[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a gay male (23) and I have always been, but recently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
I'm a gay male (23) and I have always been, but recently I've been feeling atracted to grills (haven't tried anything yet. Too scared). Nothing out of the ordinary, I guess. The thing is I have also become curious about FTMs and transgender men. Soo, I have a few questions if there's a few around here.

¿Do transgender men/FTMs still have vaginas? I think I'm turned on by the idea of a manly looking guy with a vagina.

¿Do some of you are attracted to men? as in, do you transition but you still like cock, ¿almost like a gay guy?

asd
>>
goddamn spain with those fucked up bitch-ass upside-down questionmarks. Jesus, get your shit together for fucks sake
>>
Yes, gay transgender men exist.

Yes, gay transgender men with vaginas exist.

If you are attracted to male bodies, and you are also attracted to vaginas, then by all means go have fun with a gay trans guy. If you are fetishizing the idea of a man with a vagina, please stay away from trans guys. They are human beings and not a kink, and do not need that bullshit in their lives.
>>
>>5074401
they enclose a question so they are pretty neat. Murrika should also transition to metric and be a ITM country
>>
>>5074401
They're really useful actually, you can tell if a long sentence is a question right away.
>>
>>5074387
FTM here, yes some transgender men still have their vaginas. Though some get bottom surgery and what not.

But remember if you're fetishizing a man with a vagina, most transmen are going to ignore you. Seriously.
>>
>>5074441
are you implying that they dislike their vaginas?
Because I would treat them as men. Sorry really confused about this whole situation and there's this FTM in my class that is really cute and is confusing me further. Also this straight girl who is hitting on me, but I wouldn't like to try my first time with a girl with someone I know, I'm too damn scared. Sucks being reverse curious.
>>
>>5074468
At best, they'll probably feel indifferent about their vaginas and at worst they'll hate them. It's unlikely that a transman would want to engage in standard PIV sex with a man, since it puts them in the female position, which they almost certainly won't want (due to dysphoria).
>>
>>5074468
>are you implying that they dislike their vaginas?
Why do you think a person would transition to the opposite sex if they like their current body?
>>
>>5074387
You know you're gay and always have been. I agree with the others who think you developed a fetish. I wouldn't advise acting on it.
>>
>>5074409
You say that like they can't be fetishized and loved simultaneously.
>>
>>5074387
Do you speak Spanish?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.