[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Homemade Arms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 13
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 1312x762) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 1312x762
Curious as to what the general opinion of /k/ is on homemade armaments. Let's assume a scenario in which there is a substantial lack of arms (Red Dawn, NWO, whatever you mongloids want) and one would have to create one. What is /k/'s favorite homemade weapon?
>>
Bleach based explosives are always fun but they have a shit shelf life.
>>
>>30603546
Then again there's nothing wrong with filling a wine bottle with petrol/Styrofoam napalm.
>>
Australian Pattern Luty and Gel Ignite for when stuff needs to go boom.
>>
Not tonite atf mans, aren't you tired?
>>
>>30603546
Thoughts on Drāno based expolosives or homemade mustard gas?
>>
Ausfag here, big fan of slam fire shotguns, anyone got schematics or drawings for fabrique?
>>
>>30604019
I've got all this if that's what you wanted http://pastebin.com/5L77et9E
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 320x180
>>30604019
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 281x166) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 281x166
>>30604025
>>30604019
What I'm sorta interested in, should make a thread for this...
>>
>>30604027
>>30604069
Fucking Premature post, fuck captcha
>>
File: thumbs.png (21 KB, 192x256) Image search: [Google]
thumbs.png
21 KB, 192x256
The bullet hose from practical scrap metal small arms seems like the best option if it needs to be concealed. Or a Mac 10 knockoff. If not, the table leg typewriter or Sten.
>>
>>30604069
Well, you can find slamfire and otherwise homemade shotgun/rifle/pistol instructions all over the internet. Just do a bit of looking to have detailed step by step instructions in seconds.
>>
File: TableLegSMGbolt2.jpg (97 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
TableLegSMGbolt2.jpg
97 KB, 500x421
>>30604101
the bolt construction on that is fuckin slick and there's room at the rear for filling with lead if you want slower ROF

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2015/11/11/table-leg-typewriter-diy-submachine-gun-prototype/
>>
>>30604019
Take pipe that fits 12 gauge shell

Take pipe with threaded end that just manages to slide over pipe that fits 12 gauge shell

Take cap that can thread onto the back of the larger pipe

Drill hole in cap

Glue nail in place (or thread bolt into place, do whatever you want)

Thread cap onto back of pipe

Put 12 gauge shell into smaller pipe

Put smaller pipe into larger pipe

Pull smaller pipe towards you

Boom

all jokes aside if you need schematics to make a pipe shotgun there is something at least slightly wrong with you
>>
>>30603528
>Curious as to what the general opinion of /k/ is on homemade armaments.
Not too hard to make but since they're homemade and most people are lazy sacks of shit my opinion on them is pretty abysmal. I'm just baffled why the Europeans haven't realized that their cops are not expecting to face off against armed criminals. All I can say is I hope they don't figure it out all at once.

>>30603528
>What is /k/'s favorite homemade weapon?
Homemade mortars, here's a link to some info:
https://archive.org/details/KurtSaxonThePoorMansArmorerVol.2No.1

There's more but that's the only link I can find after a quick search, I have actual hard copies somewhere around here. Doesn't matter though, I don't have a scanner. That aside, if I could get away with playing with a mortar I'd build one but unfortunately I live in a very populated but still rural area.

>>30603598
>Not tonite atf mans, aren't you tired?
If you seriously think having easily downloadable information is grounds for imprisonment in the United States then you need to fucking hang yourself. I am sick and fucking tired of shitheads like you who perpetuate this myth.

Shut the fuck up.

This is the land of the free and the home of the brave, if you aren't willing to tow the line then fuck off across the pond because we don't need any more spineless cowards who roll over to the anti-gunners and pocket fascists.
>>
>>30604354
Holy shit.
Calm down.
>>
File: General_Maximilian_Veers.jpg (26 KB, 450x317) Image search: [Google]
General_Maximilian_Veers.jpg
26 KB, 450x317
>>30604461
>Holy shit.
>Calm down.
When I see weakness I attack.

Also I contributed something positive, what have you done so far besides whine at me?
>>
>>30603568
That looks like decent quality firearm
>>
>>30604504
Getting edgier by the minute.
It wasn't weakness, retard. There was no weakness shown there at all. You're just a major tryhard.
>>
File: General_Veers.jpg (15 KB, 271x398) Image search: [Google]
General_Veers.jpg
15 KB, 271x398
>>30604523
>Getting edgier by the minute.
Oh, well would you look at that. Somebody's shield generator is exposed.

>>It wasn't weakness, retard.
>stop making fun of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let's review: >>30603598
>Not tonite atf mans, aren't you tired?

Seems like Chicken Little (I'm assuming it's you) here thinks we should all just cower in our molecaves and not risk associating because the government might get us!

>There was no weakness shown there at all.
I would argue that discouraging the free transfer of ~dangerous information~ is the definition cowardice which is a synonym for weakness.

>You're just a major tryhard.
I'll start being a tryhard when making you cry gets tough, until then I'm engaging with maximum firepower.
>>
File: shotgun-6-1024x320.jpg (42 KB, 1024x320) Image search: [Google]
shotgun-6-1024x320.jpg
42 KB, 1024x320
>>30604019
took me 3 seconds
>>
>>30604559
>I'm so tough don't nobody notice my little peen
>>
>>30604354
Looks sketchy desu. Wouldn't want to test fire a homemade mortar. You can purchase mortars as DDs now too.
>>
File: General_Veers_Smiling.jpg (78 KB, 820x350) Image search: [Google]
General_Veers_Smiling.jpg
78 KB, 820x350
>>30604867
>immediately resorts to talking about penises when cornered
Earlier I asked what have you contributed, the question still stands unanswered. Before you get excited again I'll just cut you off: no, discussing my allegedly small penis has nothing to do with homemade firearms. (why do I have to have a penis? Even better: why do you gun-grabbing liberals always assume these things?)

>>30605007
>Looks sketchy desu.
We're talking about homemade weapons; were you really expecting something else, Mr. Bond?

Beyond that,
>Wouldn't want to test fire a homemade mortar. You can purchase mortars as DDs now too.
Really any diameter tubing you use for a mortar is going to probably be designed for containing pressure anyway so if anything the mortar is going to be overbuilt. (actual mortars have surprisingly thin tube walls, not that you'd notice if you have to hump the son of a bitch for miles) I'd be more concerned about the actual successful operation, factories put out a certain level of consistency that lends to accurate fire.
>>
>>30605072
I'm not the same person you were talking with earlier, little peen man.
>>
>>30605081
>I'm not the same person you were talking with earlier, little peen man.
I'm tired of searching up pictures of General Veers, but that aside, you seem to think that this question doesn't also apply to you for some strange reason. You've added what to the thread? Besides whining of course, you were so bothered by me that you interjected yourself in this discussion just to say my penis is small.

Here, let me give you an example of what to post since you're having trouble:
https://cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/wars_and_weapons/guns/50%20Caliber%20Rifle%20Construction%20Manual.pdf
>>
>>30603546
Care to explain? Just getting into home brewing and I'd be curious to see.
>>
File: image.jpg (331 KB, 1184x553) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
331 KB, 1184x553
Pipe shotguns are ideal. Two pipes, a metal endcap, and a blunt nail as a firing pin. Easier to make than toast.
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 650x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 650x900
>>
>>30605626

He looks like he really hopes that shit isn't gonna blow up in his face.
>>
>>30605593
Considering he didn't answer you, i'll leave you with something different.
>>
>>30607576
Rip pic related
>>
>>30604354
I wholeheartedly agree with this post. The "ATF pls" shitposting has gotten really old by now.

And to be on topic, why not begin with the simpler homemade firearms like the ghetto blasters in The Improvised Munitions Handbook?
Link for those who are interested: http://gunfreezone.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/improvised-munitions-handbook.pdf
>>
>>30607603
http://vault.zypherion.com/How%20To%20Make%20Bombs%20Book%201.pdf

Link didn't show up :/
>>
File: scrap mac bolt is to light.png (477 KB, 1271x905) Image search: [Google]
scrap mac bolt is to light.png
477 KB, 1271x905
>>30604101
>>30604189
If it's anything like his previous designs you're going to need that hole filled with lead to make it not explode.
>>
The Metral SMG is the only design I would trust.
Many designs on the internet are sketchy, at best.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.