[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hiv test results come back tomorrow. I'm scared. I know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 158351984194755.jpg (98 KB, 720x390) Image search: [Google]
158351984194755.jpg
98 KB, 720x390
hiv test results come back tomorrow. I'm scared.
I know the odds it's bad news, considering what I've done, are very small. But they're non-zero and it still scares me.
>>
>>5063139
it's not the end of the world if you're pos. you can still find people and you can still live your life, and there's a good chance you won't have to worry about treatment later.
>>
>>5063265
Being pos would be the worst thing ever. I'm too nice of a person to not tell people beforehand. And let's be honest, nobody wants to have sex with the pos guy. I certainly didn't, and if the test comes back negative I still won't.
>>
>>5063291
sex isn't everything.
>>
>>5063291
There are so many pos people at this point that you can just find someone who is also pos.
>>
Eew though. Pos people are always disgusting or creepy or old!
>>
File: 1444237409030.jpg (39 KB, 500x442) Image search: [Google]
1444237409030.jpg
39 KB, 500x442
>tfw results sheet
NEG
NEG
NEG
NEG
NEG
NEG
>>
File: IME_ONLINE_00002K.png (6 KB, 50x50) Image search: [Google]
IME_ONLINE_00002K.png
6 KB, 50x50
>>5063324
I'm neg for all the STDs they test for in piss. I just had to send blood away because they don't test for hiv in the free tests at my school clinic. Then I had to wait, because the offices aren't open on weekends. Tomorrow I have to call and ask about results.

>tfw I have to talk to a person and ask about my results instead of just reading the words pos or neg.
>>
Maybe I just won't call and check.

It doesn't matter as long as I never have sex again for the rest of my life.
>>
>>5063383
you should call and check. even if you're direct alone, knowing that you're pos is the first step in getting the medication you need to make your life longer and more comfortable. you don't want to die at 35 because you never called back
>>
i hope it's not positive. that would suck
>>
Fuck yeah! Results are in! Neg!

I'm gonna celebrate by going out, getting wasted, and fucking nobody!
>>
>>5065142
congrats anon. have a good one
>>
>>5063265
>it's not the end of the world if you're pos

yes it is.

>>5065142
grats mane, stay safe ;)
>>
>>5065142
>neg

pleb
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.