[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just inherited a gun and I need to learn about it. Pic is of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 20160718_100002.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160718_100002.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
I just inherited a gun and I need to learn about it. Pic is of gun. Is the ammo readily available? Remote is a size comparison.
>>
>>30671906
That's a piece of shit and you should sell/trade up for something better. Sorry to be the messenger
>>
its a pos saturday night special but its a collectable sns cause lasers are cool
>>
I'd keep it, OP. Bathroom gun. You never know when you'll be showering or taking a shit and a home invasion will occur.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiZDlNdmIl0
>>
Well, you've got yourself a little Saturday night special. That particular one was made by Sundance industries and is pretty much identical to the raven / Jennings made ones.
Those guns are known for being very inexpensive and they are the weapon of choice for gangbangers and criminals who want something that is cheap and disposable.
They are rough guns and not particularly well made, reliable, or pleasant to use but most of the time they will put bullets in the general direction of what you would like to ventilate.
.25 auto ammo is available but it is a very anemic caliber, comparable to .22lr but centerfire rather than rimfire.
>>
Tactical Assault Compact Pistol with Babyseeking .25 Auto, with built HeadHunter Laser Sight.
>>
OP here, I refuse to get rid of it because my dad carried it every day. It is a sentimental piece and I refuse to get rid of it.
>>
>>30672151
was your dad a nigger or just an idiot
>>
>>30672151
Okay but don't expect it to work when you need it to
>>
Keep it and don't shoot it a lot but get something better for protection they are notorious for being a POS
>>
>>30671906
Yo boi keef mane rocc'd 1 mane dat shit was muh glock footy i used it to bust shawtys grill when she was actin a fool
>>
>>30672151
I would call you and your dad a nigger but the fact that he stayed around and even left you an inheritance counters that point...
>>
>>30672253
ay mane you know dem chiraqi niggas ain't allowed carry bruh dat shit against the white man books senpai dat shit carry a minimum mandatory plus keef got priors
>>
>>30671982
Completely unrelated to thread, what does centrefire vs rimfire do?
>>
>>30672585
Centerfire has the primer in the center of the cartridge, more reliable, simpler to reload.

Rimfire is for smaller rounds like .25 and .22 where the pin strikes the rim of the cartridge and it's more likely to misfire and more difficult to reload.
>>
File: rim-center.jpg (40 KB, 530x500) Image search: [Google]
rim-center.jpg
40 KB, 530x500
>>30672585
basically pic related.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.