[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Operator tier criminals?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 1024x576
Does /k/ know of any operator tier criminals? Like cartel members, bank robbers etc?

Like dudes that pull of GTA shit IRL.
>>
>>30610292
The Gummint
>>
>>30610292
Pink Panthers! 90'S/00's jewel thieves mainly Montenegran (& some Serb iirc).
>>
>>30610292
Some U.S. Army Rangers did a bank heist one time....
By definition that's pretty close to what you're asking for, right?
>>
>>30610781
those fuckers are the reason .40 is a thing
>>
>>30610956
wait, the guys in the FL bank shootout with the FBI were .mil? I just thought they were just plain ol' bank robbers? who made the FBI switch to 10mm....then .40...
>>
>>30611004
nope, former army rangers turned bank robbers.
thats why they put up such a good fight against the feds
>>
>>30610292
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Hollywood_shootout
>>
Marshall Brown was a former Delta guy who went off the reservation committing multiple rapes. IIRC he actually picked his cuffs and escaped from a cop car at some point before they recaptured him.
>>
>>30610781
>>
>>30611004
Link to this shit? As a non burger i have never heart of this but it sounds interesting as fuck
savages comes to my minde
>>
>>30611648
Holy shit, this guy saw Heat and decided to do it for real. Dudes got caught over something kinda stupid, to be honest.
>>
>>30611706
>>30611593
>>
>>30611706
It's the 1986 FBI Miami shootout. Matix was a Muhreen POG and later an Army MP. Platt was a Army Ranger and Vietnam combat vet.
>>
>>30611732
Wrong one, m8. Phillips and Matasareanu never served.
>>
>>30611732
>>30611750
This guys
Yeah laready knew this story... this guys were crazy as fuck... a half dozend movies and games copied the mess they fabricated
>>
>>30611732
They're referring to this one:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1986_FBI_Miami_shootout
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Zetas

Literally Mexican operators turned drug enforcers turned cartel bosses.

Most of them are dead, now.
>>
Is anyone else bothered by the amount of executions of people that have shot cops that seems to take place? For real, a lot of high profile cases where cops or federal agents were shot, the perpetrator does not make it out alive. They killed Dorner by burning down his cabin, they killed the Dallas guy with a bomb, the Hollywood shootout guy they let bleed out...

Am I imagining it?
>>
>>30611593
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Hollywood_shootout

Shit was based
>>
>>30612445

>Everyone complains about public executions needing to come back to teach crooks a lesson

>They do

>Oh no, that's not right
>>
>>30612598
Literally who says that? No one advocates for public executions you mongoloid.
>>
>>30611844
>at one point they hired kaibiles to train new recruits
>the Guatemalan counter guerilla warfare special unit

my uncle was one of those and they were crazy as fuck. He'd work 14 hours a day then at night he would join unground fights for money.
>>
>>30612445

Perhaps you are. Consider this....Would you should be the first guy through the door to get Dorner? or the first guy to go forward to arrest the Dallas shooter? or the first swat guy to approach some guy who just seconds ago was mag dumping at you?

I think the cases you mentioned all have valid reasons for not entering into a zone of known danger. After a risk assessment they decided not to go forward and came up with alternative means to resolve the matters.
>>
>>30612445
>killed Dorner
Didn't they not find any remains in the ashes?
>>
>>30612993
>>30612445
It's just a " blue line" thing. Cops will find any excuse to kill cop killers. It makes sense, if someone is threatening/ hurting your brothers in arms you'll want revenge.
>>
>>30612623
I know plenty of people who thought that shit about child molesters, two of whom are my folks.

Personally, I find what we have now (half measures, sending someone to prison for a long time but doing nothing to fix what got them there in the first place) to be retarded. Either kill off all the offenders of bad crimes like Iran, (which is barbaric and stupid, since you will assuredly kill an innocent at some point), or go for the Scandinavian approach and give a short sentence while rehabilitating them to be fit for society.
>>
>>30611713
>the Graff Diamonds robbery where the robbers got caught because they dropped a pay-as-you-go phone
Man, many robberies tend to go South because of stupid shit
>>
>>30611750
This firefight scene is about that shootout

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBGfKtuo2AM
>>
Albert Spaggiari

Guy robbed a bank vault by tunneling through sewers, got caught, escaped, and has been free ever since. Read the book The Gentleman of 16 July

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Spaggiari
>>
>>30610292
There was this group of criminals that got arrested in Thailand. One of them was an ex-US military guy, there was also a German sniper, and some other operator-type dudes. Together they did drug trafficking and killed people for money.
>>
>>30617267
Jesus fucking christ

The bank vault isn't what gets me, it's the

>In the middle of fucking court
>Make up some bullshit document that the judge has to read over
>Jump out the fucking window
>in the middle of court
>and escape via motorcycle
>>
>>30618955
For anyone else looking for this, Joseph Hunter was the ex-Army guy. The Atavist has a good series of articles about Paul Le Roux, the dude they were working for.
>>
>>30616248
I agree. We can always go full Philippines Purge mode tho
>>
>>30616248
go for scandi model but reoffending = life in jail or taken out & burned alive.
>>
Dan Cooper robbed an airplane and jumped with the money.

Might have died, might have gotten away.
>>
>>30619948
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/12/world/d-b-cooper-fbi-closes-case/

The world may never know.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.