[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT k recommends subcompact CC handguns to me 5'10", 150lb
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 425x309) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 425x309
ITT k recommends subcompact CC handguns to me

5'10", 150lb
>>
File: 238-380-RBT-LARGE.jpg (29 KB, 633x348) Image search: [Google]
238-380-RBT-LARGE.jpg
29 KB, 633x348
>>30659755
>>
>>30659755
Whatever you shoot the goodest. If you have a pistol already use that
>>
>>30659755
I'm the same height and weight and my Ruger LC9s is pretty easy to hide on me in the summer.
>>
glock 19.
>>
File: deringer61.jpg (66 KB, 748x540) Image search: [Google]
deringer61.jpg
66 KB, 748x540
>>30659755
>5'10"
>>
>>30659755
Do you want a single-stack or double-stack?

I haven't had any real experience with single-stack 9mms, but for double-stacks I'd recommend CZ RAMI if you like steel hammer-fired guns and Steyr S if you like polymer striker-fired guns.
>>
>>30660075

I'd prefer a single just for space concerns
>>
>>30660187
Since seemingly everyone recommends a M&P Shield, go fingerfuck one and see how you like it but examine some alternatives as well. It probably won't be the absoolute best but it's seems to be a good starting point as there's no outright negatives.
>>
Glock 19. I'm also a cop. If the 19 is too much for you, go for a Glock 43. Do not buy the G42.
>>
5'5 143

OP is a cop? OIG 1811 (subcompact is a BUG?)

what is the primary? I'm a sucker for glock 26 if 19 17 or 34 (kek but it happens) is the main on the belt)

pm9 is a awesome for pocket and works well too

>dem moonies
>>
Anything will work. Just use it to kill yourself as soon as you get it and hope you are reborn as someone that is the height of a real man.
>>
Ive been carrying a shield for the past few months with a crossbreed minituck holster. I absolutely hate it. It makes my pants constantly sag even with my gunbelt unless I sinch the belt to a point where I can barely breathe. The leather is super hot and uncomfortable against my skin and it squeaks constantly when I walk. I was thinking about getting another stealth gear for it, because the stealthgear I use for my G19 is incredible and far more comfortable than my shield crossbreed.

My question is, did I make a mistake in not buying a full size hybrid holster in the first place? I assumed that using a full sized holster for a sub compact would be overkill, but now I'm thinking it would overall be way more comfortable than having all that weight centralized at one point of my belt. Anybody use a full sized hybrid for smaller guns?
>>
>>30660300
Do you have any problems with the 19?
And what gen do you use, and is the gen 3 better than gen 4?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.