[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jatimatic history
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
Hi /k/ i don't usually brows this board but i just took a peek and saw someone posted a pic with a jatimatic.

My grandfather was the co-designer of that gun and the first to shoot the prototype.

I would like to know more about it if any of you have more info all i know is the few things my grandpa told me.

He told me the story of him and jali going out to the military range to demo the gun to so high ranking finnish official, he told me becouse of the way the recoil was directed you could shoot it with only one hand while still being accurete

The gun was not only manufactured in finland (not sure if this is a secret that shouldn't be told or if its already known) but my grandpa told me they set up shop in thailand for cheaper manufacture after the finnish army decided that they where not gonna use it because they had recently upgraded the service 9mm sub machine gun. Im not sure if the manufacturing was really 100% legal because of some paperwork that was not properly done, anyways they were gonna manufacture it for private militarys but the batch of finished guns got stolen after some thai maffia stole all the guns. Im talking 500+ guns and they ran out of money so they sold the manufacturing equipment to make ends meet and thats the end of that story. There are way more than the ca. 400 finnish ones. They where just stolen and untracable so they ended up in terrorists hands and my grandpa hated that

AMA if you think it's something i can answer, sadly i cant pass on any of your questions about it since my grandpa passed last year.

Whats your oppinion of it
>>
>>30639380
Set up an interview with ian or something
>>
>>30639380

That's shitty if true. If you have any evidence corroborating your story you should send it on to Ian, he would love to find out something like that.
>>
>>30639380
Do you know why they made the charging handle the verticle grip? Thats the main feature i dislike about it
>>30639394
People still watch that pony tail pedophile?
>>
>>30639451
>People still watch that pony tail pedophile?
How else are you going to find about about neato guns to use against sub-humans who aren't part of the human race?
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 200x200
>>30639451
>>
>>30639394
>>30639419

Who's ian? I dont really brows /k/.

Well i don't have any evidence i could think of.... There's really nothing left of it all, my grandpa and jali got in to a argument about what to do after the thailand incident. My grandpa wanted to relocate and take a lone so they could continue but jali didn't wanna risk it. After that they never talked again. Part of it was also him owing my grandpa money after the loss. I don't think there's any picture evidence left because he never showed me any.
>>
File: 1426006347053.webm (3 MB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1426006347053.webm
3 MB, 720x540
>>
File: 1426006630272.webm (2 MB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1426006630272.webm
2 MB, 720x540
>>
>>30639451
Yes that was his favourite feuture. It might be a bit sloppy but the thinking behind it was that whit the mag out it would fit to carry inside a jacket or suit without being noticeble
>>
>>30639616
Have seen the other part on yt but never this one, thanks
>>
File: image.jpg (539 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
539 KB, 2048x1536
>>30639591
>Who's ian
>>
>>30639684
Oh yes i remember watching his jatimatic video.

Btw after this thread dies i won't be back to tell this story anymore so if you don't wanna be the last people to hear about the lost guns you should screenshot this thread..... Still trying to find some pics or something as evidence
>>
>>30639855
>Btw after this thread dies i won't be back to tell this story anymore so if you don't wanna be the last people to hear about the lost guns you should screenshot this thread.....
Looks like you don't give a shit either, otherwise you would be dumping everything you know.
Any knowledge that we can provide is going to be available in books or by googling... So, step up your game faggot.
>>
File: 1460864013716.png (84 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1460864013716.png
84 KB, 500x500
>>30639855
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 300x451) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 300x451
The Jatimatic is one of those classic 80's space guns
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 600x326) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 600x326
>>30640727
>>
>>30639960
Yeah. I already posted all i know, we only spoke about it once and as for me not caring, i'm not a hardcore gun enthusiast and i have no problem with the story dying with my grandfather, i just thought you guys would enjoy it and maby be intrested and greatful but saddly most of you just seem to bitch about things i have no power over
>>
>>30640851
>this gun is a jatimatic
>they didnt make a whole lot of these
>we dont know why
this is what you're creating
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.