[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We summon Meplat. Where for art thou Meplat?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: meplat.png (6 KB, 440x456) Image search: [Google]
meplat.png
6 KB, 440x456
ITT: We summon Meplat.

Where for art thou Meplat?
>>
>>30592472
he wasn't that great anyway
>>
>>30592472
try summoning batguano too
wait, maybe we should move this thread to /x/, 'cause its looking more a seance
>>
>>30592472
he's been around in the last few months
>>
Don't do this. Just be happy that he's even come back to visit. Settle the Fuck down, refrain from acting like retarded papparazzi and delete the thread so it stops shitting up the board before we have another Willis incident. You wanna watch trips dance around go to /arg/
>>
>>30592472
He posts occasionally on opchan
>>
>>30592472

>/k/ seance
>guns, ammo and ouija boards
>revolvers loaded with custom white ash/salt/holy water rounds
>knives blessed with holy water

Uh...I'm kinda intrigued.
>>
>>30592472
Ooooo can you summon Duke Nukem????
>>
>>30596412
the board was honestly better when duke was around.

its pretty boring and white knighty snd filled with do gooders and boot lickers
>>
>>30596725
this board was infinitely better any year pre the late 2012 massive influx of idiots that managed to even change the board culture from weapons board to what it is now, which is far more random and /v/, /tv/ & /pol/-ish
generals take a lot of the blame in creating this, ensuring there's far fewer actual weapon threads with specific questions that got lots of attention and replies without being lost in a general within 5 mins
>>
>>30595900
Sounds like my Saturday night.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.