[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the most practical way for women to conceal carry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 8
File: cctanksidegun.jpg (28 KB, 235x300) Image search: [Google]
cctanksidegun.jpg
28 KB, 235x300
What's the most practical way for women to conceal carry when they don't wear baggy clothing?
>in b4 purse
>>
Rectal carry. It's what all the traps on here use.
>>
>>30650003
I want to mount my midsized handgun to my chest with molle. What's the best holster out there for this kinda setup?

Also your thread is gonna suck OP
>>
>>30650003
Right between the tidders

But in all seriousness, is it even possible to conceal if all of your clothing is near skin tight?
>>
>>30650010
First post best post
>>
get a s&w j frame and shoot through the purse.
>>
>is it even possible to conceal if all of your clothing is near skin tight?

What I'm wondering.
>>
>>30650003
Probably appendix?
>>
>>30650095
Tried it as this was going to be my main carry method but it shows (noticeably).
>>
>>30650046
They have fucking purses

This thread is BS
>>
>>30650003
on their boyfriend.
>>
Most women have a purse with them
>>
>>30650129
You mean, the thing a mugger is going to grab at the first possible opportunity?

And the thing it takes like, ten fucking minutes to get anything out of, even if you aren't panicking because being mugged is stressful?
>>
>>30650129
Not carrying on your immediate person is not a very good idea anon

OP you probably just have to make the sacrifice of not showing off your awesome beach bod if you want to carry.
>>
>>30650003
Full sized to compact 6 o'clock
Sub compact to micro 6 o'clock
>>
>>30650129
>>30650153
This
>>
>>30650129
Purses tend to be cluttered and therefore ineffective to carry in. If someone were to attack that would probably be the first thing they go for. I'm looking for on-person carry options
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 800x298) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 800x298
Saw this at a gun show, it's called a "flash bang" it's basically.... Well it's a bra holster. My girlfriend wanted one but she doesn't have her CCW.

How it works is pretty normal, it's a holster, the downside is that you are always pointing a gun at yourself, either at your tits or at your face or at your belly or feet. The good part is that it is likely the best defense against a rapist.

Act like you are gonna comply and then when you start taking your shirt off, BAM!!
>>
>>30650127
Could be your holster or the position and angle of the carry.

If you're really all about tight clothes and appendix is really nogo, under the arm is probably the most practical way, relatively speaking.
>>
>Convince girlfriend to buy a gun despite being anti-gun
>She picks a nice reliable .380 out
>Ask where she is going to carry it
>"Oh I'm just going to keep it in my car"
>Try to convince her to carry on her person
>Go through all the carry positions
>None of them appeal to her

Looks like I have to break up with her because of her emotional instability when she gets raped.
>>
>>30650182
That just means you have to sneakily rape her with a mask on to prove she reds a weapon.
>>
Same as aguy if they actually take it seriously. They dress for it. They can do a deep concealment appendix or underboob if they want but eh.plenty of em tend to just keep a gun in their car.

If not then they use a purse, which is retarded
>>
>>30650194

What if she starts listening to me and doesn't tell me to keep me from throwing it in her face that I convinced her to have a good idea?
>>
>>30650046
I do just fine with brolos(tight ass polo shirts) and I cc a g19 sized gun.
>>
>>30650225
Well. Then you take one for the team, romeo and Julie style, bromigo
>>
>>30650227

The people this thread applies to aren't in the >40% bodyfat range though, anon.
>>
>>30650225
Think Shakespeare wrote a play like that.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 640x360
>>30650129
>off body carry
>>
>>30650177
I've seen these but I feel like having to reach up and unhook something from the bra might be kind of difficult under stress

>>30650181
My carry is a Beretta 84 so the grip is pretty fat and make a large jutting lump coming from stomach. Is it maybe just the gun or am I doing something wrong? I would like to carry appendix if possible as it's the most convenient.
>>
>>30650245

I have the money for a IIIA vest. Should I just buy it before I do this or go in raw just like I will when I rape her?
>>
>>30650246
Hue hue, try <14% ;)
>>
>>30650273
You might be able to look into thinner grips for it, but from what I know, appendix kinda relies on the shirt going over the gun, you could try it with various outfits to see what works.
>>
>>30650284

P-post a picture of your stomach with cum on it.
>>
>>30650317
Lol, I may actually have one saved here somewhere, or they've all been snapchat and you're sol.
>>
File: 1465725620782.gif (621 KB, 576x384) Image search: [Google]
1465725620782.gif
621 KB, 576x384
>>30650340
>>
>>30650306
Guessing I'll just have to buy baggier stuff from now on. Thank you for your help though
>>
>>30650370
Yeah there's really not too many ways to get around it. You can get slimmer guns, with a holster made for it and made for appendix carry, but at a certain point the clothes just need to accommodate the thickness of the gun somehow.
>>
>>30650177
>The good part is that it is likely the best defense against a rapist.
>Act like you are gonna comply and then when you start taking your shirt off, BAM!!

Bro, that is the worst. I don't want the hot chubby I'm about to rape to pull a gun out of her bra when I think I'm about to get the goods. Getting shot isn't fun.
>>
Get a smaller gun you stupid roastie. Try a m&p sheild or even a makarov. If you dress like a stupid ass Stacy you won't be able to carry a something like a g19. Anyway carry iwb on the side of your dominant hand. Also watch this vidya https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cvEagwW4Ozo
>>
>>30650506
This. I always pocket conceal a Makarov, they're pretty slim and solid metal. Perfect for breaking teeth or windows!
>>
>>30650439

Kek
>>
>>30650548
Even a p64 will work if you need something ultra small and concealable. The only problem is the recoil is sharp and it has a super heavy trigger pull that would probably be hard on that poor roasties soft, delicate, and tender lady hands.
>>
>>30650177
Can't be bothered to find the story, but a woman shot herself wearing one of those not too long ago.
>>
>>30650506
>>>r9k No need for the hate. Women clothing fits tighter than men's as T-shirt and jeans gets a little old after college. I don't want something with worse recoil if I'm trying to actually hit someone repeatedly
>>
>>30650650
I'm just meme-ing senpai. Makarovs are actually very soft shooting while being slim and small. Whatever you decide though actually practice regularly and take a class if you can. The idea is you want to develop muscle memory for drawing and shooting your gat so when you need to do it IRL you don't fumble or freeze up.
>>
>>30650003
I carry mine with an IWB. Wear jeans, get a small pistol. I carry a P64.

Personally I think the best IWB is made by Alien Gear.

If interested - http://aliengearholsters.com/alien-gear-cloak-tuck-3-0-iwb-holster-inside-the-waistband.html
>>
>>30650711
I will have to check it out then. Would you say its worse than a glock 19? The beretta is really mild but it's so fat in the handle I don't think I can conceal it with anything in my closet right now. I practice pretty regularly, have been going every 2 weeks or so. Just target practice though. Still need to practice drawing from a holster. I don't really know if my range allows it, though.
>>
>>30650747
Thanks anon. Link has been bookmarked
>>
>>30650787
Oh something else. Don't wear hipsters and buy tanks. I find when you carry if you don't have some cloth between your pistol and your body it gets uncomfortable. I can usually do a cute tank and a button down or v cut top.

Also as for the hip jeans, they end up having your grip hang out and it prints. The high wasted jeans keep it tucked in better when you sit.
>>
>>30650340
Now about that cum picture
>>
>>30650867
Awesome, thanks, I will keep this in mind. The only problem I really have is where I live is extremely hot so shorts and tanks are kind of the go to here but I will find a way.. trial and error.
>>
>>30650752
The makarov is definitely softer shooting than a g19. Also hornady and buffalo bore both make really good self defense loads for it. But as far as practicing I would recommend spending a few minutes each day practicing your drawing at home, making sure it's unloaded first. And if your range allows definitely do some drills. A lot of people make the mistake of thinking just having a gun is enough when you really need to be skilled and proficient in using it, especially since most men who would try to harm you will not only have the element of surprise but they will be quicker and stronger so it's important to be able to pull out your gun reflexively. Btw what made you want to carry?
>>
File: 1410315024209.jpg (10 KB, 262x192) Image search: [Google]
1410315024209.jpg
10 KB, 262x192
I'm a noguns and usually only lurk, but this thread makes my brain hurt... so I'm sorry but I need to talk out of turn.

1) The question is bad. If you're setting out to CC why the fuck are you wearing that? How do I CC a battle tank and crew? How do I CC in space? How do I draw and use my CC if my hands are busy jacking off?

2) Off body carry doesn't sound like a great idea, but if you did carry in a purse that doesn't have to mean throwing the gun into the bottom below all your junk. Get a purse that's made for CC with a designated pocket. Shit.

3) Disguise the gun as something else. Get a big square case and tell people it's for a phone. Get one with a yellow grip and tell bitches it's a taser and it's hard to put back in the holster so you don't want to take it out. Wear a fanny pack over it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBCU0_TGsNU
>>
>>30650905
I live in Florida so I know what you mean. Those underarmor type tanks work well. If you go to the hijabi stores (if there are any around you) they have super lightweight clothes which work great.
>>
File: hahano.gif (88 KB, 269x200) Image search: [Google]
hahano.gif
88 KB, 269x200
>>30650129
>off body carry
>>
>>30650711
Makarovs are even smoother if you change out the recoil spring
>>
>>30651048
This this this. PRACTICE is super important once you figure out how and what you carry.
>>
>>30650019
Good luck stuffing them into yoga pants.
>>
File: ARbuild.png (157 KB, 436x1380) Image search: [Google]
ARbuild.png
157 KB, 436x1380
>>30651107
Yeah... you should just stick to lurking.
>>
Here's a thought: don't dress like a retard, and you won't need retarded products to CC.
> expecting an invisible carry while wearing a skin tight tank top and yoga pants
>>
>>30651170
he's right though
>>
>>30651048
>>30651152
Solid advice, thank you. I will practice drawing at home and see if I can rent a makarov next time at the range to try out and see if I like it. Nothing bad has made me want to carry or anything like that, I just like guns and think with what has been on the news recently it's probably good to keep one on my person.

>>30651111
Perfect. Academy etc. would have stuff right? Not many hijabi stores in S. Texas

>>30651107
I'm confused on what you're trying to say here. If referring to the OP pic I was just using a random google image seach for "women concealed carry". I would never actually conceal like that. As for purse/disguising it as something else, I'd rather just keep it on me and not have anyone know it's there if possible.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNL5pqn3Eng

She has other women cc videos on her channel.
>>
>>30650003
Messenger bag, in a dress, open carry, bra possibly.
>>
>>30651317
Maybe I should specify, I don't wear "baggy" clothing but nothing I own is skin tight or remotely close. Everything is fitted but roomy and still printing.
>>
>>30651418
>>30651107
I was commenting at the thread and discussion in general, not just you/OP.
>>
Garter belt holster.
>>
>>30651418
Academy, or Amazon really would be probably cheaper.
>>
Girlfriend is skinny, uses a versa thunder 380 CC in a one of them elastic belly holsters. Its between the hip and belly button at her 4-5ish o'clock
>>
>>30650278
What do you think?

I've always liked sushi
>>
>>30650003
I would imagine purse carrying seeing as they always use them.
>>
>>30650003
thigh holster or ankle holster if wearing those big boots that are in style nowadays
>>
>>30650003
Smaller gun, maybe? Five-chamber snub, single-stack semi-auto, that sort of thing.
>>
has no one made a small toe operated .22 that can fit inside a stiletto?
>>
I swear I've seen yoga pants designed specifically for CCing.
>>
>>30650003
vagina
>>
>>30650340
Name?
>>
>>30652185
3 o'clock is your hip, dumbass
>>
>>30657728

Yeah, 5.11 makes some (google "tactical yoga pants"). I know because I had the genius idea to invent them myself. Damn you, 5.11.
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.