[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hospital Carry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 500x492
What should a male nurse carry?
>>
>>30627368
nothing because im pretty sure most hospitals are no go zones for carrying. Might be diff by state.

so i dunno....knife?
>>
>>30627368
Empty pockets..
Not worth the fucking risk of losing your job and getting blacklisted from every single hospital in your state.
>>
>>30627368
A pocket knife if you can get away with it, a tactical flashlight with striking bevel if you can't.
>>
I'm actually trying to get in as a security guard for a hospital, my friends a nurse there. I'm not sure if even the security is armed so I doubt they would look kindly on a nurse packing
>>
>>30627368
with the kind of shit you have to do as a nurse i dont think having a gun on you would be wise
>>
Hospitals have armed guards, no? Just get /fit/ so crackheads don't tackle you
>>
File: camera-p.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
camera-p.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>30627368
You can't ccw in scrubs, when your constantly moving around lots of people in baggy clothes any type of carry is difficult. Also most hospitals have metal detectors. I carry on my way to work and then put my gun in the old glove box till shift end
>>
File: 1426990202734.jpg (16 KB, 300x277) Image search: [Google]
1426990202734.jpg
16 KB, 300x277
>>30627368
Some dudes dick I guess.

Male nurses are annoying. After my wife gave birth the first day it was female nurses, but then they sent in male nurses. Made it awkward because she felt the need to cover herself because she was breast feeding.

Male secretaries, nurses, stuartist.

For men to boldly go where women have gone before.
>>
>>30627612
>stuartist
It's stewardess, you illiterate fuck.
>>
>>30627612
Why did she feel the need to cover up? People shouldn't feel uncomfortable doing such a wonderful thing for their child. Were the male nurses wired about it or did your wife just feel awkward having men around?

I'm not having a go or anything btw, just curious
>>
>>30627612
Just because you're a backwards retard doesn't make it other people's fault
>>
>>30627612
>Being shy around medical professionals.
You really think they give a fuck? It's like going into a sex shop. After they sell your 10th real doll and their 50th dildo, they just honestly don't give a fuck.
>>
>>30627627
My Aunt was a flight attendant. I used the old terminology on purpose. But yeah, incorrectly.
>>30627646
Don't know if you've been there. But they had lactation nurses. I got to watch some old lady squeeze my wife's tit to teach her how breast feed.

She just didn't want some 20 something guy serving us breakfast with her tits hanging out. Either for herself, or modesty for me because I was in the room. I'm 29 btw.
>>
>>30627612
>Male nurses are annoying

Yeah fuck them for being medical professionals right. They ought to cater to your feelings rather than your medical needs instead.
>>
>>30627657
>>30627683
When virgins bite back
>>30627712
See that. I don't care what retard with a girls job thought. It's what she wanted.
>>
>>30627736
>Muh feels are other peoples problems
>>
>>30627736
>muh fee fees are more important than allowing a medical professional to do their job because I think nurses should only be one gender
Do you get this buttflustered about male doctors and orderlies seeing her pussy when she gave birth? Because I seriously doubt you managed to keep it only women around in that situation.
>>
File: images (23).jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images (23).jpg
9 KB, 300x168
>>30627762
>>30627853
Still responding... why?

Anyway men should not be assigned to the maternity ward. There is enough female nurses to cover that. Men can do the rest.

Men are medical professionals. I was in the marine Infantry and Doc was my boy. But it was all men, because it's the way it should be. Or should you get to be a male nurse and your woman should join the Infantry, you numale sycophant bitch. You kids are so confused about gender.
>>
>>30627901
>caring about gender for anything other than procreation
>>
File: laughing_girls_again_2.jpg (60 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
laughing_girls_again_2.jpg
60 KB, 600x399
>>30627368
>male nurse
A purse
>>
>>30627920
Enjoy those feminine penises.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.