[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which is the most based country in Europe for firearms laws?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
Britfag here.
I want to escape this oppressive country.
I can't even own a weapon unless I abide by the shitty laws which prevent me from owning the rifle I want. Pic related.
Which is the best country to flee to?
>>
>>30609934
>>
File: P210-2.jpg (52 KB, 1024x685) Image search: [Google]
P210-2.jpg
52 KB, 1024x685
Switzerland or Czech Republic I guess
>>
>>30609952
I'd rather stay in Europe simply because travel is cheaper and I don't like a lot of the culture in the USA
>>
>>30609971
Good stay out

>>30609952
Kill yourself we're full
>>
1.) Switzerland
2.) Czechia
3.) Serbia
4.) Estonia
5.) Moortugal
6.) Austria
7.) Hungary
8.) Italy
9.) Germany
10.) Norway
>>
>>30609934
'murica baby

probably be easier for you to get citizenship for canada tho because empire and whatnot. You can be hasgunz just a fuck ton of red tape
>>
>>30609993
There's far less red tape in Canada than there is here from what I've read on /k/
>>
Czechia and Switzerland have the most lax gun laws.
Germany is also in interesting option since you dont have to be an EU citizen and can do the firearms test in english
>>
>>30609934
>wants resonable gun laws
>>30609971
>wants to stay in the EU

well, you answered your own question, there is no where for you
>>
>>30609971
Traveling is $2/gallon of gasoline.
Also, we have no culture, ergo nothing to dislike.
Enjoy your cultural enrichment (shrapnel).
>>
>>30609934
switzerland , czech , italia and Belgium have decent laws if you wer in the military , but for how long?
>>
>>30609974
we're only full for non anglos bruh

>>30610006
only red tape in usa is full auto (you can't afford it anyways unless you make $200k+ a year), short barrels and silencers other than that walk into gun store buy shit and walk out. less free states have to wait a few days before they can get the firearms

I'm not up to snuff on Canada laws but you have to register all your shit, have it locked in a safe, cops come and inspect your shit to make sure you comply. It's a bunch of hassle
>>
>>30609934

>WAAAAH I CANT GET WHAT I WANT

What do you need it for OP? Farmer? Culling pests on your land?
>>
>>30609934
>airshit
>>
Not OP but I'm a UK and Finnish citizen wanting to move to America. Do UK citizens get some kind of advantage or something in getting a visa?
>>
>>30609934
You could get such a gun in France, Germany, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Italy, Austria, and probably other countries too.
But you're out of luck, the EU gun ban will take effect at the end of the year, you'd never have time to go through the bureaucratic bullshit to get the authorization to own a category B firearm.
>>
>>30609983

Finland is ahead of a rather substantial number of those.
>>
>>30609934
Switzerland stands out as being way more gun friendly than any other European country, however Concealed Carry permits are pretty much only issued if you work as a guard of some sort

I've heard that Czech Republic is above average as well, but you don't want to live there
>>
>>30609934

Finland.

Problem is suicide is the state sport there.
>>
>>30610524
cool, I can finally be an athlete
>>
File: 1453329811915.jpg (35 KB, 661x720) Image search: [Google]
1453329811915.jpg
35 KB, 661x720
>>30609934
They literally just passed a law banning all semi-autos in the EU, so you'll never own one, faggot.

Oh, and get out.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.