[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think about this guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault (12).jpg (279 KB, 1580x1050) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (12).jpg
279 KB, 1580x1050
What does /pol/ think about this guy?
>>
>>30592904
you're one fuck up
>>
Fine

Except he doesn't answer where the fuck his rounds go, though. Note the newer .50 cal one.

He sends rounds off into the air.
>>
>>30592904
is that the backyard scientist?

if so, I like him. The Potassium/sodium alloy bullets were amazing to watch in slowmo
>>
>>30592904
Ask pol then you dicksuck
>>
Probably gonna get v&'d or blow his hands off.
>>
>>30592904
Normies are overawed by his shitty slamfire pipeguns.
>>
>>30592904

He's fucking irresponsible with his backstop, or lack of one.

Fucking moron.
>>
I think he's entertaining. Shame he doesn't stream his test fires so we can watch when he inevitably kills himself.
>>
>>/pol/
ya goofed

he is pretty cool though, I like how goofy he gets with his guns
>>
>>30592904
He's entertaining to watch, but desu I'm just waiting for someone to upload a video that he accidently killed himself with one of his homemade guns.
>>
>>30592984
He says in some video that he aaked his brother to upload it in case he dies.
>>
>>30592904
Why don't you ask /pol/
>>
>>30593015
All of 4chan is /pol/ now, it's been that way for a while.
>>
All the shit he makes looks like crap, and seeing some variation of a Four Winds every video isn't interesting. Now he's hooked up with Serbu he's become even more insufferable, like the video they did together for designing a shitty pistol that shot ball bearings. They showed themselves shooting each other with it more than how they made it.
>>
>>30593051
Even /lgbt/ ?
Even /mlp/ ?
Even /y/ and /u/ ?
m8 plz
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.