[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man's best friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 32
File: czechoslovakianwolfdog.jpg (472 KB, 1541x1081) Image search: [Google]
czechoslovakianwolfdog.jpg
472 KB, 1541x1081
What's the best /k/ breed? I'm getting married in a few weeks and we'll be getting a dog a year or two afterward, and maybe kids 5+ years down the road.
I'm looking for a dog that'll love to go hiking, innawoods, and general outdoor stuff with my wife and I. It would have to be a worthy defensive dog to help protect my wife and kids, but work well and play with my kids.

I'm thinking German Shepard, but I wanted to get everyone's advice. I'll probably start a thread on /out/ later for a second opinion.
I might so some light hunting in a few years.
>>
>>30643550
Inb4 everyone posts their stupid, non /k/ related.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
>>30643550
Redbone coonhound. She will lead you to your dinner.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>30643562
>non /k/ related
How many suppressors does your doggo have?
>>
>>30643550
Forgot to mention: I live in Maine and it gets chilly up here. Dog might be out in freezing temperatures with me sometimes, so it's nothing hot like Florida.
>>
GSD
Malinois
Husky
Wolf dogs

Caucasian guard dogs are NOT good /k/ dogs. Stop suggesting them.
>>
>>30643594
See what I mean? Bad animal owners are cancer lol.
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 640x267) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 640x267
>>30643641
this guy gets it. huskies
>personal opinion really, i grew up as a baby with a very large husky/wolf that bit me more than once for messing with her puppies - reasonable. apparently she would nip me by the diaper and hold me back if i got too close to the lake

OP if you're serious you need to take the, "they take on the personality of their trainer" and "intelligent dogs - advanced trainer" advice. I would recommend mixing all those >>>/out/ activities you mentioned with occasional, 'letting the dog be around kids and friends'.

>/k/ breed - pic related
>>
>>30643550
A mutt. Go to a rescue shelter.
>>
wolf dogs aren't to fuck around with, and most people that think they have wolfdogs...don't. Any medium/high content wolfdog will become batshit fucking insane during winter time.

Don't rely on a dog to defend your family, and if you train it to be 'defensive' (read: fear aggression), then you're going to have a fucked up dog. That's what your guns and you are for.

If you go with a working breed dog, you should know how to train it and have enough time to give it exercise. I like GSDs, Malinois, Dobermans, and Rottweilers. GSDs have lots of hip issues as well as bone and blood cancer. Dobermans have heart and eye issues. Rottweilers can have hip displaysia (spelling?), and Malinois are healthy but holy shit they require a lot of attention and exercise. Main point is, if you're picking a working breed dog, expect to pay $1500 and pick a good breeder.
>>
>>30644168
>Don't rely on a dog to defend your family, and if you train it to be 'defensive' (read: fear aggression), then you're going to have a fucked up dog. That's what your guns and you are for.
More importantly, I want something that will growl and be pissed the fuck off if a skinwalker / nigger is outside my door.
>>
File: LabradorRetriever_hero.jpg (61 KB, 1216x668) Image search: [Google]
LabradorRetriever_hero.jpg
61 KB, 1216x668
Labrador Retriever

They are:

>Very vocal about protecting their home turf, will bark like a motherfucker at anyone they don't recognize approaching, though won't bite them (That's more trouble than you think it is, OP. You don't want a dog that'll bite an intruder, because they'll bite your kids or you too.)
>THE water dog, no others compare and they were specifically bred for duck hunting and net towing
>They are perfectly fine with being both lazy slobs and highly active
>Soft mouths, they don't bite ANYTHING hard, including game
>Consistently one of the friendliest breeds there is
>Large, but not too large
>Extremely pleasant to be around, and very adaptable to any environment
>Literally could not give less of a fuck about gunshots
>Affectionate, but not usually desperate for attention

But they also:

>Tend to overeat
>Have very little sense of self-preservation in the face of danger, have been known to jump out of the windows of speeding cars or run into the street
>Have a distressingly frequent history of heart and hip problems in old age

Overall, I adore mine. Despite being rescues, one of whom had mange, heartworms and was starved to half the weight she was when we got her, they're wonderfully sweet animals who feel very integral to the family.
>>
>>30644285
The vast majority of dogs will bark at someone at the front door unless trained not to do so. There's a difference between barking in a manner to notify you and snarling and growling and ready to attack. Do you want a dog that will snarl and growl at your neighbor that brings over cupcakes for the July 4th party? What about one that bites the neighbors kids because he's spooked of fire works and the kids want to play with him.

You don't want to teach a dog to be aggressive in the typical manner that would make sense to you. Schutzhund dogs (guard dogs) are trained in a manner that is entirely confidence building and then it is redirected towards a game that we consider guarding, and that's done over a period of years before they're even at the 'attack' stage.
>>
>>30643574
Based old Dan and little Anne
>>
>>30643550
where do you live?

If you live in texas and plan on doing alot of outdoors stuff with your doggo I'd suggest one breed over another unless your outdoors stuff is only between Oct to May.

Also what is your living situation? Do you live in an apt, home inner city, home suburban, home rural, ranch/farm?

I live in S/CenTX and have a PMD, he has been my favorite dog to own. I've had a Lab/Dalm mix, scottish terrier, chihuahua, blue pointer mix, GSD, and a Doberman/Lab mix.

I live on a farm so I have chickens, goats, cattle, etc and the PMD has been the best dog for those animals. He does bark at our cat that we took in and has now become a barn cat but they are still working on each other and it won't be too long before they are friendly enough. He doesn't snap at any of our animals and only growls at new people. Once you introduce him to the new person though he understands and proceeds to go to them and smell their scent.

They are a larger breed and mine in particular is almost 7 months old and I'm thinking he is at least 65lbs maybe closer to 70 but he doesn't look fat. I think by the time he is full grown he will be at least 130, prolly closer to 150. Since this breed isn't as larger as most mollaser breeds they can have more exercise than those larger breeds and in cooler climates can have quite a bit of exercise. With any larger breed you just want to make sure you don't over exercise them, and that you don't push them too hard while they are still growing.

The major thing to note about PMD is that they are nocturnal dogs and will stay awake most of the night to watch for any intruders/animals to their surroundings/flock. So as such they tend to sleep most of the day away, specially the mid-day to afternoon hours. My pup likes to sleep from 12-5 most days, but I wake him up at 2 to hose him down now that it is summer.

Whatever you choose just make sure that if you go with a 2 coat breed like a pmd,gsd,etc. that you don't cut their hair. brush only
>>
>>30644400
tl;dr of my post:
>get a big, healthy, mentally stable dog
>be as nice to it as you can and raise it properly
>dont do any training methods that would make it fearful or in pain (ie; shock collars, smacking the dog, choke chains, etc.). They can work for an extremely stubborn dog that has crazy high drive, when used by a knowledgeable trainer in tiny amounts.
>>
>>30644443
where do you live?

>>30643619
> I live in Maine
>>
>>30643550
I'm pals with a Raven that lives outside my house if that counts.
>>
File: 20160709_200321.jpg (1005 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160709_200321.jpg
1005 KB, 2560x1536
>>30643550
Australian Shepherd doggo. Everything you could possibly want or need in a canine.
>>
File: golden-retriever-with-redhead.jpg (170 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
golden-retriever-with-redhead.jpg
170 KB, 1024x682
Golden Retriever Master Race.
>>
>>30644462
My bad, didn't read that when I started typing my post.

well outside of your specific housing situation, viz, yard size, and whether you are impartial to a large breed dog I believe a PMD would do well in Maine.
>>
>>30644482
This is the only correct answer

/thread
>>
>>30643550
>I'm looking for a dog that'll love to go hiking, innawoods, and general outdoor stuff with my wife and I.
Just go to a shelter and adopt any medium sized or so dog, or find a breeder for a breed that interests you and pay up.
>It would have to be a worthy defensive dog to help protect my wife and kids, but work well and play with my kids.
Dogs almost always make poor and unreliable security systems or guards unless you send them through a lot of very expensive training schools and then regularly keep up on their skills, and outside of this option you don't want an aggressive dog in your house at all.
Just buy adopt/buy a dog and be happy and buy a home security system and get your CCW. All 3 of those options are better.

I also say skip the German Shepherd, simply because I've seen a lot of them and they typically have very short lives and run into a lot of health problems like hip dysplasia and arthiritis.
>>
>>30644285
Malamute.

They're pretty much miniature bears. Tough as shit and really chill for the most part. Nothing better than having your bro-teir malamute greet you at the door and telling you about his day in his half retarded dog-eared language.

>Get home from work
>Bro Dog runs up
>BARK BARK BARK
>"Oh man, you had quite a day bud"
>BARK
>Crack open beer and chill with bro dog on the couch and watch "A Bridge Over A River Kwai"

I miss my bud.

I like huskies, but they have so much energy. They're hard to keep up with.
>>
>>30644563
>Dogs almost always make poor and unreliable security systems or guards unless...
This. If you have a dog that barks, it barks at everything. If you have a dog that doesn't bark, it won't bark at anything. Everyone says "OMG NO MY DOG BARKS AT STRANGERS", and they may have seen the dog bark at strangers, but then the dog also barks at squirrels, cats, blowing leaves... and then won't bark at a stranger who just happens to be wearing the same kind of clothes as someone the dog met last year.

Think your dog will bark at a stranger breaking in at night? Well, it might!

MIGHT.
>>
>>30644285

people like you are the reason some breeds of dogs get banned

kill yourself
>>
>>30643550
No dog will ever protect or provide for your family. That's your job as the man.

Get whichever breed you prefer.
>>
File: image.png (233 KB, 400x239) Image search: [Google]
image.png
233 KB, 400x239
Anatolian Shepherd/Kangal hands down

Used to have one with my ex, he's was up in the 160's last I saw him in person. Intimidating dog, people would cross the street sometimes, but a big lug. No aggression ever, but could tell he was protective of the house. Would prowl around at night, keeping watch. Walked like a lion, had me spooked sometimes ngl. He was very trainable, I look forward to the day that I can find another that would be a good candidate to raise and train for home protection.
>>
>>30643550
>Just got married want a dog
>Kid in a few years

You're living a meme, Son. I'm serious as fuck.

I have a dog that annoys me, a bitch I'm divorcing. My wife left too (see what I did there). I have my kid who I love but shit, being just a weekend dad.

Good luck, I doubt it.
>>
File: 38Tbpik.jpg (2 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
38Tbpik.jpg
2 MB, 1944x2592
>>30643550
:D
your dog looks like my maggye
>>
>>30644392
+1 for labs. They're fantastic kid friendly doggos if you train them right and they love the woods and water. I'm getting one in a few years when I move from an apartment to my own house.
>>
>>30643550
>>30643562
non /k/ related no matter what you say
you're looking for >>>/out/
>>
>>30644791
>REEEEEEEEE
I swear the people who hate on dog threads are Hajjis. Nobody else gets that asspained about dogs.
>>
>>30643550

I've had a few German Shepards and I can tell you they are fantastic dogs but you have to be careful because too many breeders inbreed the fuck out of them and they end up with problems out the ass. Even if the breeder knows what they're doing you still run the risk of some health problems. The last one I had, had adhd and just couldn't be trained. She'd forget anything you taught her the day after you taught it to her. Poor thing eventually ran herself to death. We had medications for her but it didn't help at all. Put a lot of money into a dog that died after a little over a year. A good German Shepard though is worth their weight in gold. Smart as hell, loyal to a fault. They'll learn what you expect and will act on that whether you're there or not to reward them.
>>
>>30644658
Big dogs tend to be unaggressive in my experience. Kind of directly correlated.

I've seen way more vicious Chihuahuas than I have anything big. I think they just consider themselves above petty things.
>>
File: Saint-Bernard10.jpg (51 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
Saint-Bernard10.jpg
51 KB, 620x400
>>30643550
St.Bernard
>>
>>30644619
>No dog will ever protect or provide for your family.

Bullshit
>>
>>30644945
big dogs never feel the need to dominate because their size is already intimidating
small dogs on the other hand... have to intimate by aggression

same shit with humans, most people around 2m are chill as fuck while manlets are aggressive cunts
>>
>>30643550
Old English sheep dogs are pretty good, especially if you plan on having children.
>>
>>30644619
This. Have owned many different size/type of dog, they always end up just being lovable hunks of dead weight. Best to get one that's lighter. Although if you just want company, cats are a lot easier to take care of than dogs by a wide margin.

Get a chihuahua, they are literally racist against other kinds of dogs and will readily form cliques with other chihuahuas at dog parks. Don't pretend you don't want to own your own personal mini-cholo.
>>
>>30643594
Is that the silencerco omega? If so, how do you like it? I was thinking about getting one, so I could share one silencer between my rifles.
>>
>>30644906
I agree, amazing breed.
>>
How do I train my cat to hunt with me?

I gotta make do with what I've got.
>>
>>30644285
> Maine
> niggers
Where are you, Lewiston?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>30645345
>>
Mutts are the most /k/ breed

get a nice Labrador Mix with a breed that has good heart and hips and you'll have a nice hybrid.

>>30644392
>>30644694
Labs are best doggos
>>
>>30643550
all doggo should be shot worthless noise machines
>>
>>30645394
Mudslime/cat fucker please go
>>
>>30644526
>PMD
what did he mean by this

>>30643619
what part of maine bub
>>
File: 0711162004a.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
0711162004a.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>30644584
This. I have a pure malamute. Besides being a fucking fur machine, he is bro as fuck. Mine doesn't bark for some reason but makes this weird talking sound. Has also too big for my one bed room apartment but oh well.

>pic related of my doggo
>>
>>30645417
I don't think size of house is really a problem for most dogs as long as you give them plenty of outside time.

People seem to use having a 3 bedroom house as an excuse not to walk their dog.
>>
>>30645394
>tfw live at a pet-allowed apartment complex
>non-stop barking and shit is every where
>keep finding more and more shit ever since my roommate got a puppy, which he keeps locked up in a closet for 8 hours when he's off to work or longer for when he has classes

Never, ever get a dog if you live in an apartment.
I hate that annoying, little shit.
>>
>>30645417
Oh, and he hates cats. He's fucked up at least three I know off. Apparently malamutes have a strong prey drive which makes sense cause they aren't too far off from a wolf.
>>
>>30645438
My apartment is maybe 600 square feet. He's always under foot. But its cool cause he's my shithead. Best doggo ever
>>
File: Carpatin.jpg (130 KB, 640x516) Image search: [Google]
Carpatin.jpg
130 KB, 640x516
Carpathian Shepherd Dog is the only answer you queers.
>>
>>30645443
Not the doggo's fault your roommate is an asshole
>>
>>30645498
Dude's also a slob.
It's always finding something to chew up and discard on the ground, once it nearly ate my apartment key, and I have no idea how it got ahold of that.

But yeah, he really needs to send that dog off to a better owner, not to mention it's a god damn beagle, so it really doesn't need to be cooking up indoors all day.
>>
If you have experience with large powerful dogs, get yourself a Akita. I've had three over the years and they are great dogs, but need an experienced handler. Originally bred in Japan, exclusively for royalty, for hunting bear and protection, protecting their home and family is instinctual. They are great with kids in their "pack", but must be supervised around little shits that don't belong to them. Most aren't accepting of other animals either, and will kill for the fun of it. If you want unconditional loyalty and can handle the responsibility of a highly dangerous and large dog, Akita is the way to go.
>>
>>30644482
>>30644544
>Not GSD
>>
File: Screenshot_20160716-200823.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160716-200823.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
>>30643550

You want an even tempered, chilled out type dog for guarding your home, not a Doberman or Shepherd which wants to rip out a kids throat getting his ball from your yard as much as he does a home invader.
>cane corso
>bullmastiff
>cane da presa (working neapolitan mastiff)
>Dogue de Bourdeux
>>
>>30645891
GSD are even tempered if they are well trained. Our black shep was a police drop out that we did schutzhund with every weekend. All the neighbors and their kids new and liked him. You would never think he would attack until it was go time. The one time some one broke into our house he did the proper thin. He grabbed the guy by the arm and pinned him.
Well trained GSD's are best doggos hands down.
>>
German shepherd will be the best breed you could ever own. You wont ever regret it. I miss my girl every day. Smart loyal and a true part of the family.
>>
>>30645411
pyrenean mountain dog aka great pyrenees
>>
>>30645316
I love it but I would get a SPECWAR 762 if I had to do it over again. I don't mind the extra weight and it is built like a tank. The omega seems kinda fragile.
>>
File: mastiffs2.jpg (31 KB, 250x433) Image search: [Google]
mastiffs2.jpg
31 KB, 250x433
>>30644658
Big dogs are the shit I had an old english mastiff for 12 years most chill dog I've ever seen. only time she ever got aggressive was when someone would pretend to hurt then she went from asleep to in the motherfuckers face in 1.2 seconds with jaws the size of a bears. The thing is she wouldn't actually bite, she'd try to get between me and the aggressor pretty bro-tier dogs.
>>
File: f4lft5.jpg (335 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
f4lft5.jpg
335 KB, 800x450
No one NEEDS an assault dog
>>
File: dogbro.jpg (80 KB, 685x960) Image search: [Google]
dogbro.jpg
80 KB, 685x960
>>30644584
>>30645417
Malamute bros represent
>>
Mutt dogus best dogus, not as many health issues as pure bred.
>>
All the German shepherds I knew were neurotic idiots. Plus, they arguably lead the bite statistics.

I'd pick something else, but I'm not in a position to offer advice on what else to get.
>>
>>30643619
just get a maine coon
>>
>>30644392
they also get guaranteed cancer in older age
>>
>>30644458
Please listen top this guy.
I was raised in a poor neighborhood and got a half pitbull puppy from a junkyard owner that I raised properly. Now people want to breed it because they think it's genetics that makes the dog such a great guard dog and family pet. It's ALMOST entirely about how you raise thew dog.
Speak to it calmly and happily in most situations, but be fierce and confident when you want it to listen to you. Don't hit the dog either. This will make it assertive and dominant to everyone BUT the people you train it to listen to.
>>
>>30643550
American Staffordshire Terrier. Mellow dogs, will defend their family to the death and a great deterrent.
>>
Scottish Terrier. Viscious little fucks.
>>
File: 20160716_172258.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160716_172258.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Corgis, every time.
>>
>>30644658
just kill your ex and take back what is rightfully yours, you silly cuck.
>>
>>30643550
Australian Shepherds are very smart, great with kids, look great, extremely protective, chicks love them (good if you ever get a divorce) very athletic and great for almost everything outdoorsy. I've taken mine deer hunting before, but she doesn't like gun fire or fireworks. I don't know if that's a common trait of the breed or just her. But she's definitely my battle buddy even it means I can't attach spare magazines to her vest and expect to get them during the imaginary firefight.

My dog knows all her tricks in English, Spanish and sign language.
>>
>>30643550
If you and your wife are active enough and have trained dogs successfully in the past (im talking verbal leash/complete control) a Belgian Malinois is the best choice
>>
>>30644961
They're all drunks, you couldn't even find a picture of one without alcohol.
>>
>>30644684
Fuck your dog
>>
>>30643619
Caucasian Ovcharka. Look it up and love it.
>>
File: download (4).jpg (7 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
7 KB, 183x275
Get you a snow bunny, unless your spanish apperantly i dont enough bread
>>
File: hate.jpg (113 KB, 555x380) Image search: [Google]
hate.jpg
113 KB, 555x380
>>30648703
I don't think it loves me back.
>>
File: bernese-mountain-dog1.jpg (56 KB, 489x600) Image search: [Google]
bernese-mountain-dog1.jpg
56 KB, 489x600
Bernese Mountain Dogs are pretty bro
>>
>>
File: esR1iTz.jpg (922 KB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
esR1iTz.jpg
922 KB, 1520x2688
GSD's when trained well and taken care of are fucking awesome. It'll be your best friend and the biggest bro in the house.
They can have some of the funniest personalities. I miss my boy, he loved chasing rabbits/deer and playing in the grass. Hip displasyia is a bitch, don't buy a purebred.
>>
>>30645394
Fuck off ATF
>>
File: Ovcharka.jpg (97 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Ovcharka.jpg
97 KB, 960x720
>>30648746
They need to be well trained and socialized or they'll kill someone. Fair warning.
>>
>>30643550
Get a Belgian malanois, they're like if a German shepherd became an mma fighter
>>
>>30644977
The small dogs are snappy because they have small dog syndrome, dogs don't recognize size, they do dominance behavior and little dogs people just think they are being friendly, but big dogs people swat at and tell to get off, leading to better dogs.
>>
>>30644482
Is yours good around guns? Mine is not.
>>
>>30648829
>>30648841
They're like giant walking rugs, and are totally bro.
>>
>>30648829
>>30648841
>Bernese Mountain Dogs are pretty bro
Can confirm, BMD are bro as fuck. Worked at an animal hosptial/boarding place while in college and this BMD would come in and was easily top three favorite dogs that would stay.
>>
>>30645345
My cat follows me around the neighborhood at night until I reach a certain street. Pretty cool, for a cat. She'll lay out on the porch while I sit there drinking, just like my dog back home used to lay down at the door of my parent's garage while I'd work on my car late into the night.

Feeling some feels. I'd love another dog, but I'm at work all day, single, and rent/don't have a big yard. Maybe one day I'll have some property and a waifu or other animal companions to hang out with the dog all day, but at this point it doesn't feel right.
>>
File: image.jpg (319 KB, 975x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
319 KB, 975x600
>no blue heeler
>>
File: 20160128_214650-1.jpg (3 MB, 2163x2312) Image search: [Google]
20160128_214650-1.jpg
3 MB, 2163x2312
My bigger doggo is some sort of mutt and has proven himself as a protector of my wife and daughter by telling me to fuck right off (without actually attacking me but being extremely serious) while goofing off. We think that the closest breed he resembles is a black mouth cur. He is 12 years old and a fucking amazing bro. Then there is the papillon. I didn't ever want to be that faggot walking around with a froofy faggy dog, but seriously, that little fucker is one of the smartest most awesome animals I have ever known.

Doozer Vonarfandbark and Nikolai barkandarf. Doozer is the black and tan and the little guy is Niko. They are both awesome bros and keep my house safe from riff raff
>>
>>30644432
Fuck man, that was the last book to make me cry, had to read it for school in 5th grade. Finished it, let it stew for a couple days, then described it all to my mom and started crying. Had some real feels back then as a real human bean.
>>
File: Irish_deathhound.jpg (27 KB, 370x277) Image search: [Google]
Irish_deathhound.jpg
27 KB, 370x277
For heavens sake, how has no one mentioned irish wolfhounds. That breed was specifically made, you guessed it, to kill the big, wild, undomesticated dogs commonly known as wolves. I honestly believe that there is not a species of dog that could beat a wolfhound in a fight. The animal is incredibly loyal, protective and intelligent not to mention powerful. As long as you have a semi decent sized property ie at least half an acre or are willing to be active with it, there is not a better choice in k9.
>>
>>30649985
nvr heard of it
>>
>>30649156
He's good around trucks, machines, he used to ride on my Suzuki four-wheeler when I had it. I introduced him to these things when he was a pup. I haven't exposed him to gun fire noise, that's just too inhumane.
>>
File: 20160716_195923.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160716_195923.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
>>30650118
Here's my other
>>
>>30649985
You forgot the part where 8 years is considered a long life for them.
>>
>>30644961
>Sandra Bernhard
>>
File: todthedog-0502.jpg (2 MB, 5184x3456) Image search: [Google]
todthedog-0502.jpg
2 MB, 5184x3456
>>30644392
>>30644694
Yep Labs are best. Had them my entire life, first one was a mix like >>30645388
said, pretty sure she had some shepard in her with the she shed and her build, she lived till 14. Then 1 Yellow, 1 Choc, and 1 Fox red. All of them based as fuck, Still have the Choc. who is 11 and still active with the Fox red, who is the smartest lab I've seen outside of the few working labs I've met. Great with kids, no high chance of certain health risks, and just fun as fuck dogs.

Pic related a fox red
>>
Get a malamute
>>
File: espn-that-feel.jpg (25 KB, 258x383) Image search: [Google]
espn-that-feel.jpg
25 KB, 258x383
>>30644392
My childhood Lab probably won't see another spring and I'm on the other side of the continent.
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.