[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This Turkish NCO was the aide of Turkish four star general. During
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: Cnry2_CWcAAFuF0.jpg (217 KB, 1200x1078) Image search: [Google]
Cnry2_CWcAAFuF0.jpg
217 KB, 1200x1078
This Turkish NCO was the aide of Turkish four star general. During the coup night, a CIA backed putshist brigadier general came to the HQ with a two dozen men and claimed he's in charge now. This NCO shot the putshist General from his head without second thinking and got murdered by Brigadier General's men.

Do you have balls like him /k/?
>>
By the way, now this guy is the national hero of Turkey, they already started building statues of him and many schools, streets, state instutiton buildings will be named after him.
>>
>enlisted personnel getting put down
Meh
>>
He died as he lived: not giving a fuck.
>>
>Enlisted personnel getting out of line when big boy officers are having an argument

He deserved to die
>>
File: 1457556366885.gif (2 MB, 208x200) Image search: [Google]
1457556366885.gif
2 MB, 208x200
>>30672434
>>30672473
>National Hero for a fake Coup

Real impressive
>>
>>30672517
Its all enlisted personnel are good for. They make for nice puppets while adult men conduct adult business.
>>
>>30672434
>>30672473

Yeah hero that stopped those meanies trying to tell Erlogan to fuck off. Go suck more ISIS dick turkroach.
>>
>>30672434
>>30672473
Is this the party line in the new Turkey?

The coup was a false flag to cement Erdogan's power in a new Islamist republic.
>>
>>30672569
>>30672573
OP said he killed a Pro-Erdoodoo officer.
>>
File: roachcamo.jpg (70 KB, 837x1200) Image search: [Google]
roachcamo.jpg
70 KB, 837x1200
CIA agent disguised as average Turk.
>>
>>30672612

No, this NCO died for implementing chain of command and shot the mastermind of CIA backed coup.
>>
>>30672631
When he said CIA backed, I thought he meant someone who was against the coup.
>>
File: mohammed from Islam.jpg (140 KB, 700x656) Image search: [Google]
mohammed from Islam.jpg
140 KB, 700x656
>>30672631

No, the CIA backs ISIS, your faggot goatfucker NCO seems to suck ISIS dick on the side.
>>
>>30672658
>>30672631
The spooks back both sides.
>>
What does turk infantry call a little boy in turkey?

Turkish delights

Where do turks stay on vacation?

A roach motel
>>
>>30672647
>CIA
>against a coup

Read a book retard.
>>
>>30672809
CIA backs Erdogan, because he helps support ISIS.
Turk military just loves their coups naturally
>>
>>30672920
1960 and 1980 coups in Turkey are also CIA backed.

These American backed putshists tried to hijack Turkish chain of command, about ~10000 soldiers got an order to move out of their garrisons of the 650000 and they were stopped by the morning.
>>
>>30672920
>CIA supporting IS
Why do people believe this meme?

>>30672809
>CIA doing every coup in the world
I mean, that's flattering but unrealistic.

>CIA coup in a NATO country
Yeah, no.
>>
>>30672952
See>>30672953
>>
>>30672953
>CIA coup in a NATO country

They done it before

Why doesn't USA hand over Gulen to Turkey?
>>
>>30672968
Because Erdoğan is the one behind the coup, and now NATO countries including the US are considering ejecting Turkey, we don't need them to put pressure on Russia anymore. And now we really cant trust them with the F-35.
>>
>>30673005
>NATO countries including the US are considering ejecting Turkey

You say that yourself, Turkey is unwanted in NATO because Turkish people curb stomped an American staged coup.
>>
Anyone with any experience or knowledge of the real CIA finds all the purported secret squirrel shit laid at their door hilarious. The CIA are nerds in suits that drive desks. All they can do is pay people off or run weapons. Jesus Christ satellites and State Dep embeds for cold calls are all they are good for.
>>
>>30673223
Fetullah Gulen, the mastermind of this failed coup, is a tool of CIA since the cold war. He is an islamist preacher and he worked hard to built a green(Islamist) belt around Soviet union. His group has lots of unexplained income. They take poor but clever students in the middle schools. They prepare children for exams for Universities, military schools and police academies.

Till 2012, AKP(the ruling party in Turkey) was getting along well with that group then noticed they are way too dangerous. They are known to blackmail people with revealing their sex tapes or other petty crimes.

10% of the Turkish military high command, 25% of the Turkish justice system and a third of the Turkish police force are filled with these people, now after this failed coup, they are being purged.
>>
>>30672434
A true turk.
I hope he only fucked the Gülen guy over and remembers his Ataturkish roots.
>>
>>30673305
Yeah, lets not forget how gülens guys got erdogan a big chunk of his power.

Now the islamists fight amongst each other and the kemalists are laughing their asses off.
>>
>>30673388
>Now the islamists fight amongst each other and the kemalists are laughing their asses off.

I don't think so, Kemalists are nationalist people and they are quite unhappy with the current status of the military because they are aware Turkey must have a strong and united military force for the survival in the region.
>>
>>30673305
>Fetullah Gulen, the mastermind of this failed coup
would you like to know how I know you are retarded?
>>
File: 1374456194207.png (85 KB, 293x279) Image search: [Google]
1374456194207.png
85 KB, 293x279
>>30674034
Because I don't buy American propaganda and witnessed the events first hand?
>>
>>30672968
name it
>>
What kind of autistic niggers shills for Erdogan of all people and say the coup is CIA? US, here go CIA is pro Erdogan, possibly some of the dumbest Turk propaganda to grace the internet.
>>
>>30674084
just so this is clear, you are telling me that you witnessed Fetullah Gulen directly coordinating a military coup in Turkey
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.