[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you need to CC, /k/? Why don't you just learn to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 8
Why do you need to CC, /k/?

Why don't you just learn to use your fists like a real man?
>>
Because I can't achieve an erection without killing someone.
>>
>>30649724
Because my fists don't stop five angry dindus from hitting me with tire irons and clubs.
>>
>>30649724
Because I'm handicpped
>>
>>30649724
Because I'm overweight and can't fight
>>
>>30649724
Because if someone mugs me then the piece of shit deserves death
>>
Because I can't punch a man at 500 yards
>>
>>30649724
A real man doesn't fight anyone unless it's imperative that they win.
>>
I did, the fucker walked away nearly fucking blind and with a face like it had been through a mangler
When I fight with my fists, it isn't like honourable or like Street Fighter or some shit.

It's closer to two dogs or cats tearing at each other, fuck trying to uppercut him.
I tackled my attacker (he had slapped me across the jaw) to the ground and whilst he tried to punch, kick and choke me I dug my thumbs in his eyes
>like le Game Of Thrones anon?
Yeah except he kicked the utter shit out of me after, I'm only a manlet and he was somewhere about 6'1
>>
File: need_AR.jpg (92 KB, 575x431) Image search: [Google]
need_AR.jpg
92 KB, 575x431
>>30649724
I'd rather win dirty and live than die at the hands of someone who doesn't value life at all
>>
File: 1349836274314.gif (2 MB, 446x246) Image search: [Google]
1349836274314.gif
2 MB, 446x246
>>30649724
1. If you win the fight and live, nobody will care how you won. It doesn't matter; you're alive and they're not.

If you die in a fight, you're dead. Nobody will care that you died fighting fair. It won't matter, you're dead.

2. Just because you believe "real men use their fists and not guns," that doesn't mean Jamal believes those words, and that won't stop him from stabbing, shooting, or hitting you with a bat. It just makes you an easy target and a spot in the Obituaries page.
>>
I will meet the escalation of force with escalated force.
>>
>>30649724
Because everyone else has guns. One of the sad realities of the proverbial polite society.
>>
Because CC would help here. Look at these betas in blue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xe6eysGKeU
>>
File: 1461479520713.jpg (19 KB, 461x610) Image search: [Google]
1461479520713.jpg
19 KB, 461x610
>>30649724

The human hand has evolved with lots of tiny bones for performing delicate tasks. Its natural dexterity is unrivaled by any other boned structure in the animal kingdom. Hard impact can easily damage not just the bones, but the joints and ligaments that can lead to permanently inhibit function.

And you are trying to use it as a blunt object.
>>
Why do you assume cc people cant fight? Fist fights can only go so far... Sometimes attackers have weapons then cc becomes" bang bang oh thank god i carried today because i could have died".

Welcome to the real world.
>People kill people.
>>
>>30649724
>real man
Because not everyone is a "real man," wise guy.
Because I know how to fight. I've trained and sparred in boxing gyms before.
I know that most people can't fight and even if they do, sometimes, you just can beat physical advantages from someone who is faster, stronger, and bigger than you.
What are you going to say to women, old people, weak guys, the fat, the super-thin, the physically disadvantaged, or, the sick?
Because on average, those people will suffer in a world that only have "real men" around, not minding the fact that if fights break out, it's almost always going to be a group fight with beer bottles, baseball bats, and knives.
The gun is the only true equalizer in any fight. It's the only thing that stops a "real man" from beating up a "weak man" and yet still makes it an equal fight between both "real" and "weak" men, equal skills training considered in the equation.
>>
>>30650859
This is actually a very good point. Fist fights for amateurs can end up having really damaged hands. Which is bad if your job needs them.
>>
>>30650236
>One of the sad realities of the proverbial polite society.
What's sad about owning guns, anon?
>>
>>30649724
>le real man
Men who fought under fair rules got eradicated in just about every conflict in human history.
>>
>>30649724
No one who says this has been in a fistfight out of high school and as far as I can tell are usually noodle armed hipsters.

And this is coming from a competitive martial artist
>>
>>30649801
whos fault is that?

>>30649982
Maybe dont try to do superficial damage next time and actually knock them out.
>>
File: KYoga.jpg (11 KB, 211x206) Image search: [Google]
KYoga.jpg
11 KB, 211x206
>>30650859
>>30651221
Do knuckle push ups instead of regular ones.

Otherwise use your palms
>>
>>30649724
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d73XkPQPKiY
>>
Oh God this reminds me of almost getting arrested.

My uncle said "real men use their fists" so I rolled ny eyes and took out my knife and said "ok are sure you can stop me if I try to stab you" and he's like yeah and I'm like "NO ARE YOU VERY FUCKING SURE BECAISE IF YOURE WRONG YOUR CHILDREN GROW UP WITHOUT A FATHER" and he thought I was actually going to stab him and freaked out. I told him it's FUCKING retarded to bring male honor into a fucking life threatening situation with some thug who has no fucking honor anyway, fuck that "real men" shit, I may not be a real man then but at least I'm fucking alive, these fuckers dont Even take self defense seriously.

I'm lucky he didn't call the cops and I am no longer invited to family gatherings but maybe at least I made him think, probably not though and I hated like a world class autist for no reason.
>>
File: bbf.gif (2 MB, 400x286) Image search: [Google]
bbf.gif
2 MB, 400x286
BECAUSE I'M SHORT ALRIGHT? FUCK OFF ALREADY REDDIT
>>
>>30651435
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE3mdP_cLwE

didnt stop this guy
>>
>>30651413
You pulled out a knife and said you were going to stab your uncle you autist, what did you think would happen?
>>
File: 1466140639437.webm (1 MB, 202x360) Image search: [Google]
1466140639437.webm
1 MB, 202x360
>>30649724
found the faggot who thinks fist fights are for gentlemen
>>
>>30651178
The real man argument is basically an illogical statement that means people who win the genetic sweepstakes can beat up everybody just because they won the genetic sweepstakes.
>>
>>30649724
I'm confined to a wheelchair you piece of shit
>>
>>30651473
I somehow knew you posted it without opening. This video is the manlets go to source. Except this guy has had years of training.
>>
>>30649739

What if you killed them with you bare hands?
>>
>>30649724
Because "real" men are stupid.
>>
>>30651496
I don't think he did anything wrong he was trying to prove a point, uncle just took it the wrong way.
>>
>>30649724
What the fuck is a real man?
>>
>>30651659
A miserable little pile of secrets!
>>
>>30651630
Not the Anon you replied to but did you read that shit? He sounds nuts but Yeah it's the uncles fault, kek. You autists really do watch out for each other.
>>
>>30651178
>What are you going to say to women, old people, weak guys, the fat, the super-thin, the physically disadvantaged, or, the sick?
this. inb4 /k/ gives me some "thank you for your cervix shit" but normies irrationally consider having been an 11B in iraq for 14 months Real Man Shit

however, i also have arthritis, am missing an inch of bone from an ankle, am deaf in one ear and unable to run beyond a few steps ... so for daily concerns, im much more on the "weak guys and physically disadvantaged"
>>
>>30649874
Winrar winrar, chicken dinrar
>>
Because my hands can't cum at 5000 fps
>>
>>30651375
I was a retarded teenager at the time, still am a retarded adult but that's besides the point. And I reeeally hated the fucker so when there was a chance for me to hurt him, of course I dug my fingernails into his eyes like peeled grapes.
If it makes you feel any better anon, the only other proper fight I've been in, I reached for the nearest weapon and stabbed them with a screwdriver. That certainly wasn't superficial damage.
>>
>>30651375
My fault of course.

I still want my gun
>>
I honestly agree with learning to fight vs cc. The legal liability is way to high to pull a weapon over dumb shit.

I honestly feel more secure knowing Savate and wearing steel toed boots than I do when I carry.

Seriously though, real sick of hearing how real men do things. Real men can rot in the ground, I'd rather win.
>>
>>30651607
So whats stopping other manlets from training?

also heres more videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUxJJfRQAP8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YWiFsOK7GE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYbMqLkVTac
>>
>>30651630
>Threatening to stab someone while you have a knife in your hand
>telling your uncle his kids will grow up without a father

Yeah, cant imagine how that got misinterpreted
>>
>>30651804
No idea. Ask them. I used to wrestle as a kid and into HS. Wish I had continued, was great exercise. Want to get into boxing but at 27 not sure if im too old to start as a hobby.
>>
>>30651620

how would he masturbate and stimulate prostate?
>>
>>30649724
>torn muscles at left ankle that still hurt half a decade later
>fractured left wristbones that pop at times from much earlier
So you want me to be at the mercy of people who are stronger than me because of an abstract sense of being a real man? Do you think I'm a moron or something?
Are you a moron? Fights are rarely honorable events anyway. You'd know that if you ever really fought before.
>>
>>30651866
What?
>>
>>30651857
Only one stopping you is you
>>
>>30651857
Nope, 27 is fine to start as a hobby. Even still time to get some matches if you're inclined to do so. I have been boxing a while and seen far older start with no experience. Just take the training seriously, and you'll have no issues.
>>
3.5lbs of force to pull the trigger and send 400ft lbs of .45 acp down the barrel way less effort more effective
>>
>>30651781
How is Savate? Very different from boxing and stuff?
>>
>>30649724
>Why don't you just learn to use your fists like a real man?
i have stage 3 cancer and have been undergoing chemo for about 4 years now. a gun is my only real defense because my body is seriously fucking dying and ruined.

to wit: you can fight like a real man and die a loser, or you can fight like you want to fucking live another day.
>>
>>30651900
I'll have to then look more seriously into that. Doubt I'll be golden gloves but wouldn't mind learning a skill. A co worker boxed a little, he noted me being a lefty would cause me some trouble. Is it a bitch to learn orthodox? Aside from being serious in training, any other advice? Idk why but I've really gotten the bug to get back into sports and mainly boxing that's been intrest me.
>>
>>30651935
Do you at least work for the American government doing some shady shit?

It really seems like the only ones who get cancer don't deserve it. Evil lives forever.
>>
>>30649724
If I could nab a non polish makarov for $300, would it be a good CC/ first pistol?
>>
>>30651929
I started Savate because it improved my boxing so much. Focuses on combinations and footwork instead of power. Its much closer to Olympic style boxing than pro due to the higher pace.

The use of shoes also helps because it extends your reach. Plus it just feels different. I know cause I kick with shoes all the time, then when I go to a gym where they don't allow shoes I'm all messed up.

They have a bunch of rules that seem silly, but if you understand the history, you realize the whole idea is to make an effective street fighter.

For example, you can't check kicks. This is because if a master savatuer who was 150lbs checked a kick from someone who was 300lbs, he'd get fucked up regardless. So they teach to circle away and that way you don't have to worry as much about what strikes are legal, who your opponent is, etc. You're just gonna be a good fighter.

I could go on forever about it. Just look for a club sanctioned by the Savate Federation. Otherwise it's probably some JKD guy who learned some kicks because Bruce Lee drew so much from Savate, but doesn't understand a lot of the rules make Savate Savate.

>Tl;dr Savate improves boxing
>Tl;dr if it's not sanctioned by the federation it's probably some kung fury guy who learned the kicks but doesn't understand the principals
>>
>>30651543
R E K T
E
K
T
>>
>>30651967
If you're lefty, then you're a southpaw. That's only a problem for the other guy. Stay southpaw. I don't know the coaches around you, or what they're teaching, but I will tell you this if you plan on going competitive. You're first fight is going to be 3 2min rounds with a 1 min rest. So 3 times a week, run 4 rounds of 2 min intervals as fast as you can with a 30 sec rest. Wait 10 mins and repeat. Then once a week run 10 100 yd sprints.

Obviously that's aggressive so work up to it.

Long story short, running is key.
>>
>>30652021
Sounds good. I actually ended up mixing some aspects of aikido, wing chun and baji quan into my boxing and basic knife fighting from some Asian guy just so I'll be more well-rounded in getting to my CCW. I'll check out Savate if I find a teacher in the local area.
>>
>>30649724
I hope you don't mistake "being a real man" as it being acceptable to assault people in the street.
>>
>>30652014
Yes. They're heavy, but they feel great in the hand and they're accurate. Get a good holster.
>>
>>30652062
While I think this is good, I also learned that if you don't practice with your punching, your arms and guard go real low in a fight.
>>
File: 600px-TERMSE_SIDEA-22.jpg (42 KB, 600x326) Image search: [Google]
600px-TERMSE_SIDEA-22.jpg
42 KB, 600x326
>>30649724

>a real man
>defined by whoever holds an opposing view
>trying to start the argument with a "fact" that the opponent does not hold any authority on a subject because they are not "real" something

Oh boy, I sometimes took the bait when I was a 20-something-yearl-old kid.

But now I'm 30 and smarter and yes, I'd shoot you in the face and think about being a real man later.
>>
>>30652084
Entirely true. One of the tips I picked up is to hold your hands up while the coach explains the next excercise.

Again, I don't want to try to say I'm right and another coach is wrong, as I never met the person. They could have an awesome training regimen I never thought of.

Seriously though, my advice is knuckles on the forehead, and elbows tucked in as much as possible.
>>
>>30652062
I am a lefty and now you're telling me for once it's in my favor? Damn. Ok Ive been doing a lot more cardio lately anyway so I'll deff add more and throw in sprint work. How do you find a good sparring partner as opposed to someone who just wants to tune up the new guy?
>>30652084
Good point, I've been watching some HBO 24/7 and guys like Floyd always run with their hands up so that Prob helps mimic when in the ring keeping their hands up ect
>>
>>30652065
See, I like that. We used to have a hung gar class at my boxing gym, andno one took it. I know have a couple moves other people don't know because of it.

As far as speed punching goes, nothing beat wing Chung. I like the circling of baji Quan, though I'm not well versed in it enough to evaluate it, and as much shit as aikido takes, there's always one or two things people never see coming.

>Learn everything you can because there's always a trick or two that others don't know
>>
>>30652115
> knuckles on the forehead,
I've never adhered to that. Because when I went up against somebody using that, the punches just pushed by hands to my face. Didn't stop any transfer of energy and I felt a bit tipsy after the guy rained a combination right at my gloves.

The thing I did was basically raised arms but at angles that allowed me to parry punches. The thing I loved doing when I got more advanced was punching people's gloves to redirect their punches instead of regular parries.
>>
>>30652147
Yeah. After I took up boxing and learned that it won't be enough in an unprepared streetfight, I started studying other martial arts with boxing as the base for self-defense. I just take what I think applies for me and leave the advanced things to the masters and the people who want to set up dojos.
>>
>>30652145
Yes, stay southpaw. The sparring partner thing is difficult. Look for the most experienced person you can, and if they are hitting too hard, or going to fast TELL THEM. It's a huge problem in sparring people get tuned up and hit hard back, when half the time the other guy didn't realize he hit the person hard.

Seriously communication is huge with a sparring partner.

>>30652152
You have to "answer the phone" if you drop down and slightly lift your hands as the punch lands, it disperses the energy. It sounds harder than it is. Just start practicing it slow, and add it in to sparring.

Trust me, I'm a short guy and have to block a lot of punches to get to the inside.
>>
>>30649724
because I weigh 105lbs and could be given a role in a documentary about Auschwitz. I have no body weight, no strength. and no fucking chance in a bout of fisticuffs.

I am the poster boy for "Mug this faggot"
>>
>>30652145
>>30652062
Run, do hill sprints, jump rope. Shadow box a lot. Arm circles, pushups, planks, squats and lots of other calisthenics. If anything all this will drop your weight immensely. I box in college for a club team.
>>
>>30652253
All this is definitely before you even spar, btw because if you get in the ring and you arent fit you can get hurt.
>>
>>30652199
Exactly, I personally think boxing is the best base, as you learn realistic footwork and contact fast. However, it is certainly not complete, and while it can prepare you for most situations, it doesn't hurt to learn more to try to cover all bases.

>Be like water
>>
>>30649724
because the bad guys never fight fair.
>>
Because my hands are fucked up from too much fighting as a youth ;_;
>>
>>30652227
My solution to fighting tall people is parrying their punches upward by punching their gloves upward and systematically stepping into their weakspots. Especially if they have longer arms, the time they retract their arms takes much longer since their arms are not in a position that they actually have it when they train.
I'm not saying it's easy, but if you have enough leg strength to move forward while this is happening, it's a lot less damaging than letting him hit you in the arms and gloves.
Also, you're the one punching his arms away and it slightly causes him to turn into awkward positions that most boxers don't find themselves in.
But then again, that was my personal boxing style. It might not be applicable to others. Especially beginners.
>>
>>30652264
Even if you train, sparring still hurts.
This is not actually a hobby I recommend to people who want their brain cells still there when they're 70.
>>
>>30652237
Putting on weight isn't that hard. I managed to go from Auschwitz 100lbs to 158lbs in a bit over a year, and somehow miraculously have a bodyfat percentage of 15%.

Its hard to force feed yourself at first but its so worth it to not feel like a little bitch anymore, even if your weight is small time for non-manlets.
>>
>>30652310
Exactly. I think people in the martial arts community lose sight of that. They focus too much on the style and lose focus on making an individual effective in a fight. I think it's easier to disperse the energy if a blow, you think it's easier punch their defense away.

Hell, Tyson would hang his face out and then counter.

It's individual styles like that that make fights exciting
>>
>>30652260

DELET
>>
>>30651403
That is if not a more objectively worse idea,
still the same concept
Even Mike Tyson, who got in a street brawl, being a champion boxer, broke his hand
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.