[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'd like to get a kalashnikov and I have plenty of experience,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: 1468287791456.jpg (755 KB, 959x646) Image search: [Google]
1468287791456.jpg
755 KB, 959x646
I'd like to get a kalashnikov and I have plenty of experience, but I have almost no clue as to all the different manufacturers and models and their individual quality.
Suggestions, guys? I could go as high as $2,000
>>
DDI. American-made, superb quality for the price (around 600), fantastic guns.
>>
>>30604413
this guy is an idiot
>>
>>30602815
you want a russian made one if you can get your hands on one
>>
>>30604413

>implying american made is good in regards to ad's

> ddi's have tons of issues, just browse akfiles

>owner is scum

better then I.O and century but still shit compared to imports.
>>
>>30602815
>vepr/saiga if you dont mind paying having a little work done to convert it
>arsenal if you dont mind your finish peeling off after your barrel gets hot
>>
>>30604418
And this guy is a faggot

get a saiga and convert it
>>
>>30602815
Yugoslavian.
>>
File: klashcomparison.jpg (360 KB, 700x5437) Image search: [Google]
klashcomparison.jpg
360 KB, 700x5437
Going to dump some images of kalashnikov stuff I have saved from when I was thinking of getting one to bump the thread for a while.
>>
>>>/akg/
>>
>>30602815
>Has $2000 budget
>Wants a shitty Serb meme gun

What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
File: kalashnokovmagazines.jpg (155 KB, 1184x1287) Image search: [Google]
kalashnokovmagazines.jpg
155 KB, 1184x1287
>>
File: ammocaninfo.jpg (119 KB, 1000x924) Image search: [Google]
ammocaninfo.jpg
119 KB, 1000x924
>>
>>30604413
OP don't listen to this faggot. DDI is shit get a WASR-10
>>
File: akm.jpg (181 KB, 1499x985) Image search: [Google]
akm.jpg
181 KB, 1499x985
>>
ARSENAL
R
S
E
N
A
L
>>
File: LftSide4-1.jpg (334 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
LftSide4-1.jpg
334 KB, 1024x768
Id' suggest a Zastava, the NPAPs are great! They come with two 30 round magazines and it even has a side mount for PSO, red dot, and etc. Very reliable I have had mine for 2 years and have shot thousands of rounds through it with no failures yet. The only down side of it is when firing the rifle the stock will give you a good punch to the cheek, so possibly getting a new stock is a good alternative !!!!
>>
>>30605621
>invests in a nice scope
>keeps a slant brake
I've only used a slant brake once, never again. It really fucked with my accuracy till I removed it. I just kept to bare threads till I could replace it.
I can only assume that the bit of gas that slips by the bullet as it leaves the muzzle screws with it. The gases must hit the slant and push on the bullet unevenly as it passes by or something.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.