarity thing, that's the problem feminists have. No one else has a problem with it.

I dont even like feminists yet you are making their case for them. I'm getting second hand embarassment here, you sound like elliot rodger.
>>
>>5176608
>I can't disrepute your point so i'm going to insult you.
>Past my bead time

Yes 12yr olds really shouldn't be allowed on 4chan
>>
>>5179520
>But women bore me to fucking tears, why the hell would any guy want to befriend a girl if there is no chance of taking the relationship further
Congratulations, you're part of the problem
>>
>>5176608
>There are good reasons to hate all women
>All women are shitty
>You have a shitty opinion of men

Being a hypocrite only highlights your stupidity. You are not helping your cause.
>>
>>5176644
I wouldn't waste your breathe on these idiots, clearly the topic of the friendzone has hit a nerve and they want to justify their bigotry.
>>
>Wanting a relationship with women to start with

For what purpose? Women are some of the most annoying people and can never truly please you and most only want money and beta bux in the first place.
>>
>>5176655
>I cant argue with your point so i'm going to look down on you the way I look down on the whole entire female sex yet want you to believe this somehow makes me morally superior

Yes please go to bed before you embarass yourself even more.
>>
>>5176596
>As a male

Too bad you're not one. Nice try tranny.
>>
>There are "gay men" (See: trannies) in this thread who've been brainwashed by feminism
>they will most likely chop off their dicks within the next few years and join the womyn
>they think they can talk for other gay men when they're not men
>>
>>5179501
Exactly

>>5179507
Ask people who have to use the term friendzone instead of the original unrequited love
>>
>>5179620
Or are you too far down the rabbit hole of Chinese cartoons and sports and your sick katana collection to talk about anything else like a normal person? It's not their fault you're too REEEE to deal with a normal human being talking about shit that isn't maymay related garbage
>>
>>5179508
Let the church say Amen. (Actually best not it would upset the neckbeards kek)
>>
>>5179520
Are you gay? If not you should look into it, save women for having to put up with your shitty whining also.
>>
>>5179598
Hi mgtow, how's the whole sad loser with a moral superiority complex thing working out for you?
>>
>>5179648
>save women
>save trannies

ftfy
>>
>>5179547
Made my point in my post, guess you were too busy getting butthurt to read it.
>>
>>5179654
>I'm buttmad

Yeah we know, stop whining, no1curr.
>>
>>5179652
Hi tumblr , how's the whole fetishizing gay men and going to kickstarter for free money going for you?

>>5179661
>I'm a tranny

Yeah we know, stop whining, no1curr.
>>
>>5179520
>Goddamn do women make a fucking conscious effort to be completely uninteresting?
Women are wanted on account of their body. They don't have to become funny or develop an interesting hobby, they just have to count calories.
>>
>>5179652
It is a shame that any man has to be attracted to women. The defining characteristic of their gender is passivity. Loving a woman is just taking care of somebody. They will never love you for your weaknesses or want to protect you too. Heterosexual relationships are incredibly one sided, emotionally speaking, and as long as women hate lonely, vulnerable, or feminine men, that isn't going to change.
>>
>ITT straight people suck and dykes/trannies are mad that they're are men they can't control

So in short I should keep doing what I do and live my life by the words of the notorious b.i.g "Fuck bitches get money"
>>
>>5179636
Friendzone is less overdramatic and easier to say than unrequited love. It exposes you to less vulnerability than admitting you love somebody who didn't think you were worth it. It's more vague.
>>
Can we please get these straightboys off the lbgt board. Unless you are here to tell us you are secretly gay and wanna suck our dicks we don care, fuck off.
>>
>>5179695
>Exposes you to less vulnerability
>loving someone who didn't think you were worth it

So basically "frendzone" is a term you use when looking for pity and being a drama whore. Yes I agree.
>>
>>5179697
This thread was made by feminist dykes and trannies to complain about shit nobody here cares about to try and indoctrinate more people into their political ideologies.
>>
>>5179708
No it was made by straightboys to cry about why women dont like them, and its clear to see why. Now we have a cure for that, its putting our dicks in their mouths-and so peace reigned along the land and everyone was happy.
>>
>>5179724
>tfw no bf to make me suck his dick and bottom for him
I don't even know if I'm gay, I just know I can't get hard around people. Every sexual experience I've had was worse than sitting at home and listening to music. I feel useless, and I have nothing to offer, but I want some kind of intimacy very badly. I just want to get castrated so I don't have to worry about my dick anymore and then have a bf fuck me in the ass and cuddle me.
>>
>>5179427
You have to be a huge fucking loser to not have friends. Especially internet friends.

Also I've known a few girls who whine when a guy vanishes after she says she just wants to be friends. The guy usually wasn't an asshole either. Just accepted what she said and moved on and she proceeded to throw a fit when he wasn't around any longer. Some people are just looking for a relationship and don't care about friendship or already have too many and it's entirely possible to have too many friends. Once I have like 10+ friends I don't like to have anymore because I can't possibly give that many people enough attention and I don't want them to feel bad.
>>
>>5179636
>Ask people who have to use the term friendzone instead of the original unrequited love
No I'm pretty sure SJWs aren't throwing a fit over language acquiring a few redundant words.
Then again, perhaps OP is committing a blunder by assuming they need a reason, rather than an excuse, to throw a fit.
>>
>>5179758
>You have to be a huge fucking loser to not have friends
I know. I'm a huge fucking loser.
>>
>>5179708
>Muh false flags
>>
>>5179758
>internet friends = real friends
Go outside
>>
>>5179779
Except there's no reason you can't meet said internet friends irl. I've done it plenty of times. I still call them internet friends because outside of cons we mostly communicate online because we live in different states.

>>5179770
Get a hobby. You'll find plenty of friends that way. Hell you'll find a relationship because of a hobby better too.
>>
>>5179566
I get to ignore everything about your post because you posted a shitty demotivational reaction image in 2015.

Welcome to 4chan, newfriend.
>>
>>5179817
>Get a hobby
I don't understand why people do this. Do you think I've never heard this advice before? Do you think that's going to save my life? I have hobbies. I don't have friends, for a lot of reasons.
>>
>>5179598
That's sad that you feel that way. Maybe turn gay?
>>
>>5179920
Already am. I thought it was implied I was since we're on /lgbt/.
>>
>>5179184
So you think things said by scientists are invalid?

>>5179378
This is exactly the attitude I was talking about. And honestly, if you have ten friends and don't consider them valuable, they're more acquaintances than friends. Expecting romantic relationships to provide all your interpersonal closeness needs leaves one very vulnerable to relationship abuse; it's basically putting all eggs in one basket.

>>5179495
I go along with Tumblr stuff because I agree with it, I'm not trying to prove my femininity to anyone. What does that make me?

>>5179520
What exactly makes you find women so boring? Do you find most people in general to be boring as well?

>>5179612
Why would a tranny claim to be male?
>>
>>5180764
>And they're boring because they have nothing in common with me and only yap about stupid shit like their hair or boring shit they did somewhere.
I haven't seen that sort of thing being exclusive to women. Plenty of times guys talk about "shallow" stuff that's only really interesting if you have a shared interest with them.
>>
The friendzone certainly exists, but it is a place that men put themselves in.
>>
In their defense, they're really talking about fedoras who think that getting rejected by a sweet girl who's nice and doesn't want to hurt their feelings means they've been put in the "friend zone" and that they must do any and all intrusive and obnoxious shit to try to "win her heart"
>>
>>5180795
I don't really know what you're talking about, my experiences with women have been nothing like that.
>>
>>5180778
>it is a place that men put themselves in
How? Because men continue being friends with women who've rejected them instead of leaving?
Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.