[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So today is the anniversary of my sisters death /k/ you might
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: 1467780800757.png (522 KB, 741x963) Image search: [Google]
1467780800757.png
522 KB, 741x963
So today is the anniversary of my sisters death /k/ you might remember me from last year. The story is the same as then and so are my feelings.

She was leaving her apartment to go pick up our moms dog when Tyrone got out of a car and pointed a gun at her demanding her purse and keys. She fumbled into her purse and took out a gun. Before she could even bring it up Tyrone put a round into her chest, got into his car, and drove away. A neighbor heard the shot and called the police. When the police got there 15 minutes later she was already dead; purse, keys, and gun still on the ground. She was officially pronounced later at the hospital. I was the one who convinced her to get a gun. I was the one who took her shooting every weekend. I was the one who paid for her classes. I feel like I was the one that got her killed.

Bless you /k/ and always remember to be safe.
>>
How do you know the story if the only witness was someone who only heard the shot?
>>
File: 1402861376926.gif (625 KB, 200x162) Image search: [Google]
1402861376926.gif
625 KB, 200x162
>>30616847

DESTROYED
>>
>>30616837
If this is real, do NOT blame yourself.
>>
>>30616837
I would hunt the nigger down and kill him.
>>
>>30616837
>Drawing on a drawn gun

Bruh...
>>
File: 1464385401742.jpg (79 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1464385401742.jpg
79 KB, 960x960
>>30616847
He was caught less than 24 hours later. He was still driving the same car wearing the same clothes like nothing happened. The gun was found in his house later in the investigation. He passed four security cameras during that time period. I guess some people like bragging about what they did when there back is against the wall.
>>
>>30616837
Sorry to hear that bro. Life sucks at times. Just practice that draw and make sure to have good situational awareness.
>>
Would you rather of had her give the nigger her keys and money and killed her with ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE of defending herself?

Or maybe her having a chance to defend herself instead of being a sitting duck with no chance.

>wrote all this for something I don't know is real.
>>
>She fumbled into her purse and took out a gun
Well there's your problem
>>
I'm sorry about your loss senpai
>>
Should have just shot through the purse
>>
>she fumbled to grab the gun from her purse
>her fucking purse

Why the fuck does anybody think this is a good idea. I bet you paid for the "cheapest" class so she ended up paying the bill, you fucking nigger
>>
>>30616900
Kind of this.
Why would you carry a handgun in a purse?
Why wouldn't you just shoot through it like >>30616898
said if you're literally standing at gunpoint.
>>
File: 1462151405905.jpg (377 KB, 1264x1885) Image search: [Google]
1462151405905.jpg
377 KB, 1264x1885
>>30616886
>>30616898
>>30616900

She could have done a lot of things that would have probably saved her life.

The class I got for her was cheap and I regret that now. If I would have spent more money our bought more than one class for her maybe she would have known better. I figured shooting nearly every weekend for months on end would have been enough. I guess I never really thought she would have to use it. I really just wanted her to be safe.
>>
>>30616837
Go to her grave. Have a drink. Do something that makes you at peace.

You aren't the reason she died. Sometimes fate is a cruel bitch. Take peace in the fact that she had a fighting chance and in her last moments she wasn't cowering in a corner while Tyrone did some bad shit to her. There a number of people in this country who die without dignity in a similar situation.

If you still feel responsible take your loved ones out and tell them what you'd do differently and hope the same doesn't happen but statistically it won't. You won the lottery on bad luck.
>>
>>30616928
don't blame yourself, anon. At least she had a chance of defending herself thanks to your influence

Tyrone probably would have shot her even if she didn't have the gun
>>
File: Capture.png (425 KB, 403x416) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
425 KB, 403x416
>>30617020
or worse gave her the bbc and aids
>>
Don't blame yourself anon, blame the brain dead libcucks for creating a welfare state that formed the Army of entitled violent retarded niggers in America.

>Hurr diversity is our strength
>Hurr guns cause crime

America would have the crime rate of Holland if we got rid of Black people.
>>
>>30617027
I'm not so sure that's "worse"
>>
You should have reminded her that rape lasts for minutes but death is for eternity.
>>
>>30617060
that pic is still related
>>
>>30617069
get the fuck out of my country, mudslime
>>
>>30616837
>>
>>30616837
No, your sister is the retard who got herself killed for trying to pull a gun out of her person when Tyrone already had the jump on her. The time to pull your gun is when Tyrone is approaching, not when he is already on top of you with a gun pointed at you.

Sorry, anon, but your sister is fucking stupid.
>>
>Sorry, anon, but your sister was fucking stupid.

ftfy
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 329x365) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 329x365
>>30617090
>>
>>30616837
>took out a gun
It's your fault for not teaching her to shoot through the bag.
>>
>>30616837
I'm sorry for you loss mate =(
>>
Do you have a news story link?
>>
>>30616837
Purse carry is AWFUL

I am ashamed to admit i still do it occasionally, it could get me killed
>>
>>30618761
Post feet?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.