[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
757 shtf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Region wide protests planned for the Hampton Roads area. Stupid me, I'm with friends at a fucking comedy club.

So, any local /k/ommandos getting locked and loaded in case shit goes tits-up?
>>
They won't have weapons and I live in a rural nobody town in East Texas. I literally have nothing to worry about. Leftists avoid this place like wildfire and the terrain is very hilly so good luck staying fat doing those marches over here.

Although I don't have any friends.
Also it's like 100 degrees.
And the air smells shitty.

But I remind myself I'm really better off here.
>>
>>30575635
Up in fredricksburg area so if you need a safe house I've got a place for you.
>>
OP here. Made it home, avoided the roads listed do I didn't see anything. Following the news. Doesnt look like anything should be close to me, but still have a rifle ready.

Anyone else in the area? Got your eyes on anything
>>
>Charlottesville is liberal college town
>no trace of diversity

wait what
>>
>>30575874
The year round level of ball sweat is the only thing preventing me from relocating to Texas. Virginia is bad enough, I grew up in shitshow NJ, so the heat kicks my ass.
>>
Welp, I suppose this was tonight?
>>
I live in Charlotte NC
Got my ar close man
>>
Currently in Newport News, have to drive to work on Jefferson tomorrow, how fucked am I?
>>
I drove down Mercury at about 1030 and there was a group of about 40-50 people fucking around in the road but that was about it. Cops had the whole thing blocked off and were redirecting traffic away from where the people were.

This isn't legit shithead BLM people, its just a bunch of regular people looking for an excuse to fuck around for a while in the middle of the street while the police they are rioting against give them free reign to do so.
>>
>>30580336
I live outside asheville in the sticks.
Sux2bu
>>
>>30580377
Well that's good to know
>>
I guess things remained peaceful. Nothing in the news about anything burning down or any KFC's being ransacked.
>>
>>30580336
live in the triad, got muh nugget on standby constantly
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.