[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kushmaster Engineering is BACK!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: makegooder mk1.png (443 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
makegooder mk1.png
443 KB, 1200x1200
In light of recent events I've decided to come out of early retirement and resume work on some of the more promising designs I had left over and begin work on all new designs going forward.

In the meantime I present /k/ with the 'Makegooder' mk1 crowd control platform!

Now the schematic isn't quite as polished as some of my earlier work as i'm sure you've noticed, this is because I was "lit AF", as the urban youths would say, when I envisioned and sketched out the device last night, and also because this one will not be patented unlike my previous designs, the "Makegooder" mk1 is my gift to you /k/.

Post any questions, suggestions, or constructive criticisms of the design, and I will do my best to reply and answer as soon as I've reloaded my bong.
>>
>>30672691
Glad u bacc
>>
How the actual fuck does this thing WORK?
>>
>>30672691
>planning racist attacks against minorities

What the hell is wrong with you people on this site? I can't believe real people actually come here at all. What is with the racism? It's not cool or funny to be a racist and it's even against your site's rules.
>>
>>30672776
>baiting this hard
>>
File: 24637246426.png (43 KB, 1551x1057) Image search: [Google]
24637246426.png
43 KB, 1551x1057
>>30672740
Thanks senpai.

>>30672749
Upon impact with the primary target the 40mm grenade is pushed into the improvised firing pin and is thus fired, much like with a four winds pipe blaster, this immediately wrecks the impacted target and the recoil sends the entire platform flying in the opposite direction where the lawnmower blade is affixed to make lethal use of said recoil.

Positioning and timing are key when deploying the "Makegooder" mk1, targets ought to be on both sides of the operator at the time of engagement for maximum efficiency.

Pic related, an earlier and yet to be finished design, uses a similar action though on a smaller scale and for a different method of deployment.

>>30672776
I'm just a genius engineer and an enterprising young capitalist, I don't care about politics.
>>
>>30672887
hey ivan, isnt that guy walking a little odd? we should of check it out.

>uhh yeah fellah i have PTSD and severe crohns disease i havent walked quite right for years heheh

be removings of shoe, comrade. i think maybe you are as stupid as you maybe thinking me to be?
>>
File: 2016-07-18 19.36.14.jpg (1 MB, 1060x1883) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-18 19.36.14.jpg
1 MB, 1060x1883
>>30672691
>>30672887
If I may, I would like to propose a couple modifications of the original design.

I would propose using a single stage rocket to provide the force required to rotate the weapon through a large group of people. The rocket would likely accelerate the weapon fast enough to necessitate using another rocket on the end to counter the centrifugal force created from the first rocket, which would also have the added benefit of maiming anyone outside the reach of the blade but close enough to be a threat. Although refilling the rocket with fuel may prove more difficult than the original grenade design.

Also, adding an electromagnetic glove/grip interface would greatly decrease the chances of the user being relieved of his weapon and harmed.

Other minor modifications include a sturdier blade mount, and a shaped blade to increase lethality.
>>
>>30672995
nice leg hair boi
>>
File: shitshat concept v1.png (109 KB, 2544x1440) Image search: [Google]
shitshat concept v1.png
109 KB, 2544x1440
>>30672926
As i've said the design is yet to be finished, its barely a concept sketch at this point.

For a more complete sample of my work check out pic related, one of my best designs to date, I'm hoping to see widespread law enforcement adoption for uses during 'pride' parades and such, once the patent goes through of course.
>>
>>30672776
Tep kek
>>
>>30672995
Hmm, the rockets aren't a bad idea honestly.

Though I would deliver fuel via wearable external tanks connected to the rockets via a hose running through the base shaft, with a fair amount of slack of course and kevlar coating to prevent damage from knives and such, this would also allow the installation of a single control valve on the shaft for better control of the platform, and simplify the reloading process by having a squadmate disconnect the spent tanks from the hose and reconnect fresh ones while the main operator temporarily relies on a sidearm for protection.

We may be onto something here... how should I credit you in the finalized design senpai?
>>
>>30673008
Thank you anon, I've been working on it nonstop for 21 years.

>>30673186
No credit needed comrade, just knowing I contributed to the design of such a magnificent weapon is reward enough.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.