[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would it be possible to outsmart terrorists using Pokemon GO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1468730607714.jpg (106 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1468730607714.jpg
106 KB, 1280x720
Would it be possible to outsmart terrorists using Pokemon GO if we airdropped smartphones over ISIS controlled territory and had the populace unintentionally set off all of their IED's before they can hurt Allied troops?

Place lures where we suspect IED's to be? Use them for ambushing unwary terrorists in hiding?

How can we weaponize Pokemon GO?
>>
>>30662624
>How can we weaponize Pokemon GO?
The govt already is. It is uploading all the video from the camera while you try to catch pokeman, so they can fabricate 'turrist' attacks at CGI headquarters.

Why do you think all these cellphone videos released are fuck potato-tier quality, when 1080i has been standard video recording on smartphones for YEARS now?
>>
>>30662668
>1080i
>i

Literal trash
>>
if you use pocket monsters GO then you're a filth retarded normalfag and should die asap
>>
>>30662624
What if they just smashed them like they did with their satellite dishes?
>>
>>30662814
Make them smash proof.
>>
>>30662624
IED's don't work like that, since they're commonly on routes used by random locals as well as the militants themselves detonation is typically remotely controlled so they don't waste boom on a shota and his goats that they'd rather fuck.
I'll also take a guess that mobile data coverage may not be all that great in the areas you'd want.
>>
>>30664920
mobile data coverage get airdrop too
>>
>>30662624
Place gyms at heavily-defended positions, then "leak" the info through social media.

Force anyone who wants to play to go through a checkpoint where they get their picture and fingerprints taken, and sniffed for bomb residue.

Catch insurgents trying to get in through the line, or convince them to attack in force in an attempt to get close enough to play.
>>
The most likely conspiracy behind Pokemon GO is the NSA is using it as a CCTV feed
>>
>>30662624
Just drop smartphones and track all the GPS coords. Or backdoor the existing phones if you have that much manpower. People would probably take them everywhere. Then you can map where people stand for more than a minute or so and use it to guess possible IED locations.

>>30665768
It doesn't use enough data for that though
>>
File: 32423424.jpg (79 KB, 519x620) Image search: [Google]
32423424.jpg
79 KB, 519x620
Do the EXACT opposite

release an app called "Infidels GO"

ISIS dudes look for "infidels" which are actually just honeypots for drone strikes
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.